Need More Info game save corrupted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS4

Papamarco

Recruit
all of my game save files got corrupted. cannot seem to load my files again. I am in the netherlands and my psn name is mipueblonosetoca.

We are sorry to see that you are having this problem. While we are investigating the potential reasons for this issue, we can't retrieve corrupted save files. Sorry for any inconvenience.

With the latest v1.0.3 update, we have sent some fixes related to this issue. Could you update your game and report to us if you are still experiencing this issue?
  • [PS] Fixed a bug that caused a save to get corrupted when overwriting save files. Old saves might still be corrupted when overwriting (this includes auto-save), so make sure to create a new save file (choose "save as") for any existing saves that you want to safeguard.
  • [PS] Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion of corrupted save files.
  • [PS4] Reduced the save file limit from 32 to 16 to allow for larger files without corruption.
    • If you have more than 16 save files, this will not delete your files. It will only prevent you from creating new files until you are below 16 again. You can overwrite all existing files.

Back
Top Bottom