MP Fantasy Game of Thrones Roleplay Module [RELEASED] [Source Code released!]

Users who are viewing this thread

forgot to rename 0.2 to 0.3, but still same issues, coming up with loading 0.2

WSE Loader by cmpxchg8b, K700 (Build date: Jul 12 2015 00:04:46)
OS version: 6.2.9200 SP 0.0
Command line:
WSE path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\
Game executable origin: path
Game executable path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\mb_warband.exe
Game executable checksum: 7749CF4
You are running an unsupported version of Warband (WSE only supports version 1.166).
Please update or download the full game from http://www.taleworlds.com/download.aspx.

this is the wse error as well, if it helps

487385de8416a3d54ca67420f8fc603b.png

You sure all WSE files are in there and you run it with run_gotrp.bat?

Gab-AG. said:
Looks like I installed everything correctly, though when I start run_gotrp.bat it says "Impossible to start the program as fmodex.dll is not in the computer", "impossible to start the program as SkinMagic.dll is not present in the computer" and "Failed to wait for remote load library thread to exit"...
Any solution?

EDIT: Nevermind... solved!

How did you solve it?

Exactly like PW but GoT themed, and no one roleplays at all so I guess that "Roleplay module" should be erased.
I had high hopes for this mod, I'm very disappointed, I hope it will improve over time but I'm sure it won't.

GiipaGips said:
Gab-AG. said:
Looks like I installed everything correctly, though when I start run_gotrp.bat it says "Impossible to start the program as fmodex.dll is not in the computer", "impossible to start the program as SkinMagic.dll is not present in the computer" and "Failed to wait for remote load library thread to exit"...
Any solution?

EDIT: Nevermind... solved!

How did you solve it?

You have to put the WSE folder's CONTENT into the main directory, and not the folder itself.

By the way, **** the Lorraines. One of them came into my village and tried to break the door, succeeded but realised she couldnt get into the ****ing chestroom, so she tried to kill me after I told her to **** off in OOC because we're a peaceful faction and not at war with anyone. Then I beat her ass even though she was in full armor n **** and then they all came riding down and killed me. **** the lorraines.

Matthieu said:
By the way, **** the Lorraines. One of them came into my village and tried to break the door, succeeded but realised she couldnt get into the ******** chestroom, so she tried to kill me after I told her to **** off in OOC because we're a peaceful faction and not at war with anyone. Then I beat her ass even though she was in full armor n **** and then they all came riding down and killed me. **** the lorraines.

Yeep, exactly like PW.

Gab-AG. said:
Matthieu said:
By the way, **** the Lorraines. One of them came into my village and tried to break the door, succeeded but realised she couldnt get into the ******** chestroom, so she tried to kill me after I told her to **** off in OOC because we're a peaceful faction and not at war with anyone. Then I beat her ass even though she was in full armor n **** and then they all came riding down and killed me. **** the lorraines.

Yeep, exactly like PW.

You know what's funny? They really all came running me down, because the guy breaking down the faction keep door, was actually the faction lord. lmao

How to install & newest download

Okay after people still have problems I uploaded a full download with the newest version.
I also uploaded a how to install video on Youtube. Download the newest full version (0.3) and watch the video.
Now you will be able to play the module 100% sure!

Downloadlink (My DL server): http://meijkvandat-fdl.cfphost.com/Full%200.3.rar
Downloadlink (ModDB): http://www.moddb.com/mods/game-of-thrones-roleplay-module/downloads/gotrp-03-full-version-newest-version
How to install video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OsDZ92nD7E

See you in game!
GoTRP Team

Back
Top Bottom