Game Over

Users who are viewing this thread

Selamun Aleyküm

I see this game is over.
I entered the multiplayer game today and all the servers are empty. The maximum has 23 people.

After that, I thought about playing single player. Main game is not at a level to be played anyway. Problems in siege wars still continue, still no reason to enter any city, battles still last 3 minutes, AI still acts like a zombie in war, player economy, spoils of war and endless village looting still unresolved. In the game that forces us to establish a kingdom or become an influential lord, there is nothing we can do but fight after becoming king or lord.

The majority of the mods that brought the game to playable content stopped development ( for instance Freelancer, RTS Camera, Calradia Expanded, Tweaks, etc. ).

When I listen to the developer's interviews broadcasted on some channels, which lasts for hours, nothing is spoken other than sentences such as "may or may not be", "we are working on it", "we cannot give information". It has been 2 years and what is being kept from whom as a state secret? if you're working on another game, really Bannerlord players stopped taking care of you. First of all, you should allocate time and performance to the game you have.

anyway, THANK YOU for starting and leaving such a beautiful game with great potential...

tu28K.jpg

Selamun Aleyküm

I see this game is over.
I entered the multiplayer game today and all the servers are empty. The maximum has 23 people.

After that, I thought about playing single player. Main game is not at a level to be played anyway. Problems in siege wars still continue, still no reason to enter any city, battles still last 3 minutes, AI still acts like a zombie in war, player economy, spoils of war and endless village looting still unresolved. In the game that forces us to establish a kingdom or become an influential lord, there is nothing we can do but fight after becoming king or lord.

The majority of the mods that brought the game to playable content stopped development ( for instance Freelancer, RTS Camera, Calradia Expanded, Tweaks, etc. ).

When I listen to the developer's interviews broadcasted on some channels, which lasts for hours, nothing is spoken other than sentences such as "may or may not be", "we are working on it", "we cannot give information". It has been 2 years and what is being kept from whom as a state secret? if you're working on another game, really Bannerlord players stopped taking care of you. First of all, you should allocate time and performance to the game you have.

anyway, THANK YOU for starting and leaving such a beautiful game with great potential...

Agreed, next to Arma IMO a big milestone in video games history, RiP M&B *2008 †2020.

There are mod makers who work more devotedly and labor than Bannerlord developers. How can TW not be bothered by this situation? And even though these developers haven't done anything for 2 years, they are sending messages to ridiculous topics on the forum. I think it's very embarrassing. But i guess it's okay for them...

They are dealing with constant game crashing. The bigger problem of this game now, apart from the crashing problems, is that it is "unplayable" !!!

You are constantly bringing new patches. When we look at the content, there are pages of notes in front of us that you repaired what you broke in the previous patch. We're seeing the same thing in the next patch. Are we the ones who brought a patch and broke the game and you don't give any explanation?

Yeah.. I wish it too...
I can't say exactly the differences, but they are there. i think It's not only bringing back the same mechanics, it's something about the flavor... the soul..

There are mod makers who work more devotedly and labor than Bannerlord developers. How can TW not be bothered by this situation? And even though these developers haven't done anything for 2 years, they are sending messages to ridiculous topics on the forum. I think it's very embarrassing. But i guess it's okay for them...

They are dealing with constant game crashing. The bigger problem of this game now, apart from the crashing problems, is that it is "unplayable" !!!

You are constantly bringing new patches. When we look at the content, there are pages of notes in front of us that you repaired what you broke in the previous patch. We're seeing the same thing in the next patch. Are we the ones who brought a patch and broke the game and you don't give any explanation?
Patches that fix some problems but introduce new ones . . . .

That describes every patch ever in the history of game development. With a complex and ambitious game that's just how patches work!

That's just normal and definitely not unique to TW.

Last edited:
Patches that fix some problems but introduce new ones . . . .

That describes every patch ever in the history game development. With a complex and ambitious game that's just how patches work!

That's just normal and definitely not unique to TW.
... Especially during EA...

But I agree. Lategame SP especially is unplayable. Earlygame... They tend to all be the same - repetetive at the best.

You are constantly bringing new patches. When we look at the content, there are pages of notes in front of us that you repaired what you broke in the previous patch. We're seeing the same thing in the next patch. Are we the ones who brought a patch and broke the game?
I logged into the nexus to play the mods I played in 1.6.2 again, but even though it has been 18 days since the patch (1.6.4), most of the mods I played have not been updated and more than half of them have stopped developing. I will either revert back to 1.6.2 or delete the game completely.
Instead of modders with excitement and determination on the first day of the game, we now have modders who don't update patches in 18 days. Although two years have passed, we also have an army of lawyers defending TW. these are normal in early access, it's called early access... two years! In this process, there are games that start from scratch.
Not only the players but also the modders are bored with TW.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to them who talks what. Their games are state secrets. Maybe they should have made a game in North Korea then they would feel much better with their silence! No one could ask them any questions, they just "give a favor"

Back
Top Bottom