SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

mrwollin said:
Anyone ever get the formations AI to work correctly? Didnt know if this was a known bug, but no matter the options i select in campsite menu the Ai always just charges randomly at me with no tactics or formation besides an armed rabble.

Anyone else?  I get the same problem except when I use Native AI w/ Formations, but even then if Freelancing the 2 armies just stare at each other some times.  I know Warband AI can be retarded, just don't remember it being like this with other mods with the Formations and AI Minimod.

Maurizioam said:
ok so ive been slowly reading through all the pages, have not gotten very far yet since i only read while watching reruns on tv... on page 50 of 620 lol... I have done a search to try and find this information but there did not seem to be any clear answers, so here i go with a question in hopes someone can clarify.

My question is about Companions, who likes who and how do i keep the most amount of them happy. I had Martyn Snow from the start and i thought he was going to be loyal but now he just seems to get more upset little by little, he hasnt asked to leave yet but he is about to. Fenna is a waste of time, i have to pay her just to keep her but im about to put an end to that since ive starting finding guys like flowers and yohnas to replace her really easy.

2nd question is, when they say they are not content with leadership or not at all happy, what does that mean? Same question for general state of affairs or what ever it is they are happy or unhappy about after the leadership.

The question really isn't an ACOK question, since it's a basic Mount and Blade game mechanic question. The game, and all the mods play the same way with companions.

Companions either like things, don't care, or don't like things (i.e. raiding villages, failing quests). They can also dislike other companions or like them. If both, it balances it out and they may still complain but won't leave.

Also, I think a high persuasion helps keep them around, even if they complain. The trick is to get a group of companions that play the same style as you, or do/have enough things that they like that they will stick around. That usually means having other companions in your party that they like. You will know because they will tell you something positive about another companion. If they don't like one, they will also tell you too. Turning companion complains off won't let you know, so perhaps that is the issue.

I got a few more suggestions, possibly stupid ones but again going to throw them out there as my last bunch didn't get any traction either,

I like the idea of silver hair but on the same note for the opening character screen I'd like to see some sliding bars added for instance like eye color from brown to light blue w/ purple in the middle (Targaryans), also a sliding bar for height, and maybe some additional faces to choose from. That is all, thanks for your time :smile:.

Hello everybody! First of all, let me say that this mod is legen-wait for it-dary! Truly amazing.
Now to the important part of this post. I started my kingdom in the now ex-Westerlands and ex-Dragonstone, so far everything is great. Except for one thing, all the parties of lords, bandits, what-you-have-it, have grown massively. And I'm not talking about big armies like in Native, a few hundred strong, like 300, 400 men, I'm talking about Thousands! No, not a mistake, that's a capital T! I have bandits running around with 3000+ men, lords with armies of about 1000-2000 soldiers, not to speak of faction leaders some of whom have as many as 7000 men in their retinue! Now, is this intentional, to make the game more chalenging, or did I mess something up? It's not that the game is now that more dificult, but some battles have become almost annoyingly long, chasing down every enemy and whatnot.
So, is that intentional, or a screwup from my part?

zlobnez said:
Hello everybody! First of all, let me say that this mod is legen-wait for it-dary! Truly amazing.
Now to the important part of this post. I started my kingdom in the now ex-Westerlands and ex-Dragonstone, so far everything is great. Except for one thing, all the parties of lords, bandits, what-you-have-it, have grown massively. And I'm not talking about big armies like in Native, a few hundred strong, like 300, 400 men, I'm talking about Thousands! No, not a mistake, that's a capital T! I have bandits running around with 3000+ men, lords with armies of about 1000-2000 soldiers, not to speak of faction leaders some of whom have as many as 7000 men in their retinue! Now, is this intentional, to make the game more chalenging, or did I mess something up? It's not that the game is now that more dificult, but some battles have become almost annoyingly long, chasing down every enemy and whatnot.

I vaguely remember someone saying things like that will happen if you go too far with level/xp cheating.

zlobnez said:

Did you mess with anything? Like your character level or party sizes with TweakMB?

zlobnez said:

Stop using cheats.

Cozur said:
zlobnez said:

Stop using cheats.

ROFL is all i have to say about this, good job Cozur.

Also Cozur did you happen to see my post on page before this one i have an error i get while playing all the time. Just want to know if its something i can fix, if you know what it might be.

Maurizioam said:
Cozur said:
zlobnez said:

Stop using cheats.

