SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, how do I get the baggage during battles? Can't figure this out. When I press I during battles it says to use baggage but I can't find anything like what's described when I google it. I have tried higher tactics, I've never played Native so don't even know what I am looking for.

got little thing feel i sould report about..its more of a cosmetic thing then real game breaking bug
but still annoying as moletown sweaty hoer.
the faces with the burns texture and such have brown bodies and most faces have unmatching body color in general.
and im not talking "hi look...just a lil tan from days of adventuring..." but literally..brown body..brown hands...and white faces....

awsome mod anyhow..but lose the locked diplomacy please

is there any way or a chance the diplomacy lockdown will be removed later versions?...
or if there's something I can do to cancel it..cus its turn into a ridiculous situation here.
where as I serve Stannis..and he keeps saying how much he want to end the war with the westerners .
and according to the way peace being made in vanilla I assume going to talk to the enemy king and pay some coin
would solve the issue..but not here...can anyone concur the idea that its not possible in this mod or what?...

CakeFlirty said:
is there any way or a chance the diplomacy lockdown will be removed later versions?...
or if there's something I can do to cancel it..cus its turn into a ridiculous situation here.
where as I serve Stannis..and he keeps saying how much he want to end the war with the westerners .
and according to the way peace being made in vanilla I assume going to talk to the enemy king and pay some coin
would solve the issue..but not here...can anyone concur the idea that its not possible in this mod or what?...

Ya, I think you can only make peace via a quest to make peace right now, or if you have your own faction and send a rep, otherwise I haven't seen any particular options available speaking to an enemy lord.

I've got problem with Targaryen quest (1st one). I've done everything correctly and after collecting reward for killing pirates I can't speak with Master Illyrio. I mean there's no dialog option so my char can only say that he forgot why he is speaking with him.

I can't find any help so I'm asking you is there anything I can do about it?

Gaspacho said:
I've got problem with Targaryen quest (1st one). I've done everything correctly and after collecting reward for killing pirates I can't speak with Master Illyrio. I mean there's no dialog option so my char can only say that he forgot why he is speaking with him.

I can't find any help so I'm asking you is there anything I can do about it?

You need to speak to Tyroshi Archon.

viperswhip said:
Okay, how do I get the baggage during battles? Can't figure this out. When I press I during battles it says to use baggage but I can't find anything like what's described when I google it. I have tried higher tactics, I've never played Native so don't even know what I am looking for.

No baggage chest in ACOK battles, sorry.

Hello - is there a list of big events in game? I know only these events:
- Crowning of Renly
- Support of Highgarden
- Crowning of Stannis
- Crowning of Balon
- Dothraki Invasion
And few optional events
- Wildlings
- Crowning of Aegon
- Support of Dorne
- Frey changing sides
- Tywin coronation
- Crowned Stag questline
Any other events?

Some special troop trees for each faction (or at least one special troop per faction) would be nice. For example, the stone dornish are the spanish's parallel in ASoIaF, so Dorne could have rodeleros or tercios, maybe?

But Dorne didn't have tercio - their strategy was more like guerilla, with many skirmishers, so it is okay

Bigger problem is equipment of Westerlands, Dragonstone and Riverlands - now, they don't have any long weapon, like pike, bill or halberd - just these berdiches or two handed swords. Shouldn't every faction have some kind of anti-cavalry weapon in infantry?

HaveniteLannister said:
But Dorne didn't have tercio - their strategy was more like guerilla, with many skirmishers, so it is okay

Bigger problem is equipment of Westerlands, Dragonstone and Riverlands - now, they don't have any long weapon, like pike, bill or halberd - just these berdiches or two handed swords. Shouldn't every faction have some kind of anti-cavalry weapon in infantry?
You're right. But they could be special troops hired in castles such as White Harbour's knights, hired only at the northernmost part of Dorne. It was just an exaple, tho. I mean, I would be pumped about hiring ironborn vikingrs, just as we can hire bravos in Essos.
That's a flaw I see in faction's troop trees. They aren't very unique, even if westerosi's way of warring is very uniform in most of their kingdoms, the same happening in western Essos within their cities.
Also, some units are useless, such as scouts, hunters, merchants and begging brothers.

character is invisible at character creation and trying to start the game causes a runtime error(it crashes) i already redownloaded the mod so thats not the problem,  if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know

when i launch the mod it stops working at the start up load screen, and then crashes, any idea as to how to fix this?
ive downloaded the latest version and the update to the correct spots and all

I'm sorry but could anyone tell me, how to recruit mercenaries in 2.1? 2.0 had cool feature giving the player an option to recruit mercs in Essos, but I think that it was moved somewhere. Same for buying land. It's great for RP and atmosphere purpose (going to Essos for preparing for war in Westeros) but it's missing somewhere

Ranven said:
I'm sorry but could anyone tell me, how to recruit mercenaries in 2.1? 2.0 had cool feature giving the player an option to recruit mercs in Essos, but I think that it was moved somewhere. Same for buying land. It's great for RP and atmosphere purpose (going to Essos for preparing for war in Westeros) but it's missing somewhere

No lance mercenary recruting, no land buying in 2.1.

I'm a bit stuck in my current game.  While I was in Westeros the Dothraki arrived and quickly defeated Qohor who I am a vassal of.  I obviously no longer want to be a vassal of Qohor but I can not find Archeon (insert weird Essos name here) anywhere.  Do defeated faction leaders disappear? or am I just having a hard time finding him?  Looked in all the cities and with most of the lords of the Dothraki and he wasn't there.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Cruse34 said:
I'm a bit stuck in my current game.  While I was in Westeros the Dothraki arrived and quickly defeated Qohor who I am a vassal of.  I obviously no longer want to be a vassal of Qohor but I can not find Archeon (insert weird Essos name here) anywhere.  Do defeated faction leaders disappear? or am I just having a hard time finding him?  Looked in all the cities and with most of the lords of the Dothraki and he wasn't there.

Any ideas or suggestions?

If there wasn't "Faction destroyed" notice, Archon was captured and you need to free him. Check hostile lords and dungeons.

If it will not help, try to use cheat console and join to another faction.

Questio: Maybe someone will know

How to unlock new cultures? I started a kindom but I have only stormlands, sellswords an pentoshi to choose. What has happened to Player Faction troops?

I found a bug. For some reason, the Free Cities,
the Dothraki
and the Iron Islands (!?) start a massive war against each other. I don't know anything else about the issue, but it seems to be posposed if I change my travel direction or if I teleport myself using cheats.

Back
Top Bottom