SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mod launching so faster as Brytenwalda than other large mods as Nova Aetas and Pendor

I will playing someday this mod with hints received from apocal but with both campaign and battle AIs set on poor, player damage on 1/4 and friendly damage same also speed is slowest because I wish to enjoy landscape

I'm interested if someone will tell me how work exactly ability to have children, take some time to convince my character's wife to make love with him, them are already adults when joining retinue of players but I've heard as children can't become companions or receive fiefs.

The problem I encountered in 3.0 is when capturing castle and owning it, day after day people of those castles hate you more and more.
For example I own Ten Towers and Hammerhorn from that I took from Iron Islands people in those castle hate me with passion -200.
I tried upgrading castle building blacksmith, prisoner tower it didn't help.I tried improving relation with local villages it didn't help.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Arnulf Floyd said:
Mod launching so faster as Brytenwalda than other large mods as Nova Aetas and Pendor

It's called reduce_texture_loader_memory_usage = 1, which is included in this mod. It works with every other mod too (including the ones you mentioned); you can just add it near the top of your module.ini.

Open module.ini, for any mod.

module_name = Calradia
compatible_with_warband = 1
reduce_texture_loader_memory_usage = 1 (<-- copy and paste this line right here)

I can't recruit from anywhere , in all the villages i don't have the option to recruit people and in towns if i attempt to recruit "nobody wants to join you" please help me...i can't play this game without any soldiers...

I can't recruit from anywhere , in all the villages i don't have the option to recruit people and in towns if i attempt to recruit "nobody wants to join you" please help me...i can't play this game without any soldiers...

i have my own village and i can't recruit even from there PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Linir said:
Tüfekçi Başı said:
Red Wedding?
:iamamoron:

Yes, there is the Red Wedding. He surprised us with that one. Roose Bolton becomes Lord Paramount of the North, and Walder Frey becomes Lord Paramount of the Riverlands. At that point, the war with the Reach-Westerlands Alliance(Yes, they do actually ally!) will end. Its very well done. I dont know if Jon Snow will fight for the North but that would be lit.But, currently Im playing that role. 

Back
Top Bottom