SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Stannis Frog said:
you should try to acces the local prices in teh essosi cities. You will wonder how much of a profit you can make.. usually it's possible to buy something for 200 gold and sell it for 2-3k

Thanks, I totally forgot that we have this feature.  :smile:

Rulin said:
Can someone pls recommend some profitable trade routes in 2.0? I just started a few days ago with this version and I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the new trade goods.

Btw, is wood not intended for trade? Most vendors only want to pay ~30.

Thanks in advance!

Selling stuff from the North to a town in the south (like the rich King's Landing) gives the most profit. In my game, I can buy leather for very cheap in the North (about 15 sp) and sell it about 200+ at King's Landing. Huge profit.

Wood is not well programmed : it is offered at 250 flat in all villages and there is no profit to be made, except on some rare occasions for special types of wood.

I also use the merchant option "local prices". Quite useful.

Still, trading is not really viable.  I just recently did a big trade route that took my cavalry about a week.  The conclusion is all the profit I made is lost in paying my troops even though most are stationed in my castle.

What is viable is to conquer a town and castles as your own king.  Otherwise, all silver pieces you muster from trading and quests are lost quickly to paying your army.  I realized I was chasing my own tail, got bored and will now attempt to conquer a town and destroy a faction in Essos.

Anyone played episode 4 of Game of Thrones from telltale games? If yes, then you probably saw the troops of the Glenmores helping the Forresters. God damn they're looking fantastic. I'm gonna try to convert them for ACOK. Not sure if this will work but if it'll then I'll let anyoen know.

Could someone's tell me if you can edit the troop tree with morgph editor or something and if so point me in the right direction to a tutorial on how to use it

ozza said:
Could someone's tell me if you can edit the troop tree with morgph editor or something and if so point me in the right direction to a tutorial on how to use it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkW6vWqn1JQ

After watching the Last Episode I am now Hellbent on adding Wights and "White Walkers" to the state of art into ACOK, its a personal project, but it will be easily doable. I will make em just as overpowered as they are in the Videos. And I will be trying to add the script from the obsolete Undead Invasion mod from Sword of Damocles. Where that Invasion faction would raid Villages giving them certain stack into their army to replicate the killing of peasants turning them into wights.  They wont be capturable as well as wont drop much armour but you may get off of them some nice weaponry.  Ive yet to figure out how to make it happen that any soldier captured will be swapped out for the equal amount of Wights. Maybe even make it LvL dependent so that there might be even some kind of troop diversity like Wight Knights or Wight Peasants. Since the White Walkers take all kinds except cowards :razz:

Also Im seeing a lack of Harrassment in the Lands of the Lannisters. So I will add a Brotherhood Spawn to their areas, One big stack of around 200 men, with some offsprings  spawning similar to the Raiders. Maybe even Modify the "Raiders" to be the Brotherhood without Banners.

To bad I dont have the Source, otherwise I could work my wonders by making my own Wights script. But guess the policy here applies to be the same as the one in PoP and occult meddlers are not well welcomed.

Other than that I admire the work. Balance is applied quite good. Problems with Sellswords being Overpowered are already solved and 2.1 is seemingly entering final release. Thats gud and quite welcome.

I will report in on my progress and will not share my meddling with the public. Cozur though is welcomed to conversate in a conversation of two honest intelligent men, if he feels obliged to do so, provided I will have something to contribute and show progress.

So far,
Vala Morghulis

http://gfycat.com/EmbellishedHandyBalloonfish

Elensil the Numenorean said:
Ive yet to figure out how to make it happen that any soldier captured will be swapped out for the equal amount of Wights. Maybe even make it LvL dependent so that there might be even some kind of troop diversity like Wight Knights or Wight Peasants. Since the White Walkers take all kinds except cowards :razz:

Also Im seeing a lack of Harrassment in the Lands of the Lannisters. So I will add a Brotherhood Spawn to their areas, One big stack of around 200 men, with some offsprings  spawning similar to the Raiders. Maybe even Modify the "Raiders" to be the Brotherhood without Banners.

I think the Perisno devs were able to implement a similar script into their mod. One unique spawn, the Dreaded Nightmare, would turn their prisoners into an equal ammount of Undead soldiers. Yet it caused them to amass to an army of over 10000 troops, which in the end broke the game. Needed to be fixed. I think that was Perisno 0.7 or so. But maybe you have other plans in mind. I recommend building in a army limit or so.

Otherwise these are great news! Hope you be successful. How do you add minor factions to the game by the way? Though if you can´t post it up here, can you then maybe pm me the link to a guide thread or so. I really want to populate the map.

Weazel.Sidekick said:
Otherwise these are great news! Hope you be successful. How do you add minor factions to the game by the way? Though if you can´t post it up here, can you then maybe pm me the link to a guide thread or so. I really want to populate the map.
I got to say, I really liked how Perisno's populated the map with different factions, all with their own back story as they enter the map.

~Wille

Cozur, The free folk faction is shrinking ^^
Rip the lord of bones, RIP Harma Dogshead.  :mrgreen:

Seriously, if we are playing our own story, what is happening in the serie is really interesting the readers of the books certainly know more, even if the serie and the books are obviously different (i will read the books as soons as the serie will be over) its a huge mess we don't even know yet what is going to happens in the north but the North is full of new factions.
Dragon stone with Stanis, The north with noone yet, The Boltons with a couple of @zz holes, the freefolk lead by Tormund and the deads with the white walkers.

Elensil the Numenorean said:
After watching the Last Episode I am now Hellbent on adding Wights and "White Walkers" to the state of art into ACOK, its a personal project, but it will be easily doable. I will make em just as overpowered as they are in the Videos. And I will be trying to add the script from the obsolete Undead Invasion mod from Sword of Damocles. Where that Invasion faction would raid Villages giving them certain stack into their army to replicate the killing of peasants turning them into wights.  They wont be capturable as well as wont drop much armour but you may get off of them some nice weaponry.  Ive yet to figure out how to make it happen that any soldier captured will be swapped out for the equal amount of Wights. Maybe even make it LvL dependent so that there might be even some kind of troop diversity like Wight Knights or Wight Peasants. Since the White Walkers take all kinds except cowards :razz:

To bad I dont have the Source, otherwise I could work my wonders by making my own Wights script. But guess the policy here applies to be the same as the one in PoP and occult meddlers are not well welcomed.

Other than that I admire the work. Balance is applied quite good. Problems with Sellswords being Overpowered are already solved and 2.1 is seemingly entering final release. Thats gud and quite welcome.

I will report in on my progress and will not share my meddling with the public. Cozur though is welcomed to conversate in a conversation of two honest intelligent men, if he feels obliged to do so, provided I will have something to contribute and show progress.

So far,
Vala Morghulis

That would be incredible. I always felt like that's what The Free Folk represented after the Night's Watch quest. Like, after you break the attack on The Wall, Jon Snow says something like "Well we've beaten the Wildlings but now the real threat becomes clear" and BAM, three or four White Walker led armies of wights (and a few other White Walkers as well) numbering around 750 men each appear and start steadily picking up steam as the fan out across The North raiding villages, slowly working their way south. It might not even be possible to do but damn would that be amazing.

Back
Top Bottom