SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

jjvoodoo said:
can someone give me a link to where i can see the troop trees, at least for the storm lands? if there is something like that to see, im in the army of a lord of the stormlands as an elite man-at-arms and wondering if/how to become a mounted unit
im fairly sure there arnt any troop trees but they are easy enough to learn to to at least get an idea of how the various troops upgrade but rule of thumb in westeros is that melee upgrades into knights with a few exceptions

Used cheatmenu - Infinitecamp as I wanted to see the three invading factions.

Might be a bug as only the
Dothraki
have appeared so far at day 600. I think it was day 160ish.
They are awesome btw, very well done!

One thing I noticed however I'm not sure if this is a bug or just standard M&B (As I've only ever played about 200 days) but by day 600 every Lord had an army of atleast 500. Most had armies of arround 1200, some even had 5000 men.

Snuff_The_Rooster said:
Used cheatmenu - Infinitecamp as I wanted to see the three invading factions.

Might be a bug as only the
Dothraki
have appeared so far at day 600. I think it was day 160ish.
They are awesome btw, very well done!

One thing I noticed however I'm not sure if this is a bug or just standard M&B (As I've only ever played about 200 days) but by day 600 every Lord had an army of atleast 500. Most had armies of arround 1200, some even had 5000 men.
i think it is a deliberate bug that when you use cheats the lords get larger armies to help balance the game and stop you from become a ridiculously op character and storming through he game single handedly

Tybalt_ said:
How come you lose renown for not sleeping with Jess, Myra's daughter?

its the way you say no, not very nice :smile:

You could say "No thank you mi'lady I have no need of your vagina" lol

or you could just man up and smash it!!!

With the pre 1.11 models of Winterfell,Highgarden,Storm's End, Riverrun etc. it would be rated not just 10/10,but Idk like Thormund Giantbane's member level of epicness mod. This way it's only 9.5/10 for 1.2. I got over the replacement of towns eventually and am enjoying the new quests. We are eternally gratefull to you Cozur,but why were you so rude at Taleworlds forums when anyone asked you why you changed the towns? You never explicitly stated why you did it,so it is natural for people to at least ask. It's your mod and if you wanted change it's fine. You answered very rudely to every single question about it with words such as "bugger off","look at the FAQ number 35" or deleted comments. I know that you don't have to answer,but you don't have to be rude,imagine if George R.R MArtin answered to people like that. You're good at modding but outside of that you're just a human like all of us.

I think he is funny.

What if he was "rude" and you still got your way on the villages and towns? Would you still be offended?

I like how his "rudeness" comes out it in the game. You can read it in the conversations, especially in the taverns (hence higher renown for schtooping a lady of the night). That darkness and ugliness makes Game of Thrones what it is, and why we still are addicted to it. Cozur has captured it very well and it's made the game better for it.

Morfli said:
Im on day 90 atm, and have encoutered a few things:
-Dragonstone and Stormlands seem to focus all their fighting on Kings Landing. They must have taken it from each other (as has Westerlands) 3-4 times each.
-The North start out with Fairmarket and Saltpans, bug or might be something wrong with my version?
-Mya Stone is only wearing her underwear and a pair of boots.
-Westerland Billmen seem to only use swords.
-When i upgrade my Elite Norvoshi Swordmen, they turn into Norvoshi Spearmen.

love the mod, great work on the updates and content

For your first three issues:

1. King's Landing being a major point of contestation for all the centralized Kingdoms makes perfectly good sense.
2. I think Cozur gave Fairmarket and Saltpans to Northern Lords in an attempt to drag them down South to some of the fighting, as they had a habit of floating around North and not doing anything in older versions of the mod (Roose Bolton, in particular, could be found patrolling the Dreadfort 100% of the time in my old games).
3. That's not a bug, Mya Stone's just a dirty skank.

Haven't encountered your latter two experiences yet.

