Need More Info Game randomly switched your weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Time by time (every match), i didnt notice dependence, game switch weapon to next (for example melee weapon to throwing). It is very annoying, and lead me to dead so many times. I have this bug during 3-4 month. Is there any solution or its another unbeatable bug ?

There are two ways to change weapons in game:
1) Mouse wheel
2) Numpad numbers 1-2-3-4
We don't have any feature that changes the game weapon automatically. Are you sure you are not moving mouse wheel?

There are two ways to change weapons in game:
1) Mouse wheel
2) Numpad numbers 1-2-3-4
We don't have any feature that changes the game weapon automatically. Are you sure you are not moving mouse wheel?
Yes, im sure, i change mouses, so i know that it didnt broken (it happen on both) and it happen when i didnt touch the mouse wheel

@MArdA TaleWorlds
I'm not sure if this is related, but if I have 3 weapons on my character I am unable to scroll wheel past the 2nd weapon, meaning I cannot access the third weapon via the wheel as it stops after switching to the 2nd weapon.

I'm not sure if this is related, but if I have 3 weapons on my character I am unable to scroll wheel past the 2nd weapon, meaning I cannot access the third weapon via the wheel as it stops after switching to the 2nd weapon.
Forwarded to the developers for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom