Version number
e1.6.4.290626
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

artimontie

Recruit
Summary: I had 3 campaign slots saved separately, While I was playing one campaign the auto save must've overwitted the other 2 campaigns cause they all disappeared and now I only have one campaign. I can't find the files in game save data or Native folder. This has happened multiple times to me. There is no option to remove autosave. I've tried verifying game files it is all good.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: I used banner paste mod and siege tower fix mod

EDIT: it just happened again....This is ridiculous I can't keep losing my campaigns. I can't even find them in the cloud saves or anything. I tried only running 2 campaigns this time but still now I only have 1.

Windows 10
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
RAM:8GB
SSD

Last edited:
Summary: I had 3 campaign slots saved separately, While I was playing one campaign the auto save must've overwitted the other 2 campaigns cause they all disappeared and now I only have one campaign. I can't find the files in game save data or Native folder. This has happened multiple times to me. There is no option to remove autosave. I've tried verifying game files it is all good.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: I used banner paste mod and siege tower fix mod

EDIT: it just happened again....This is ridiculous I can't keep losing my campaigns. I can't even find them in the cloud saves or anything. I tried only running 2 campaigns this time but still now I only have 1.

Windows 10
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
RAM:8GB
SSD
i have the same problem

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom