SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Deadly Claw said:
How do I open tasks? Which cities do I have to go to. Who do I have to talk to? Please help me? Why does nobody help me?

The quests you get in town are from the guild leader, he's standing outside somewhere in every city. Or from the village leader in Villages. In terms of quests, on moddb, generally Cozur has listed all the quests and how to start them in the faq, so look there.

The quests you get from the leaders can improve the town/village economy, and also raise your relations with that place. As far as villages go, improved relations (every +10 in most mods) can improve the number of troops you get from the town. In some mods it improves the tier as well, but I don't know if that's the case here or not.

viperswhip said:
The quests you get in town are from the guild leader, he's standing outside somewhere in every city. Or from the village leader in Villages. In terms of quests, on moddb, generally Cozur has listed all the quests and how to start them in the faq, so look there.

The quests you get from the leaders can improve the town/village economy, and also raise your relations with that place. As far as villages go, improved relations (every +10 in most mods) can improve the number of troops you get from the town. In some mods it improves the tier as well, but I don't know if that's the case here or not.

thank you for answering. But I did not find the quests list in moddb. Could you send a link for me?
I am preparing a Turkish language pack and this list is very necessary for Turkish players

Ok, is there a bug with Sealskin Point or am i just blind? I've been searching for the Nervous Man from a Hunt Down quest that Balon gave me for about half an hour with no success, looked virtually everywhere on the village map and at different hours of the day.

Mod's great. But the Westerlands still remains really weak, they lose pretty quickly. Dragonstone's AI initiative isn't that coordinated. And also I don't know if a Targ invades in this version, but I'm at about day 100+ and most of the fighting between the North, Riverlands, and Westerlands is done by then. The invasion should come much earlier.

I think for all the good Cozur does with this mod, at the end of the day the game itself isn't the best for this type of game. I'm a 100 and some odd days in to a game where I'm a vassal of Dragonstone, and once we defeated the Stormlands Pentos, Myr, and Tyrsoh declared war on us for no reason a few days apart.

If there's any way to make it so Essosi factions dont declare war on Westerosi factions that'd be great, but I doubt its possible or that simple.

Hey everybody,

I've recently installed 4.1 and was excited to dive back into ACOK with all the new changes, but I've been having a texture issue. Before anyone asks, its not the Cozur_Snow thing and I -DO- have a legal and bought version of Mount and Blade Warband...

Instead I keep getting RGL WARNING, and it can't load textures ranging from Sky_dawn to Peasant_Man_z_nm.dds all the way to spoon textures

The only issues I have are with ACOK, which is a shame.. I havent tried 4.0 yet. I'm giving it a try now.

Has anyone else ran into this problem or know a fix?

Ahoy lads!
First of all I would like to say mod is superior!
However, I noticed that Braavos is under-powered.
IF there will be a possibility to remove "Can't be used to block" from the Braavosi Blade - that might solve the problem..
I may try if someone tell me HOW to do this (hehe, noob indeed)..
Again - the very best mod.

Thanks in advance..

I am having big troubles with the game right now. I got to 23:59 on the 100th day and then the game crashes and I can no longer play. Every single time I load the game it crashes. Anyone experienced anything similar and have a fix?

So I just reached day 235 with the North and I have a few things to point out:

-The Westerlands and Dragonstone are completely wiped out, they need to be buffed up either by strength or numbers in vassal parties

-The Stormlands barely could keep up, they were mostly just fighting Dragonstone soldiers and didn't get any fiefs or try for Kings Landing

-The Reach is waaay too strong, they got most of the towns and castles, they need a serious nerf for the amount of vassals they have

-Day 235 still no Targaryen, Iron Islands, or Wildlings invasion, they need to come sooner

Also I ran into a glitch where there's a clone of my character named "Villagers" with many prisoners getting into infinite lasting fights with bandits.

HazeNY said:
So I just reached day 235 with the North and I have a few things to point out:

-The Westerlands and Dragonstone are completely wiped out, they need to be buffed up either by strength or numbers in vassal parties

-The Stormlands barely could keep up, they were mostly just fighting Dragonstone soldiers and didn't get any fiefs or try for Kings Landing

-The Reach is waaay too strong, they got most of the towns and castles, they need a serious nerf for the amount of vassals they have

-Day 235 still no Targaryen, Iron Islands, or Wildlings invasion, they need to come sooner

Also I ran into a glitch where there's a clone of my character named "Villagers" with many prisoners getting into infinite lasting fights with bandits.

