Game of Thrones - HBO TV series based on 'A Song of Ice and Fire'

Users who are viewing this thread

I suppose...
Though it's a spoiler left open to interpretation. I mean, there is no who, what, where or why in there, just the when. Plus, the fact I mentioned Episode 9 or 10 is just a guesstimate, based on the most important parts of the prior seasons.

Though I suppose saying that there are multiple weddings may also constitute a spoiler, even though we have already had a wedding or two prior.
 
I'd imagine Most of Steel and a little of Snow, then the rest in Season 4 (a long with a little of Feast).

EDIT: Images (it's up to you if you want to open. I doubt there are any spoilers, but just warning in case):

421764_10151251493957734_1510942332_n.jpg
408528_10151251493947734_1652475712_n.jpg
196253_10151251494062734_1051716877_n.jpg
62306_10151251494412734_747369850_n.jpg
310036_10151251494427734_1498571221_n.jpg
252784_10151251494552734_1686556410_n.jpg
549847_10151251494662734_1162399227_n.jpg
319751_10151251494682734_560809609_n.jpg
150691_10151251494817734_1253650425_n.jpg

and

66434_10151251494202734_956868494_n.jpg
 
Thought she was 14?

Edit - From the Wiki, because I can't be arsed to find it myself in the book.
As is typical of crannogmen, Meera is short and slim. She has long brown hair and green eyes. Although she is flat chested and is never remarked as being particularly beautiful, Theon Greyjoy seems to have considered her attractive.

Ah, she's 16.
 
Jock said:
Thought she was 14?

Edit - From the Wiki, because I can't be arsed to find it myself in the book.
As is typical of crannogmen, Meera is short and slim. She has long brown hair and green eyes. Although she is flat chested and is never remarked as being particularly beautiful, Theon Greyjoy seems to have considered her attractive.

Ah, she's 16.

He was meaning Bran. Meera ain't no cripple.
 
Vieira said:
EDIT: Images (it's up to you if you want to open. I doubt there are any spoilers, but just warning in case)

I got in trouble over a spoiler that said what it was and linked to imdb the other week. People are way to sensitive about "spoilers" and want only images in them I guess.

Jock said:
I was expecting Meera to be more attractive. Blackfish is ****ing ace though.

You expected the people from a swamp to be more attractive??
 
FrisianDude said:
Cyborg Eastern European said:
FrisianDude said:
the **** kinda 'armour' is Torororos wearing?

'Oversized,' I'm guessing.
at least that looks like chain (though not really like mail, much), I meant the bits on his chest. It's weird.

To be honest, it looks more like red-dyed rope to me. I assume he has his actual armour underneath.
 
It is, fairly clearly a kind of cord jacket.
Love the shot of Marge and Joff. Looking forward to the scene.

Kevlar said:
You expected the people from a swamp to be more attractive??

Because those two things are totally related.
 
I'm looking forward to season 3 a lot. I watched both seasons and then decided i couldn't wait a year for the series to re-start, so I decided to read all the books, just finished the last one about a month ago, and now i'm waiting for series 3 to begin.
 
Kevlar said:
Jock said:
I was expecting Meera to be more attractive. Blackfish is ****ing ace though.

You expected the people from a swamp to be more attractive??
Yeah, seeing as Ygritte was described as "Nineteen, and as short for her age, skinny but well-muscled, with a round face, small hands, a pug nose, and crooked white teeth."; yet turned out to be the best looking woman in the series. It doesn't matter where they're from.
 
Jock said:
Yeah, seeing as Ygritte was described as "Nineteen, and as short for her age, skinny but well-muscled, with a round face, small hands, a pug nose, and crooked white teeth."; yet turned out to be the best looking woman in the series. It doesn't matter where they're from.

...
 
Well, considering Leslie looks pretty much like that minus the crooked teeth...

Also, Meera isn't what I would call beautiful, but she is far from bad looking. Also, don't you think she has a little bit of a... jew look?  :razz:
 
Back
Top Bottom