SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Butes said:
The Westerlands were still somehow in my game at day 650 so I went to their last remaining castle to see how big the garrison was.
BrWvOqQ.png

What level are you?

I have started not really leveling my character very much. By day 300 I am often level 15, deliberately getting injured helps. My companions on the other hand. I had Garret at level 42. Just play as your party, the AI doesn't get so overpowered in such cases. If you even just play as a commander you will get too much exp.

Its rough since combat is so fun in this game, but killing to much over hundreds of days levels you way to fast and then makes the game rough after 500+

So im enjoing ACOK mod and I was given a fief of goldengrove by king Robb.It is being under siege by Dorne currently.Assault started and I joined the battle but enemies are nowhere to be found.When i press backspace i can see red dots but there are no enemies.Me and my men just stand thre waiting.What is the problem?

Open module.ini and find the following:

player_xp_multiplier
hero_xp_multiplier
regulars_xp_multiplier

Play with the values following those. Results may vary. Goes without saying - make a backup first, and don't complain about balance being affected by your personal changes.

Jhonyy said:
So im enjoing ACOK mod and I was given a fief of goldengrove by king Robb.It is being under siege by Dorne currently.Assault started and I joined the battle but enemies are nowhere to be found.When i press backspace i can see red dots but there are no enemies.Me and my men just stand thre waiting.What is the problem?

The problem is Goldengrove "party" is flagged as needing a siege tower, but its "scene" is designed as one not having it.

So you either use a savegame editor to reverse needing siege tower on the Goldengrove "party", or replace Goldengrove "walls" scene with some scene having a siege tower.

[quote author=Sergio_Morozov]
ACOK 2.2
Goldengrove siege.
Entered as an enlisted troop in attacker's army.
Attacker troops advance very slowly (as if there is a siege tower, but there is not) and eventually get stuck at a fence.

If their spawn point (0) is edited forward, they still retain this behaviour, but get stuck at water moat instead.

Editing savegame to make Goldengrove party "siege_with_belfry" slot to be 0 corrects the issue.

Conclusion: Goldengrove is either erroneously marked as a siege with siege tower, or is linked to wrong siege scene.
[/quote]

My game is crashing at a specific date and time: 21 of the ninth moon, 302, the second it moves from 12 O'clock to 13 O'clock. I tapped space to get an exact time, it's a few taps past the change.
As far as I know, nothing is scheduled to happen at that time. My only guess is that one of the kingdoms is doing something, like declaring war or peace or a trade pact or whatever, and for some reason that's crashing the game. Nothing ever pops up, and the log is always different.

Anyone ever heard of that/know a way to fix it?

EDIT: I think I found the source of the problem. I got the debug menu open and the only constant seems to be this siege on Pentos.
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/ptZkM
(Sidenote: these messages appear for only a frame. The game runs normal until that frame, gets to it, then crashes without the messages being shown.)

The next thing I'm going to try to do is to stop that siege from happening. If you know how to force a peace between different factions or knock out parties on the map, I'd love to hear it.

EDIT 2: Ended up just restarting and using cheats to get everything back, which did take less time but wasn't very fun.

It seems there is still no list of possible companion groups. By chance does anyone happen to have one ready and forgot to post it?

Hi guys I am getting a CTD when I load my savegame.  First time Ive had any issues. Any idea what it could be?

I have uploaded the save file. Is there something like a start or game log that may report the nature of the error?

Save File: http://ts.al/f/lcxfruakhl

Hello everyone,

I have an old topic I still couldnt find a satisfying answer to:

I joined the Targaryens and was able to recruit their troops during that time. They got destroyed (how are they supposed to stay alive? They are at war with everyone...) so I eventually started my own kingdom. Afterwards it wasnt possible for me to recruit Targaryen troops anymore, I couldnt even tell the castellan to change my culture to theirs. So I figured I´d have to get one of the old targaryen lords into my party to be able to change it. Which i´ve tried the whole day now, its just impossible... I have 100 relation with some of them and even if they dont like their current lord they simply dont wanna join. (I have 99 right to rule, 400+ honour, alot of land and offer them Braavos).
Well now i thought maybe i find one Targaryen who is without a king currently and yay - i found one of former Braavos which doesnt exist anymore he was prisoned by another faction. I freed him (had 100 relation with him) but i couldnt talk with him afterwards. One day later he joined the North..

