In Progress Game offline on GeForce NOW Since 1.80

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Game has been offline for over two weeks. After many messages to GeForce NOW support they told me that they are waiting on Taleworlds side to release a fix. Just wondering if this is close to being done.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, our team is aware and working on this issue. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, our team is aware and working on this issue. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for the inconvenience.
Geforce üyeliğimi sadece Bannerlord için kullanıyorum ve 1 yıllık üyeliğim yarın bitiyor. Son 1 aydır oynayamadığım için şu an yeniletmeli miyim yoksa daha uzun sürer mi, malum ekonomi :smile: İlgileriniz ve emekleriniz için teşekkür ederim.

The game has been unplayable for almost a month at this point. I appreciate the work that is going into fixing this but it would be helpful to have at least an idea of when the fix could be coming.

Not as far as I know. 3 weeks ago they called it work in progress. I call it work without progress by now. Unfortunately it seems the Geforce Now players are not too important for Taleworld and/or Geforce itself is not really interested in fixing the game.

This is still unplayable on GFN there has to be an update. There has been a hot fix released and still nothing. Please just say when it will be playable.

For what it's worth, the same bug also makes the game unplayable on Windows 7 and 8 without a workaround that doesn't always work. It's unlikely they'll be dropping support for all 3 but a fix might have to wait until after release.

Back
Top Bottom