Resolved Game ran fine for ~4 hours, now crashes on launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

chuntington

Recruit
Everything was running smoothly for a while, but during one of the find someone's daughter quests a problem arose. I made the mistake of talking to their daughter (her name starts with a G and her adjective was something negative but I don't remember more than that) while a villager was helping me find her. As soon as thier dialouge overlapped the game froze for a while and then crashed. Since then I have been stuck with the game crashing during launch. I have already tried all of the recommended fixes in the post about the game crashing at launch, so I'm a bit stuck here. Thanks for any and all help!

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the latest patches have solved the issue.

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the latest patches have solved the issue.

Please, inform the devs that the latest hotfix didn't fix the load issue. Thousands of us can't continue with our campaigns.

Patches have not seemed to have solved the issue when launching from steam, however I have been able to launch the game directly from the .bin file location. It still looks like it is going to crash initially, but then it pulls through to the menu.

Hi, are you still having the same problem after the latest patches? If yes, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom