Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

Users who are viewing this thread

​Ice dragon?

It looks like there is something flapping its wing. Could just be bad SFX error or something. Or just a dark cloud, but we keep getting these "un official easter eggs" like this:
main-qimg-050a219fd776d6ff7635b1493b977531

Could be, but I think it's just an SFX thing. Chances are it's just simulated dust that doesn't run the same each time, so it just happened to look like that.

But I'm almost 75% sure we'll get an Ice Dragon.

Wouldn't say ****. Definitely had its ****test points this season, but there are still plenty of good stuff. I'd place that season at an average/good score. Something like  6 or 7.

Still have a few episodes of this season to watch but I just can't muster up the strength required to sit through them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sggmx8vysoc

She narrowed her eyes. “What is our heart’s desire?”
“Vengeance.” His voice was soft, as if he were afraid that someone might be listening. “Justice.” Prince Doran pressed the onyx dragon into her palm with his swollen, gouty fingers, and whispered, “Fire and blood. But what we need is a bad *****. (from "needbadpussy" tumblr)

Havoc said:
Still have a few episodes of this season to watch but I just can't muster up the strength required to sit through them.
They get better after episode 6 or so, after they're done with the abysmal book deviations. Episode 8 was pretty neat. It gets even better at the end, when they try to shoehorn everything back into book territory.

Jon is not dead, at the end of the episode if you look very carefully you can just see his eyeballs twitch. Here is a a video. It is very subtle so play close attention:

Back
Top Bottom