I am so desperated right now... please any ideas how to solve my problem? I even tried editing with Morghs but apperently it doenst affect savegames and i dont want to restart after 400 days.

Thanks for the tip. I found a cheaty solution, I increased my persuasion skills to 9 and finaly one of the lords accepted...

On another note, how are the invading factions supposed to survive? Even after giving Aegon like 4 or 5 fiefs, we just couldnt handle all the other factions troops. Each had like 1000-2000 men attacking us permanently.
Is this intentional?

Jokerman said:
Thanks for the tip. I found a cheaty solution, I increased my persuasion skills to 9 and finaly one of the lords accepted...

On another note, how are the invading factions supposed to survive? Even after giving Aegon like 4 or 5 fiefs, we just couldnt handle all the other factions troops. Each had like 1000-2000 men attacking us permanently.
Is this intentional?

Well, you can help, normally I don't do those quests now until my party limit is 100 or so, that's the critical mass of Riverlands Archers I need to blow away any keep defense. So, I normally join Aegon as a merc, instantly take a keep for him (Wheeping Town normally), and keep on doing that until they have a sufficient mass of territory, this tends to come at the expense of the Stormlands. The main problem is the reach who is at war with the Westerlands, Dorne and the Targs, that's it, meaning they drive the offense because other lands are closer to those enemies, and the Westerlands tend to focus on Stannis and whoever got King's Landing, providing minimal pushback against the powerful reach forces.

So, you have to decide, wipe out either Stannis or the Stormlands for the Targs, it shouldn't take that long.

problem is not having the troop tree in game menu,  qohor  Elite Qohorik Scytheman to Qohorik Maceman , wtf  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fail progression  used floris pack for nothing, acok 2.2 ai always make the same plays, north atk iron island, westerland banned with only a castle

i used tweakMB for more arrows, less time to siege and village construction, more party size more bandit party size and make companion cant to leave

viperswhip said:
Jokerman said:

Is this intentional?

Well, you can help, normally I don't do those quests now until my party limit is 100 or so, that's the critical mass of Riverlands Archers I need to blow away any keep defense. So, I normally join Aegon as a merc, instantly take a keep for him (Wheeping Town normally), and keep on doing that until they have a sufficient mass of territory, this tends to come at the expense of the Stormlands. The main problem is the reach who is at war with the Westerlands, Dorne and the Targs, that's it, meaning they drive the offense because other lands are closer to those enemies, and the Westerlands tend to focus on Stannis and whoever got King's Landing, providing minimal pushback against the powerful reach forces.

So, you have to decide, wipe out either Stannis or the Stormlands for the Targs, it shouldn't take that long.

In my first playthrough i decided to wipe Stannis because Dragonstone you know. I had a huge amount of land for the Targs but got permanently attacked by Stormlands, Riverlands and the North with there full armies. (Westerlands were dead at that point so the Targs were the only enemies left). Well im trying to start further south now. Plus i tweaked some stats and weapons, let´s see how it goes. Aegon AI seems a bit braindead to me...

Jokerman said:
viperswhip said:
Jokerman said:

Is this intentional?

In my first playthrough i decided to wipe Stannis because Dragonstone you know. I had a huge amount of land for the Targs but got permanently attacked by Stormlands, Riverlands and the North with there full armies. (Westerlands were dead at that point so the Targs were the only enemies left). Well im trying to start further south now. Plus i tweaked some stats and weapons, let´s see how it goes. Aegon AI seems a bit braindead to me...

Ya, watching Reformist, he's doing something similar, but he's a vassal of the Targs, and wow, Aegon is constantly throwing feasts instead of smart. Now, maybe Cozur thinks he's an idiot from the books lol

Back
Top Bottom