SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know if I should be happy or terrified that the Rains of Castamere is on the main screen. lol jk. Good work with the mod thus far. I'll be waiting for future updates. :grin:

So, time for another update to explain what ive been working on for the next mod version.

This next version will be a full download rather than a patch. This normally means quite alot has been added, which in this case is also true. Im hoping to get the update out within the week. Reasons being i acquire my keys for my new house tomorrow which will leave me very little time to work on the mod for a while. What this does mean though is in the future i will have my own office to work on things much more efficiently, ultimately leading to faster updates and more content!

Heres a small list of stuff added so far:

Banners for all the Houses in Westeros. - I will get round to adding the rest sometime in the future.
The Campaign Map has been getting some love. Westeros is almost finished, for now at least and ive been adding to Essos. This means The Wall is now in place, though i will try to think of something a little more permanent at a later date.
Ive added lots of new map icons. - more to come.
Lots of new armours added. Ive also removed quite alot of Brytenwalda items.
Dothraki parties will no longer set sail.
Due to popular demand you will find a special banner you can choose.
Lots of bug fixes and other tweaks made.

What else i would like to get finished before i upload. - This depends how long the current stuff takes and when i upload it.

Correct ages for all lords and ladies currently in the game.
Individual ships depending on main House.
Bonus to sea travel for Ironborn.
Add new weaponry and remove some of Brytenwalda weapons.

Thats about it for now. I will post another update when im uploading the new version, which will be Alpha V0.4.0.

RoboSenshi said:
Is the "killable lords" feature functional?

Yes this features functional. Ill update the front page with current features when i get chance.

Mod download now available here: http://www.moddb.com/downloads/a-world-of-ice-and-fire-alpha-040

This is quite good :smile: Brytenwalda is an amazing foundation for the brutal world of Westeros.

Is there anything specific you'd like us to take a look at to help you out while playing the mod?

Michadr said:
Can kings be killed to?

of course. :smile:

Khamukkamu said:
This is quite good :smile: Brytenwalda is an amazing foundation for the brutal world of Westeros.

Is there anything specific you'd like us to take a look at to help you out while playing the mod?

Just general bugs or suggestions, though please keep the suggestions realistic :smile:. I havnt read the books (other than the first), only watched the HBO series, so anything you see amiss can also be pointed out.

Though everything will be slowly changed. I expect most things, other than scenes to be changed by V0.5.0. I will then work on scenes and adding extra features. Hopefully that gives you an idea of what i need and where im at.

What happens when you kill a king? His son/other lord take the throne or the kingdom just falls? Can other kings kill you aswell?

There is an option within the menus. Click on Actions from the campaign map and look for it there (can't be specific, as I don't have the game up right now :smile:)

Back
Top Bottom