The Lord High Dram said:
Morfli said:
Im on day 90 atm, and have encoutered a few things:
-Dragonstone and Stormlands seem to focus all their fighting on Kings Landing. They must have taken it from each other (as has Westerlands) 3-4 times each.
-The North start out with Fairmarket and Saltpans, bug or might be something wrong with my version?
-Mya Stone is only wearing her underwear and a pair of boots.
-Westerland Billmen seem to only use swords.
-When i upgrade my Elite Norvoshi Swordmen, they turn into Norvoshi Spearmen.

love the mod, great work on the updates and content

For your first three issues:

1. King's Landing being a major point of contestation for all the centralized Kingdoms makes perfectly good sense.
2. I think Cozur gave Fairmarket and Saltpans to Northern Lords in an attempt to drag them down South to some of the fighting, as they had a habit of floating around North and not doing anything in older versions of the mod (Roose Bolton, in particular, could be found patrolling the Dreadfort 100% of the time in my old games).
3. That's not a bug, Mya Stone's just a dirty skank.

Haven't encountered your latter two experiences yet.

Thanks for the response. Since ive been playing this mod for a while it just seemed strange to me. I agree with you that it makes sence and would enhance the game. I'll play more tonight and see how it evolves.

The negative events do add flavor, but their permanence is a bit harsh. I would suggest making their effects temporary. At this point, their main effect has been to prompt me to save more often, as I am going to reload if I get one. Reloading sucks because it breaks immersion, but the penalties for choosing incorrectly are too severe no to.

Šumadinac said:
With the pre 1.11 models of Winterfell,Highgarden,Storm's End, Riverrun etc. it would be rated not just 10/10,but Idk like Thormund Giantbane's member level of epicness mod. This way it's only 9.5/10 for 1.2. I got over the replacement of towns eventually and am enjoying the new quests. We are eternally gratefull to you Cozur,but why were you so rude at Taleworlds forums when anyone asked you why you changed the towns? You never explicitly stated why you did it,so it is natural for people to at least ask. It's your mod and if you wanted change it's fine. You answered very rudely to every single question about it with words such as "bugger off","look at the FAQ number 35" or deleted comments. I know that you don't have to answer,but you don't have to be rude,imagine if George R.R MArtin answered to people like that. You're good at modding but outside of that you're just a human like all of us.

What do you want me to say?

Afternoon ladies and gents,
I'm having a little issue with getting COK 1.2 to extract properly. I've tried reinstalling at least 4 times (helps to have fibre optic sometimes  :lol: ) and still no luck. It comes up saying that several files are corrupted, and I've even tried installing older versions of the mod with no success.

I appreciate this may be a winrar problem, but I was wondering if anyone had encountered this before since I've had no issues with downloading mods in the past.

Most people usually end up realising they have a winrar problem.

Nothing else I can do to help you, try asking here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,234.0.html

Btw why was the amount of cities lowered? I mean why aren't Storms End and Highgarden cities?(just so you can shop there, that's all a city is right? and tournaments of course) I really like the new(old?) tournament system, the other one was confusing, this one is much better.

You may want to try 7-zip.  Its free and a little more robust than winrar, in my opinion.  I've never had any issues using it.

You may also want to try downloading from a different mirror on the moddb.com page.  There's an option to choose the mirror you download from, when you start downloading.

Edmund of Greytrou said:
Afternoon ladies and gents,
I'm having a little issue with getting COK 1.2 to extract properly. I've tried reinstalling at least 4 times (helps to have fibre optic sometimes  :lol: ) and still no luck. It comes up saying that several files are corrupted, and I've even tried installing older versions of the mod with no success.

I appreciate this may be a winrar problem, but I was wondering if anyone had encountered this before since I've had no issues with downloading mods in the past.

krisvk said:
Btw why was the amount of cities lowered? I mean why aren't Storms End and Highgarden cities?(just so you can shop there, that's all a city is right? and tournaments of course) I really like the new(old?) tournament system, the other one was confusing, this one is much better.

Because they aren't cities.

Also, can you only talk to certain NPC's one time? Can't talk to Melisandre to join Stannis anymore. I could do it the normal way but my friend told me you get some gear etc. It's been about 1 month and she along with the rest of the NPC's are busy.

Tybalt_ said:
krisvk said:

Because they aren't cities.

Also, can you only talk to certain NPC's one time? Can't talk to Melisandre to join Stannis anymore. I could do it the normal way but my friend told me you get some gear etc. It's been about 1 month and she along with the rest of the NPC's are busy.

It's a bug caused by a variable involving the new quests. I'll fix it for 1.3.

Talking to Melisandre, to join Stannis, gets you a Nasal Helmet (if I remember correctly), but no fief. Might be better to join the good ol' way.

Sweet, looking foward to it. Can't wait to see what A Clash of Kings for Bannerlord brings forth.

Back
Top Bottom