Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
https://i.imgur.com/cn3CcST.png
Summary:Hello, yesterday I’ve installed Mount Blade 2: Bannerlord from xbox game pass ultimate on my pc. The problem is that I can’t launch a game. I’ve tried checking game files and I uninstalled game and installed again. The problem is just the same. The only thing that launch is launcher with ‘’LOGGING” in right bottom corner and circle turning over and over again. I’ve waited 2 hours and it was the same. My internet connection, drivers etc are allright. Please help.
How to Reproduce: no idea
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):launcher?
Media (Screenshots & Video):ht tps://imgur.com/cn3CcST
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1650 super
GPU Driver Version: 528.49
CPU: Ryzen 1600af
RAM: 16GB ddr4 3000mhz
Motherboard: B350
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ssd 512gb

Last edited:
Thank you for the update. Can you confirm that doing the steps you mentioned fixed the not launching issue?
For now i will suggest what you did for other users who are experiencing this issue!

To understand more about this issue we need you to download the Dependency Walker program. This program (dependency walker) shows the required DLL's of any program. It will help us if the problem is due to a missing DLL issue. You can download it here.
After the download open the program, click on to file and then paste this folder way to the address bar
...\XboxGames\Mount & Blade II- Bannerlord\Content\bin\Gaming.Desktop.x64_Shipping_Client
Find and select TaleWorlds.Native.dll file. Then you can press Save and send us the output via the ticket system.
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? We have a new logging system that is applied on the latest version. If you are still experiencing this issue please check the pathway below and send us the logs folder through our ticket system.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? We have a new logging system that is applied on the latest version. If you are still experiencing this issue please check the pathway below and send us the logs folder through our ticket system.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
So you mentioned in the texts up top that you guys were aware of bannerlords launcher opening but wont bring up main menu. Im having an issue when i click on mount and blade to play via xbox app. My game simply starts fine until the pop up launcher menu. After i select play on the multiplayer or single player tab, the game loads for a second. Then never launches. I see it running in task manager, but no windows pop up and nothing to expand via taskbar either. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Ive also tried uninstalling game input services and reinstalling. Ive also noticed i cant find the launcher exe file. I can only find TaleWorlds.mountandblade.launcher.library.dll. There is no TaleWorlds.mountandblade.launcher.exe. Just wondering if you could help.

Back
Top Bottom