SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

SuperTramp11 said:
((((Sorry for my english)))

I'm the only one who see this mod too empty? I mean, there's no quests which makes a change in the world or something like that. Whatever you do, is completely irrelevant, even in the neutral localizations you just walk and walk and walk and MAYBE you found a chest which have nothing really impressive inside.

I don't know if it's just me or what, but I wish Cozur read this and maybe add some storyline on the mod.

Saludos desde Argentina!!!

I haven't played the latest version of the mod, but do the chests still have books in them? Some of those are worth 9k.

As for changing the world, well, I kind of get why not, yet, I'd like things to follow the books a bit, like if the Frey's, Lannisters, Boltons or Karstarks control the twins you get the Red Wedding and Roose becomes overlord of the North, or like if you actually kill Renly for Stannis, he, well, stayed dead and the Tyrells allied the Lannisters.

But I am pretty happy with the mod overall, I start losing interest soon after I start my own kingdom, or even get a fief really lol. I play the first 300 days quite a lot though.

SuperTramp11 said:
((((Sorry for my english)))

I'm the only one who see this mod too empty? I mean, there's no quests which makes a change in the world or something like that. Whatever you do, is completely irrelevant, even in the neutral localizations you just walk and walk and walk and MAYBE you found a chest which have nothing really impressive inside.

I don't know if it's just me or what, but I wish Cozur read this and maybe add some storyline on the mod.

Saludos desde Argentina!!!

Naaah, the only thing this mod needs is footage of young naked Melisandre, but since that would come with the danger of showing old naked Melisandre, one should say nothing more is needed!

(oh, well, maybe something to make end-game vassal management less boring would be nice...)

Actually working on adding a bit more depth to some of the common features you experience all the time - like looting the lords tent for a chance of various cool items after you've defeated an army in battle.

Hi there, I've been playing 4.0 for a while and I reaaally enjoyed it, so I wanted to thank you for all your work and as I'm finishing my playthrough I would like to point out some bugs and suggestions:

Bugs

-In the information page there's no info about your relationship with lords. That's especially annoying because lords don't switch automatically to your faction regardless of how well you are doing and your relation with them and you have to hunt them down.

-For some reason I have a high (90ish) relationship with lords I've never talked to. I think this has something to do with honour, but maybe it's a bug.

-Enemy factions never declaring war on player faction. I mean never, in 300 days. Not even when I was a poor idiot with a sword and a castle.

Suggestions

-Connection between iron bank and weekly earnings. At least some system to transfer money from the treasury from a distance (send a letter with a companion, or something). I had to use braavos as capital just to move money easily from one place to another, and it's still annoying not having all your money on one place. 

-Towns and villages prosperity. I'm not sure this is a bug per se, but with the current prosperity system it's kindda impossible to improve a town or village. Some towns get better easily (braavos) and others (norvos, qohor, lorath) just can't get past poor/average. I lowered the taxes, improved merchant power over lords and made a mercantilistic economy with lords and patrols all over my territory to attack looters and still the towns don't get better. You could maybe consider adding an economy mod to the game, or some buildings in towns for prosperity. 

Honour gets you relations with lords, also, things like rescuing a lord from prison gets you relations with their liege and their family. It can be quite funny seeing a wall of green text after rescuing lords.

Nations won't declare on you if you have enough Right to Rule, generally over 40 you are safe, so if you have sent companions out and are married you generally have enough to not warrant a declaration. Also, if you start your faction on a dying or dead (after you take out their last city), you are generally safe. However, if you take over, say, the Sisters, it's highly likely the Vale will kill you.

Villages income is tied to their safety, their tax situation and the quests you have done for them. If they, or the city they are a part of get raided a lot, they will not progress upwards, if you set their tax rate too high, etc...

You can boost them by doing economic quests, and by buying and selling with them. There are some vids on youtube. Nevertheless, High will drop to dirt poor if they get raided, which is why Braavos does well, there are no natural bandits or even pirates up there. Lorath is pretty safe if you start your faction there, everywhere else has strife. I think turning the battle length up so they take max long time helps, because then patrols can actually get to the fight between 10 farmers and 60 Broken Men.

I don't know if the training village quest has an effect, but the collect taxes for another lord quest has a negative one.

May I ask if greater quests revolving around the main events in the story are going to be implemented? Defending/attacking Kings Landing for an example where you could side with either Jofferey or Stannis, or what about the Red Wedding?  :iamamoron: :shifty:

I just got stuck in a dothraki camp. I killed everybody and my soldiers did the cheering etc. when i press tab it just says 'cannot leave now.' Anything I am missing?

I have strong nation that conquered almost all free Cities , i have 99 right to rule, but when I send emissary to other nations. they still not willing to recognize me as monarch and sign trade agreements .. what it's all about :evil:

It seems that message about Renly's capturing King's Landing is the trigger which unlocks free diplomacy for most factions.
Then i founded my own faction(with 99 right to rule) but it's still ignored by ai. I can't make treatys(non-agression or trade) and nobody attacked me yet(while among themselfs ai is pretty active in that matters).

Ulticane said:
Does anyone know of a list of tweaks made for Floris or A Clash of Kings? If not is there a link to how TweakMB edits the text files for each tweak?
If I understand what you mean...
So far for editing ACOK in TweakMB best option was choosing Floris Mod Pack 2.50 after selecting module. But with each next update number of available tweaks decreased. But there are still a few useful options left.

xenomorf said:
Ulticane said:
Does anyone know of a list of tweaks made for Floris or A Clash of Kings? If not is there a link to how TweakMB edits the text files for each tweak?
So far for editing ACOK in TweakMB best option was choosing Floris Mod Pack 2.50 after selecting module. But with each next update number of available tweaks decreased. But there are still a few useful options left.
I know but I'm looking for a way to do with through direct editing of the text files since TweakMB seems to work less with every update.

Ulticane said:
xenomorf said:
Ulticane said:
I know but I'm looking for a way to do with through direct editing of the text files since TweakMB seems to work less with every update.

Here you go:

.TXT Tweak Compilation for Floris 2.5
82 Tweaks for Mount & Blade (some work for Warband!)

Since there is no quest "The Prince and the Queen",does Targeryans invade in specefic date,or this feature is disabled,playing on 4.1 btw.

Great timing on the update- Thank you!

If there is another update could you please return the banners the way they were? ... before each faction had a few banner colors that pretty much matched the factions colors now each faction has all the colors and it makes the whole banner thing you know kind of pointless. Just saying it was better the way it was imo.

Back
Top Bottom