SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Drakken said:
Takeda Shingen said:
Wow people would rather spam then try and help me with the problem i posted on the previous page that could actually help everyone. Internetz community never cease to amaze me...

In this mods all kind of spears and lances are breaking after a hit.
Even an Angon made of steel is breaking after a hit ^^
So they may have a spear but they are loosing it the second after.

I can easily create a new unbreakable spear in a matter of seconds, problem is forcing it to spawn with another melee weapon 100% of the time...

You're confusing me with someone who owes you an answer.

And the god complex strikes again, i figured as much you don't listen nor try to help. It was a mistake coming to TaleWorlds in the first place and thinking you changed your attitude even a little bit. Thanks for nothing, i'm out.

Zokuso said:
Hello friends

I have a slight question.

S86u7E5.jpg

Which version contains this armor + neckpieces with this Karstark Symbol?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my terrible english.

Greetings from Germany

Zokuso

Dunno if you´re still looking for this, but the closest I could locate, was this north_karstark_02 armor in ACOK 1.2.

3rL8yQK.png

At least it has the neckpiece. The Karstark armour you´re looking for must be either in 1.4 or and earlier version. Already checked 1.5

Good thing about the Karstark heraldry not being painted on the armor, is the fact that you could easily use it as a replacer for the Tyrell/Reach Knight´s armor (if you´re a fan of the Tv shows armor)

5xqT2UE.png

Its basically the Karstark armor, with a more protective black Burgonet. The necessary Burgonet is already included in the resource data files of ACOK 2.0.

So does the unlocking of all diplomacy for Essos faction also include the Khizra Khalasar? And can´t House Targaryen also declare war on the Vale if invading Westeros so we could see more action from them?

How do I change which type of guards appear guarding my city? I have a bunch of Unsullied and the guy who sells unsullied in my castle but the guys on duty are always "Sarjeant", tried sorting unsullied as the first or the last but it won't change.

WeetchKing said:
How do I change which type of guards appear guarding my city? I have a bunch of Unsullied and the guy who sells unsullied in my castle but the guys on duty are always "Sarjeant", tried sorting unsullied as the first or the last but it won't change.
By changing your Kingdom Culture to Pentos or Qohor.

Valknut said:
Stannis Frog said:
Bosnian said:
Can someone please help me, I can't find Vargo Hoat, and he's not in Duskendale nor in Harrenhall.
He must be in Harrenhal.

Not if Harrenhal has been taken by another faction.
Yea I forgot about that.

Why do the Dragonstone Mounted Sarjeants don't wear shields? They are so much weaker then other Mounted Serjeants.
Nvm I realised that most Mounted Serjeants don't wear shields.

Hey I have been having a problem. I'm stuck as a boat, I was going into the water at lannisport and when I came back on land I was stuck as a boat.

Kalew said:
Learn to connect the dots. What I said was that the Free Folk is a ****ty faction.

I really love the fact that people bicker about stupid things like that. This comment offers zero constructive criticism on the faction, I don't get why someone would bother to even make it, it's useless. What about the Free Folk is ****ty? If you spawn them before King's Landing first falls (which creates peace between the West and the North) then the northmen have a three-fronted war, which ought to eliminate them if the stars are right (it seems difficult/impossible though). But if the North and the West have made peace, then it's going to be really difficult for the wildlings to make any gains other than Last Hearth or the Dreadfort (they typically take it right after), because many of the Northern lords are going to be running around there.

Now for a question. I've noticed that there's a reference to Ygg (?), specifically in the Lost Knowledge quest. I could swear I saw it somewhere else, but I can't for the life of me remember if that's the case. In any case, as I recall from TWoIaF, that's the tree that the first longship was carved for, from some ancient Ironborn king. Is this hint leading somewhere, or is it just a reference to the world book?

Quick question, I can't find anything about it on google (drowning in stuff that isn't relevant).

Is auto-upgrade still available for companions? I can't find a single way to toggle it on...
I am pretty deep into the game, have a ton of companions and micromanaging everything takes more time than playing the game at this point...

Ronan6793 said:
Hey I have been having a problem. I'm stuck as a boat, I was going into the water at lannisport and when I came back on land I was stuck as a boat.
Had the same problem, what I did was get myself captured the  once released I was back on foot normally.

You have to wait until the westerlands take it back... sadly... He disappears until then. Had the same issue.
If you don't want to, I'd sadly suggest using the cheatmenu to get the weapon (even though I know it's a weird suggestion).

If not, your best bet is to join the westerlands, take it back, and then rejoin your faction...

Tyranicus said:
You have to wait until the westerlands take it back... sadly... He disappears until then. Had the same issue.
If you don't want to, I'd sadly suggest using the cheatmenu to get the weapon (even though I know it's a weird suggestion).

If not, your best bet is to join the westerlands, take it back, and then rejoin your faction...
So, it means to become Italian?

Bosnian said:
Tyranicus said:

So, it means to become Italian?

Italian?? ^^

Ronan6793 said:

Try camping and then exiting camp. That used to fix that issue in previous versions, to be honest it hasnt happened to me since.

In the changelog for 2.1 I didn't find anything about the "CTD while camping and being attacked", which occurs to me in every possible way (camping anywhere in the world map / while besieging). That seems to affect others, too...so it's not just my personal bad luck  :iamamoron:
Will this bug be adressed in the upcoming version? Is there a quick DIY fix?

Back
Top Bottom