SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Epicrules said:
I'd imagine discussions like these are probably a very good reason Cozur does not want Produno causing problems in his thread.

Weazel.Sidekick said:
Says the guy, who creates fake accounts to downvote other mods.

And you can take this bull**** out of here.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
I'm going to permanently ban the next person to continue with off-topic posting. There will be no further warnings.

I don't see where produno was causing problems in his last posts? Why do you keep acting like you're a mod and posting witty responses everywhere, are you a mod here? I'm not familiar with how mods are shown in this forum.

Wait, how is Produno creating problems?

Was it not cozur who escalated a completely fine situation into a flame war?

And yeah, I agree, lets kepp that bs about cozur downvoting outta here, because there is no real proof of that.

Simple.

Quit being butthurt Cozur. We all love your mod but being mean to another mod develloper like that is unacceptable. I tried produno's mod, in my opinion it sucks horribly. I didn't say anything mean at him. Okay, you hate him because he made a mod that is very much the sa,e thing as yours. What's the problem? Let him do what he wants .

Has anyone else attempted to rescue a prisoner from Pyke? The door next to the prison guard is a destructible object with a wall behind it. I bribed my way in to speak to the prisoner and appeared in the prison, and when exiting I spawned in the middle of the courtyard, nowhere near a door. Perhaps I'm missing something and if so help me out, but right now I'm thinking it's a design flaw.

VlkaFenryka said:
Has anyone else attempted to rescue a prisoner from Pyke? The door next to the prison guard is a destructible object with a wall behind it. I bribed my way in to speak to the prisoner and appeared in the prison, and when exiting I spawned in the middle of the courtyard, nowhere near a door. Perhaps I'm missing something and if so help me out, but right now I'm thinking it's a design flaw.
It's most likely a bug that needs to be fixed. ^^  There are a lot new castle designs in this mod and many of them have not been tested properly.

~Wille

VlkaFenryka said:

Rescue a prisoner quest is broken in atvleast 50% of castles. In essos, every castle has no guards when you exit the prison, so once you free the guy, you dont have to fight anyone lol.

Doom_Carrot said:
Sorry for his rudeness pruduno, and sorry for being harsh cozur, but I'm just the type of person who has to stand up when someones being bullied.

I'll tell you what, the next time you see somebody being "bullied", hit the 'Report to moderator' button, and I'll deal with it.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Doom_Carrot said:
Sorry for his rudeness pruduno, and sorry for being harsh cozur, but I'm just the type of person who has to stand up when someones being bullied.

I'll tell you what, the next time you see somebody being "bullied", hit the 'Report to moderator' button, and I'll deal with it.

Oh, I didn't even realize there was that option, noob problems. And I tend to stay away from getting mods involved in things... lots of long stories for another day.

I have a mac and I downloaded M&B Warband JUST to play this mod but I've been trying for almost a week to get it to work but it just won't cooperate with me. I downloaded it from moddb and used "The Unarchiver" on both files/packages. I put them into a folder and then put that folder into "modules". When I try to configure it through the game page on steam, It shows up as an option but when I try to play it, the icon on the bar at the bottom loads for about 20 seconds and then it just stops loading and disappears. Am I doing something wrong? Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I'm not great with computers so if you could simplify any directions, I would really appreciate it!

mfurman said:
I have a mac and I downloaded M&B Warband JUST to play this mod but I've been trying for almost a week to get it to work but it just won't cooperate with me. I downloaded it from moddb and used "The Unarchiver" on both files/packages. I put them into a folder and then put that folder into "modules". When I try to configure it through the game page on steam, It shows up as an option but when I try to play it, the icon on the bar at the bottom loads for about 20 seconds and then it just stops loading and disappears. Am I doing something wrong? Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I'm not great with computers so if you could simplify any directions, I would really appreciate it!

This is what you do:

1. Download the latest version of acok (2.0)

2. Once it is downloaded, EXTRACT the files with winzip or 7zip. I use 7zip.

3. The extracted files should now pop up in another window. Exit the old window.

4. Locate your modules folder in you warband directory.

5.  Drag and drop the acok 2.0 folder into the modules. You're done!

However, mac sucks, and this mod is only made for windows, and in the FAQ Cozur explicitly states that "he doesn't have a mac so if it crashes he can't fix it." So basically, if this fails, get a windows, or find another mod. There are many other great ones out there!

Doom_Carrot said:
mfurman said:

This is what you do:

3. The extracted files should now pop up in another window. Exit the old window.

However, mac sucks, and this mod is only made for windows, and in the FAQ Cozur explicitly states that "he doesn't have a mac so if it crashes he can't fix it." So basically, if this fails, get a windows, or find another mod. There are many other great ones out there!

So where can I find 7zip? (winzip is $30 on the app store and I'm not really prepared to pay that)

mfurman said:
Doom_Carrot said:
mfurman said:

This is what you do:

So where can I find 7zip? (winzip is $30 on the app store and I'm not really prepared to pay that)
Just google 7zip and the first thing that comes up is their website.

Alright so I've really put some hours into this game and I'm blown away. I haven't really dedicated much time to it since like, early beta releases, and to see what it's become is really cool. Is there anyway to add in more character development? Things like height, religion, heritage, and so forth. I'm really fine with using my imagination, however it would be cool if Pyke liked me a bit more right off the bat because I'm a Ironborn. Essos might be a bit more confusing but still doable. Food for thought, if it's not possible that's all good too.

Got some questions for ACOK 1.5 (waiting for v2.1 before upgrading):

1) How does one attract subject lords? Took out Myr & Tyr to start my own kingdom, leaving a few fiefs unclaimed; but no fief-seekers have showed up in 3 weeks already...not even Essos lords. However, my RtR is low.
(Sure, I've got my companion Ser's; but I want to keep them as companions if possible. Also; there are not many of them--not enough for a big kingdom if I expand into Westeros.)

2) Is or isn't there Tyrosh or Myr troop trees? There are ref's to them in various forums..but when Castellan is requested to recruit Myr/Tyr troops..all that show up are sellswords. Same goes if I set culture to Myr/Tyr.
Or is it that Myr/Tyr (and other Essos faction) troops are for a future release only?

Superb mod, btw. Really well done, including the quests, and all the attention to lore detail.

Is there any possibility to delete the Stormlands completly out of the mod? I have added some lords of the Stormlands to Dragonstone and some to the Reach though morgh's editor. Is it also possible to make the Reach not go to war with the Westerlands?
And how do I get the "make peace" quests?

Back
Top Bottom