Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

Users who are viewing this thread

Vieira said:
CFP_g83VEAI-dGD.jpg

Episode 5 spoilers.  :lol:
This is brilliant. :lol:

Chivalry101 said:
*BOOK SPOILER*kind of
I'm not sure about how I feel toward the switch between Tyrion "maybe" having greyscale in the books to Jorah definitely having it in the show.
It's not Tyrion who gets grayscale in the book, it's Jon Connington. He saves Tyrion and I don't think Martin would be repetitive enough to give 2 characters the same disease and death.

Metalfist said:
Chivalry101 said:
*BOOK SPOILER*kind of
I'm not sure about how I feel toward the switch between Tyrion "maybe" having greyscale in the books to Jorah definitely having it in the show.
It's not Tyrion who gets grayscale in the book, it's Jon Connington. He saves Tyrion and I don't think Martin would be repetitive enough to give 2 characters the same disease and death.

*BOOK SPOILER*

From what I understood, Tyrion had still been touched by one of the creatures, and he frequently checks himself to make sure he doesn't have the disease.

Fair enough. I don't think he'd give grayscale to 2 characters though. I'd check myself as well, but they washed where he was touched with vinegar/wine whatever. Connington didn't and paid the price.

I still haven't watched the 6th episode, primarily because there's the sand snakes in it. When they were introduced and the spear lady went on to have a monologue, I knew everything they were in would be worse than Podrick the virgin god of love, and season 4's Spooky Scary Skeletons put together.

Nahkuri said:
I still haven't watched the 6th episode, primarily because there's the sand snakes in it. When they were introduced and the spear lady went on to have a monologue, I knew everything they were in would be worse than Podrick the virgin god of love, and season 4's Spooky Scary Skeletons put together.
I think we need an episode dedicated solely to Pod's rod.

OK, so I had a dream last night. And it was a very specific dream.

Jaime escaped from Dornish jail, somehow, and is faced with Hotah. Bronn comes flying in to save Jaime (very not in-character, I know) and gets beheaded in some slow ass motion.

So, take it as my brains prediction. My real prediction would be more along the lines of - Jaime goes and talks to Doran, nice and civil, and he gets told to **** off back to Kings Landing. He'll probably get sent with a nice party of Dornishmen to accompany or something.

I hope the whip girl gets choked with her own whip for such a sorry display of fighting.

Just found this awesome gif with sound mashup: https://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/UPcmC7b.gif&v=nNa2Fr6CA0E

Also, I see some little discussion about that scene at the end of 6th episode but it is kind of 2 pages before. Is it too late to bring it up again?

trueten said:
I stil don't get it why so much hatred to that battle scene. Nothing special, but not that clumsy IMO.
I think it's partly the fight scene looks alot more scripted compared to other fight scenes and abit of the fallout from the sandsnakes introduction scene.

They didn't look at all tough and their attacks were super weak and clumsy. 3 vs 2 (1 of them being a one-armed man) and they barely managed to leave a scratch on one of them. Brienne could've fought all 3 on her own, by comparison.

Back
Top Bottom