SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Leberecht Reinhold said:
Great mod, I'm enjoying it a lot.

However, I'm having a bit of trouble with ze faces, unless they are intended to look like this:
3B2817F6A4C41CC7F4A6683F113FB39260E50DEC

Is it because of ze textures?

Have you changed  t h e  textures yourself?

Leberecht Reinhold said:
Great mod, I'm enjoying it a lot.

However, I'm having a bit of trouble with ze faces, unless they are intended to look like this:
3B2817F6A4C41CC7F4A6683F113FB39260E50DEC

Is it because of ze textures?

I don't remember her looking that crusty, but her face always seemed a bit tight in my game.  Put a helmet on that ****.

Leberecht Reinhold said:
Cozur said:
Have you changed  t h e  textures yourself?

Yep, but I reverted both the textures and resources folders and the skins.txt. Maybe it's because they are already generated?

If you change the files in the ACOK folder yourself, do not post about any problems your encounter in this thread. Use the Q&A thread in the Forge. This thread is about ACOK, and problems reported should only be problems experienced while playing a non-modified version of the original mod.

Another try..

if you take over a town and decide to "choose later who to give it to". How Do I actually give it to someone then? None of my advisors give me that option. When I talk to my vassals all I can ask them is ex. Who do you think deserve the fief of.. Pyke in my case.  They tell me that they support themselves and I reply with "enough of this politics". I never get the chance to offer him the fief.

I do get the chance if I immediatly give it to him after capturing OR assign a new lord and give him that fief.

Ryusai said:
Another try..

if you take over a town and decide to "choose later who to give it to". How Do I actually give it to someone then? None of my advisors give me that option. When I talk to my vassals all I can ask them is ex. Who do you think deserve the fief of.. Pyke in my case.  They tell me that they support themselves and I reply with "enough of this politics". I never get the chance to offer him the fief.

I do get the chance if I immediatly give it to him after capturing OR assign a new lord and give him that fief.
if you assign a companion as you minister you get more options and im fairly sure you get an option to award a lord a castle/town/village

Regarding the music: sometimes when you enter a certain (lore-related) area, a piece of GoT music starts to play. This starts to play regardless of whether you have music turned on or off, but the problem is that when you have music turn on and playing, that other piece of music plays through the existing music. So you end up with 2 songs playing through eachother.

Other than that, is it not possible to have more music from the GoT series in the game? Or are there copyright problems with that?

When defending the banefort there is a set of stairs the enemy comes up to attack, but your own troops cant go down since the stone surrounding the stairs is to tall. Not a big deal but maybe something to tweak down the road.  (Also super easy to defend since you can just "whack a mole" anything that comes up the steps)

I love your mod man. I'm just wondering, I'm enlisted with Robb Stark but he never seems to do anything. At all. Ever. Occasionally we fight a group of bandits or wildlings but he never, ever attacks enemy lords. And just runs around The North's territories doing nothing. Is this just what he does? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.

MacMuzli said:
I love your mod man. I'm just wondering, I'm enlisted with Robb Stark but he never seems to do anything. At all. Ever. Occasionally we fight a group of bandits or wildlings but he never, ever attacks enemy lords. And just runs around The North's territories doing nothing. Is this just what he does? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
yea there are a few factions which run round their territory, if you are determined to fight for the north become a lord and then try and capture a castle/town deep in the enemy territory to try and draw the rest of the north down into the fight

chunder_bot said:
MacMuzli said:
yea there are a few factions which run round their territory, if you are determined to fight for the north become a lord and then try and capture a castle/town deep in the enemy territory to try and draw the rest of the north down into the fight
So it's just the way they do it? lol no way to fix it?

MacMuzli said:
chunder_bot said:
MacMuzli said:
i think there have been steps to improve it 1.2 will be out soon so there may have been something altered to make them more aggressive. but its one of the reasons why the north holds Darry is to help draw them south to fight the westerlands, but if you become a vassal and capture some of the enemy things then the lord who is awarded those places is bound to go and defend them and eventualy the north will begin to migrate south

MacMuzli said:
chunder_bot said:
MacMuzli said:

If you get you reputation high enough with Rob Strark you can get him to attack enemy castles/towns by suggesting it to him in the conversation options. Though you have to stay with him while he travels as the North is so far from almost everything he will usually decide at some point to wander in another direction and you have to keep suggesting to him to go lay siege to something. God help you if the North decides to throw a feast though then he won't listen. It's a tedious process but it works.

chunder_bot said:
MacMuzli said:
chunder_bot said:
MacMuzli said:
i think there have been steps to improve it 1.2 will be out soon so there may have been something altered to make them more aggressive. but its one of the reasons why the north holds Darry is to help draw them south to fight the westerlands, but if you become a vassal and capture some of the enemy things then the lord who is awarded those places is bound to go and defend them and eventualy the north will begin to migrate south

Yeah but in the latest version Darry starts under the control of Westerlands/Gregor Clegane. I haven't tried fighting for the North in the latest version but they really take a long(er) time to do anything. Usually end up invading Iron Islands.

chunder_bot said:
MacMuzli said:
chunder_bot said:
MacMuzli said:
I'll try that then. Thanks mate c:

Ryusai said:
maroonmustachio said:
Ryusai said:
if you take over a town and decide to "choose later who to give it to". How Do I actually give it to someone then?

Talk to your minister - affairs of realm.

Or I can't see it, or it is bugged? But here is my minister. No option as Affairs of Realm
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991729034/screenshot/613921452203392422
appoint a compainoin as your minister or get a wife then you will get more options even if it is someone who you dont like or what ever

Ryusai said:
maroonmustachio said:
Ryusai said:
if you take over a town and decide to "choose later who to give it to". How Do I actually give it to someone then?

Talk to your minister - affairs of realm.

Or I can't see it, or it is bugged? But here is my minister. No option as Affairs of Realm
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991729034/screenshot/613921452203392422

Pick a companion or your wife as minister. They will have the option to allocate fiefs to your vassals. The default minister has very limited options.

Back
Top Bottom