Need More Info game ONLY showing i have 128mb of gpu memory but instead i have 8GB

Users who are viewing this thread

vpE6Yve.png

I have checked the game is using dedicated GPU in Nvidia control panel

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 4/4/2020, 13:16:12
Machine name: HANG-AERO15X
Machine Id: {BA85804B-EC35-40EB-AFC1-A23A35E2C69C}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: GIGABYTE
System Model: AERO 15XV8
BIOS: FB0A (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 32768MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 32626MB RAM
Page File: 14868MB used, 22622MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.1.4
DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode

Solution
i havent have time until now to play the updated version, but then it suck ass, i was like why the **** its so laggy, then it surprised me

Dude, try this:
Go to Documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > Configs, and delete all the files in the Configs folder. Then start the game.

Solved the problem for me, but the devs should definetly look into this.
I'm jumping on this one.
I've been playing for 9 hours, then all of a sudden this happens over night. Any ideas how to fix this?

no ideas bro, i tried switch the laptop to force all apps use dedicated gpu but still showing 128 mb, i am pretty sure its caused by the new update

have to wait for the dev to see this

no ideas bro, i tried switch the laptop to force all apps use dedicated gpu but still showing 128 mb, i am pretty sure its caused by the new update

have to wait for the dev to see this

Yeah I tried that as well, but with no luck. And yes, the problem started after the latest update.
I don't have the same problem on other games, only Bannerlord. Bummer... :sad:

hey mate that happened me as well so go to the video tab then change your video card ( or video driver don't remember )

If it was only that simple.. Problem is, it seems the game refuses to load the Nvidia graphics card upon starting the game. It only loads the integrated graphics (or whatever it's called, motherboard?).
I know the basics og computers, but not enough to find a sollution to this.. ?

i havent have time until now to play the updated version, but then it suck ass, i was like why the **** its so laggy, then it surprised me

Dude, try this:
Go to Documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > Configs, and delete all the files in the Configs folder. Then start the game.

Solution
Dude, try this:

i was thinking about the same but wasnt sure which file should remove, thx!

so i wont mark this solved unil dev responded

Back
Top Bottom