SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

probmfixn said:
character is invisible at character creation and trying to start the game causes a runtime error(it crashes) i already redownloaded the mod so thats not the problem,  if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know

wish i could give this mod a try :/

probmfixn said:
probmfixn said:
character is invisible at character creation and trying to start the game causes a runtime error(it crashes) i already redownloaded the mod so thats not the problem,  if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know

wish i could give this mod a try :/

Here's the thing, a clean install of the game and the mod (which doesn't change any game files) should work. It works for a great many people. Which means, unfortunately it's your system. Do a memtest, download a tester for your graphics card, test your system. A long time I ago I ran fine, no problems, could not for the life of me install Oblivion (not really a good game), bought it 3 times actually. I had a couple of bad sectors in one ram module. That's it, ran the rest of my games fine, no crashes, blue screens or anything. Changed out that ram stick, install, no problem, fixed. I had assumed that maybe my DVD drive was faulty or all manner of things, because if every other program ran fine then it must be something specific.

So, do a thorough system check. Also, do the normal things like run the game in admin mode and whatnot.

Ranven said:
HaveniteLannister said:
Freys change sides, when Westerlands capture Riverrun.
They can also declare independence after changing the side :smile: Or rather take over Riverlands.

Westerlands rarely take Riverrun now, they tend to focus on Fairmarket, but when the Stormlands and Reach enter the war they tend to focus, after and initial flurry of battles on King's Landing. The only sure way to get the Freys to break away is to join the Westerlands and take Riverrun.

My only major problem with 2.1 is that, if you don't really hustle, some quests become uncompletable pretty quickly. By day 130 Tyrosh was gone. I've found that the guy in Qohor doesn't disappear if you have activated the quest and his shop has appeared, much as Malko's bookstore still appears. The Westerlands has lost Duskendale though and I can't finish that quest.

I mean, I don't mind the chaos but some quests could be a bit more protected maybe?

So, I was doing the ´´Prince and The Queen``quest. After I defeat the pirates in bloodstone, I go to the Archon of Tyrosh to get my reward, but the option doesn´t appears. I go to the castle of Tyrosh, no one there can help me. Is that a bug or Im doing it wrong? Someone can help?

was fun event with the freys switching sides. But would be fun if you had included the boltons also, by that i mean that roose bolten becomes the new ruler of the north after the riverland is taken and rob is executet.

CrazyHorseBR said:
So, I was doing the ´´Prince and The Queen``quest. After I defeat the pirates in bloodstone, I go to the Archon of Tyrosh to get my reward, but the option doesn´t appears. I go to the castle of Tyrosh, no one there can help me. Is that a bug or Im doing it wrong? Someone can help?

Have to talk to the Archon of Tyrosh, who may be captured, or in the field, or you might not have the patch installed? In any case, this is a quest that can be invalidated by Tyrosh no longer existing.

I´ve talked to the Archon in the castle of Tyrosh (with the patch installed) and nothing appears. But maybe I didn´t had the patch in the right place before I started the quest. I had him in the modules folder, not in ACOK 2.1 folder, wrong place?

CrazyHorseBR said:
I´ve talked to the Archon in the castle of Tyrosh (with the patch installed) and nothing appears. But maybe I didn´t had the patch in the right place before I started the quest. I had him in the modules folder, not in ACOK 2.1 folder, wrong place?

Don't feel bad, I started a new playthrough after I realized I hadn't installed the patch correctly, and so installed, or so I thought, until I tried to do some quests. So, ya, I can't even help you install the patch because I am apparently dumb.

Would be fun to have this as an option when you speak with Robb stark: when you press "might i suggested an action" if an option could be execute Roose bolton for treason or something like that. And Robb would ask why? And then the option would be: he is plotting with Walker Frey and the Lannisters or he cant be trusted or something like that.

And how would you actually go about proving Roose's guilt in this case?

Player: "King Robb, Young Wolf, I bear news of a terrible development in the Bolton lands! Lord Roose Bolton is plotting with Tywin Lannister AND Walder Frey against you!"
* Persuasion attempt successful!
Robb: "Ack! It is hard to believe, but you've managed to convince me to listen to your words. Men! Declare the Boltons traitors of the realm and sent out a hunting party after the head of The Leech Lord himself! Now, my loyal [CHARACTER NAME], what evidence can you present in case we must take this into court for trial?"
Player: "Uhhh.... uhhhh.... I've heard others say the same."
Robb: "..."
Player: "I read it in a book, okay?"
Robb: [are you f*cking kidding me what the f*ck does this guy think he's playing at for f*ck's sakes eddard give me strength not to kill him]
* Relations with Robb "are you f*cking kidding me" Stark dropped by 200!
Player: "Mudcrabs, ugh. Disgusting creatures."

Seriously, plot probability: everyone's suspension of disbelief would fly out of the window if you could convince ANYONE to execute another lord through a simple relation/persuasion check without evidence, or even with a small amount of more or less significant evidence. It just don't work this way in life, son.  :fruity:

Miko[PL] said:
And how would you actually go about proving Roose's guilt in this case?

Player: "King Robb, Young Wolf, I bear news of a terrible development in the Bolton lands! Lord Roose Bolton is plotting with Tywin Lannister AND Walder Frey against you!"
* Persuasion attempt successful!
Robb: "Ack! It is hard to believe, but you've managed to convince me to listen to your words. Men! Declare the Boltons traitors of the realm and sent out a hunting party after the head of The Leech Lord himself! Now, my loyal [CHARACTER NAME], what evidence can you present in case we must take this into court for trial?"
Player: "Uhhh.... uhhhh.... I've heard others say the same."
Robb: "..."
Player: "I read it in a book, okay?"
Robb: [are you f*cking kidding me what the f*ck does this guy think he's playing at for f*ck's sakes eddard give me strength not to kill him]
* Relations with Robb "are you f*cking kidding me" Stark dropped by 200!
Player: "Mudcrabs, ugh. Disgusting creatures."

Seriously, plot probability: everyone's suspension of disbelief would fly out of the window if you could convince ANYONE to execute another lord through a simple relation/persuasion check without evidence, or even with a small amount of more or less significant evidence. It just don't work this way in life, son.  :fruity:

How is killing Ramsay anymore logic than this quest suggestion? There are no evidence for killing him. And who said anything about there beeing a trial, killing Roose Bolton would be off the books and quite:wink:

Hi guys. I'm new here. And new with mount and blade. I just downloaded it because of Game of Thrones mod.

I'm having an RGL error saying: waving_shader_flag. This happens every time during  around 90% of load screen.

I've tried to reinstall everything but still get the same error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys!

Back
Top Bottom