In my own play through (about day 130 now)

Westerlands is still holding on but only because I've just become their marshal. Although they have lost a lot of land. Stormlands has been relatively stagnant, really only focusing on taking one westerlands castle.

Reach IS very strong and rightly so.

Haven't seen any targs or whatnot and I think wildlings are activated by doing the nights watch quests?

Glitchs sounds fun tho :smile:

-

Whilst I enjoy this mod, I can't wait for it to appear on Bannerlord.

I'm probably lost, I'm in Ice and Fire day 92.  I won a couple tournaments but other than starting together, how to recognize friend from foe during a tournament?    Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

I am looking for claimants.
I have found; Tyrosh, Norvos, Lorath and Qohor but I'd rather do Myr or Volantis. Are claimants randomly positioned and do they also stay in castles and not just towns?

What an amazing mod. It's great to see how it has developed, and I'm looking forward to the preview of version 5 coming out today. Btw whoever did the scene for Tyrosh deserves a medal, wow, such awesome details, layout, and decor-what a gem, sewers and secret passages -awesome

kjeltringen said:
I am looking for claimants.
I have found; Tyrosh, Norvos, Lorath and Qohor but I'd rather do Myr or Volantis. Are claimants randomly positioned and do they also stay in castles and not just towns?

Euron, and Roose or Ramsay would make great rival claimants, IMO

I heard there's a valyrian sword lying around in Wyk Hall which can be claimed by capturing the castle as an independent lord. Luckily (?) that sole castle was taken by the Westerlands so I only had to storm the walls for 3 times - build a tower, spray the walls with arrows, retreat for resupply, build another dayum tower, repeat, sink the reinforcement fleet with the help of a nearby ironborn lord, build the third bloody tower, pre-snipe the remaining archers and knights and finally storm the walls and win.
The first surprise - there's no player faction anymore and I'm stuck with crappy freelancers rather than good ol heavy knights. Don't tell me they're customizable cuz they're not - a choice between three identical sets of armor and a bunch of rather useless exotical swords is not a choice really. And apparently they're called freelancers because their cavalry is lance-free :smile: But oh well, we were aiming for the sword, rite?
Next day an event pops up, telling that the sword is there (gud thing lannisters didn't snatch it), but there's no option to take the sword. I can only leave it there and claim the honors of being an honorable fool. What's the catch here? Do I need to be extremely dishonorable to even think about taking it? Or is the problem with the Lannisters taking castle before me? Did they just came and sticked it to the wall with a superglue so noone could ever take it?

Adov said:
I heard there's a valyrian sword lying around in Wyk Hall which can be claimed by capturing the castle as an independent lord. Luckily (?) that sole castle was taken by the Westerlands so I only had to storm the walls for 3 times - build a tower, spray the walls with arrows, retreat for resupply, build another dayum tower, repeat, sink the reinforcement fleet with the help of a nearby ironborn lord, build the third bloody tower, pre-snipe the remaining archers and knights and finally storm the walls and win.
The first surprise - there's no player faction anymore and I'm stuck with crappy freelancers rather than good ol heavy knights. Don't tell me they're customizable cuz they're not - a choice between three identical sets of armor and a bunch of rather useless exotical swords is not a choice really. And apparently they're called freelancers because their cavalry is lance-free :smile: But oh well, we were aiming for the sword, rite?
Next day an event pops up, telling that the sword is there (gud thing lannisters didn't snatch it), but there's no option to take the sword. I can only leave it there and claim the honors of being an honorable fool. What's the catch here? Do I need to be extremely dishonorable to even think about taking it? Or is the problem with the Lannisters taking castle before me? Did they just came and sticked it to the wall with a superglue so noone could ever take it?

Assuming it's similar to the Dawn/Starfall event, you have to have a certain negative honor to take it.

Confirming that. -5 honor seems to be enough. The Great Random offered me to release poor ser Swyft twice within the siege preparation time - and that's how I got -4 honour I needed :twisted:
Aite, Morgh's editor, here I come. I've got an army to set right :cool:

Hi,

First things first - excellent mod, I like it even more than brytenwalda!

The only remark I have is due to the FPS issues related to all dat flora all around, I tried putting in a more simple kind of flora_kinds.txt to cut some of them off and I had a more than decent FPS boost of about 30 FPS while still maintaining somewhat of a visual appeal. Though the hitboxes for old trees still remain after the cuts in the .txt file, and it bugs me when hitting non-existent trees.

Is it possible to somewhat edit the density of trees and foliage directly, or is it possible to get a version which has a reduced amount of foliage in it?

Back
Top Bottom