Also Cozur did you happen to see my post on page before this one i have an error i get while playing all the time. Just want to know if its something i can fix, if you know what it might be.

at script lord_get_home_center.

The error seems to show up after the first faction leader has gone into exile.  It gets worse as more factions are defeated. When you get to the "late game" stage it rolls by so often that the message system is essentially broken. I found a fix for it for the floris mod but it doesn't work for this one, so I have no idea how to fix it.

Cozur said:
zlobnez said:

Stop using cheats.

I am tempted to use cheats so I can see Robb and his 20.000 northmen!

I have another error can someone help me out with this, kinda hard to play with this just spamming my screen.

Script Error on OPcode 1676: Invalid Map Icon ID: -1; Line No: 15:
At game Triggers trigger NO: 32 consequences.
At game triggers trigger NO: 32 consequences.

Im just now starting to look through the files but i dont really know what im looking at, or what to do if i even stumble upon something.

Maurizioam said:
I have another error can someone help me out with this, kinda hard to play with this just spamming my screen.

Script Error on OPcode 1676: Invalid Map Icon ID: -1; Line No: 15:
At game triggers trigger NO: 32 consequences.

Im just now starting to look through the files but i dont really know what im looking at, or what to do if i even stumble upon something.

It happens when you use CAMP MENU while traveling over water. Make camp again (on land) then travel onward and it will stop.

Adrale said:
Maurizioam said:
Cozur said:
zlobnez said:

Stop using cheats.

at script lord_get_home_center.

The error seems to show up after the first faction leader has gone into exile.  It gets worse as more factions are defeated. When you get to the "late game" stage it rolls by so often that the message system is essentially broken. I found a fix for it for the floris mod but it doesn't work for this one, so I have no idea how to fix it.

I noticed this Get Home center error only happens when it becomes night time, not sure if this helps at all to find out a fix to the issue.

I have a question for anyone that cares to share, but im new to M&B altogether bought it basically to play this mod. What is the best way to keep making money to a point where you are not worrying about if you will be able to pay your troops... I just recently sieged and won a keep for my faction and i asked that it be given to me and it was... I have it stocked with about 400 troops which costs quite a bit and a band of 150 riding with me. My rents are only off of one other Fief and in total im always losing like 2k or more every time it ticks.  Having to worry about the money stops me from being able to be involved with many sieges the other lords try to do, since im normally half way across the map trying to sell goods i looted or buy goods i need. My faction does not own a village/town that i can buy and sell from, Ive taken one but was not awarded it and since i could not just give all my troops to the Garrison at the time it was lost pretty quickly.

Anyway long story short, i bought 5 acres of land and every time i go i only get 650 silver it does not seem to matter if i havnt been there in months, just 650. And how do i sell my land also? I am thinking i need to just sell it and buy land at a town closer to me.

go to each friendly town and ask the guildmaster if you can buy land for a business, after a week your business will be up and running and at the start it will offset the cost of your army but by the time you get one in every town (even enemy though if your in a faction those funds go under sequestration) you can end up making 20k a week.

I love this mod and have played it for at least 100 hours, but I started a new character because I wanted to try ranged combat. I have around 150 bow skill and 5 in power draw and 5 in horse archery and It seems very weak compared to what I would think is realistic, I have fired several different types of bows in real life and have had better luck then my character seems to be having  :smile:  Arrows don't seem to fly as far or as straight as they should, or am I doing something wrong?

Azsouth said:
go to each friendly town and ask the guildmaster if you can buy land for a business, after a week your business will be up and running and at the start it will offset the cost of your army but by the time you get one in every town (even enemy though if your in a faction those funds go under sequestration) you can end up making 20k a week.

Am i buying the land in which i have to go every week to pick up my money? Or am i buying a business like making bread or Ale? I have one Ale business and i tried one for making bread but it seems unless i deleiver the materials needed i basically just lose money. Also, why are almost every business a loss?

buying a business, idk how it is in 1.11 but in 1.1 you buy silk and dye businesses in almost every city (10,000 coin) except a few where olives (4,500 coin) or hides (8,000 coin)/iron(3,500 coin) are more profitable and you can end up making 20k a week w/o being in a faction and having at least 150 top tier soldiers in your retinue. basically when you go to buy a business check to see which one is the most profitable for that town, don't just go buy the cheapest one like bread.

Back
Top Bottom