SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I'm new to the forums and i haven't really had a lot of experience with modding but i have a lot of free time and i could help with names of units, villages and etc. and could also do dialogue and unit/weapon stats so basically anything to do with text that doesn't require a lot of experience. I'd love to help out in any way i can :smile:

I've been recently working on this mod. I can proudly say I completed the new 3d model of the High Hall of Arryns, with only texturing left.
Plus, here's a showcase of some items ranging from Yesterday to 1 Year Ago I've got on my PC as I have uninstalled M&B and removed some of that good work I made awhile ago:
Dayne Armor(1 year old) and Rickard Karstarks(Yesterday made this,but will change):
ntu.png
Crystal Sword(A few Days ago):
7hf3.png
Martell Knight of the Sun(1 year ago):
knightofthesunarmor.png

cbowd36 said:
Hi, I'm new to the forums and i haven't really had a lot of experience with modding but i have a lot of free time and i could help with names of units, villages and etc. and could also do dialogue and unit/weapon stats so basically anything to do with text that doesn't require a lot of experience. I'd love to help out in any way i can :smile:

Thanks for the offer, i shall be in touch shortly :smile:.

Nice armours Thane :smile:. cant wait to see your scenes. Quite a few people looking to help now, meaning the next update should be quite a good one.

Thanewulfgharn doing a few scene props.
cwr doing some free city troop trees.
BrunoHce hopefully hard researching some stuff for me to implement.
robzombies18 to be bug checking and grammer/spelling checking.
Bilwit's armours saves us a huge amount of time so also a big thanks to him for letting us use them.
cbowd36 is making 3D models ect.

So a big thanks to everyone helping ATM, its definitly appreciated and it means we can push more out for each release and i can concentrate on the things i want, to make them as good as possible.

EDIT...

ThaneWulfgharn said:
produno said:
...Thanewulfgharn doing a few scenes...

Scene Props, to be correct.

Working on the Night's Watch and the Vale props- Actually, the High Hall of Arryn feels a little complicated to make a replica, and may take awhile.

heh thats what i meant ..  :roll: :oops:

produno said:
...Thanewulfgharn doing a few scenes...

Scene Props, to be correct.

Working on the Night's Watch and the Vale props- Actually, the High Hall of Arryn feels a little complicated to make a replica, and may take awhile.

hey i just started modelling today so im not very good but i made a shield, try not to be too harsh its my first try but let me know if you like it. i just used the native warband texture though. 
http://postimg.org/image/pibjeqmk1/
http://postimg.org/image/4o9sxpy77/

cbowd36 said:
hey i just started modelling today so im not very good but i made a shield, try not to be too harsh its my first try but let me know if you like it. i just used the native warband texture though. 
http://postimg.org/image/pibjeqmk1/
http://postimg.org/image/4o9sxpy77/

Thats looks pretty cool  :cool: , i like it. Pretty damn good for a first try!

You should do a before and after screenshot. :smile:

edited my last post to include you.

I promised I would modell the Night's Watch and the Vale, but I simply couldn't keep that.

So, inspired by Jakko's new wall models
jZErNeY.jpg
and this Acre Tower from Way to Expiation:
98d24c168caf.jpg

I made the Tower and Battlements of Highgarden:
rhqb.jpg
mmn4.jpg

EDIT:
Arakhs, in 2 versions, Normal and Valyrian:
lwr7.jpg

Thanks  :grin: ill try and do some more when I get the chance and they'll probably be a bit better after a few tries. Also Thane do you just use textures from native warband or do you make your own?

Oh and I forgot to mention what sort of models do you want for the mod, like weapons, shields Etc. just so I know what to make

cbowd36 said:
So it will be like a building with just the tavern option and no one owns it :razz: ?

A few other options and some special features/functions. Their will be a few buildings/places like this in the game so expect me to be asking you to make some extra unique ones soon :wink:.

I'm not sure if you would really be able to implement this but what about shrine/churchlike buildings devoted to gods where you can get unique weapons or maybe sellswords, like for instance a shrine to R'hllor where you can recruit red priests that start as recruits then have their own troop tree. Then you could do a quest for the high priest and obtain a unique valyrian steel blade etc.

Well, the mod already has these from brytenwalda. Would only need slight changes to make it work. Would just need some extra armours ect and quests writing.

Oh and cbowd36. If posting more than once in a row please modify/edit your first. I'm not particularly bothered but apparently mods and others frown upon it.

Woah, a GoT mod my laptop might actually be able to play! Couldnt play Cozurs 'Crash of Kings' for more than a few hours.  :mrgreen:

I'll try the mod this weekend.

Btw
I hope both Dothraki and Brotherhood without Banners wont be factions. I think for Dothraki those large bandit parties with leaders and small parties following them on the map would be the best option.

The BwB i'd like to see as small but very though bandit parties. Kinda like the 'robber knight' bandits in 1257AD.

Good luck guys!!

Back
Top Bottom