SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

PsykoOps said:
Disable particle effects.
*cough cough* How? Also, I decided to uninstall and re-install, and since then, now when I try to load up the game it either crashes before the main screen or like last time crashed when I hit "options"

Thanks again for this mod, Cozur! The amount of detail in this mod is amazing. I stumble over characters from the books all the time or find ruins or places of interest.

The decisions you have to make along the way are great! You can get some nice buffs if you have the money to spend. One event gave me -8 relation to ALL towns and villages. That's a bit harsh imo and can really screw you over, especially early game.

Maybe you could add an event about capturing an escaped Night's Watch recruit? This could also be a quest you get in Winterfell. Maybe you could use the existing 'nervous man' quest? Just an idea.

Is there any way to see who is allied with whom? I got a message that two factions became allies but I'm not aware of any way to find out about existing alliances atm.

Rattus P Rattus said:
Hey Cozur

I gave up on trying to have my own kingdom because of that and gathered everything I had and joined Dragonstone and was given the fief of Kingsdale. After a while I decided to get a Senchal but when I went to find him to withdraw some denars I couldn't find him anywhere?

Is there somewhere he is hiding or is he somehow not there?

Yep. Same fief and same problem.

The Kingsdale map is the one of the nice little walled village on the edge of a body of water. The Village Elder is hanging out with a Hunter at a church (septry?) outside of the main village. I've ridden around during the day and night, but the Senechal never turns up. This is popping back every week or so just to make sure, I would rather like to withdraw that 30k he's sitting on.

My only advice would be to buy land instead of enterprises. When you collect the rent it goes directly into your personal funds, which you can use to hire/upgrade troops. I'm currently using the treasury to build improvements and pay wages. Hopefully when I'm awarded a castle or town he'll turn up...

Can't agree with you on the number of towns I'm afraid. 1.11 has a perfect amount IMHO. My usual tour is Gulltown > Dragonstone > Duskendale > King's Landing (when on side) > Maindenpool > Saltpans. That's six towns in a couple of days march.

Col_Jessep said:
Thanks again for this mod, Cozun! The amount of detail in this mod is amazing. I stumble over characters from the books all the time or find ruins or places of interest.

The decisions you have to make along the way are great! You can get some nice buffs if you have the money to spend. One event gave me -8 relation to ALL towns and villages. That's a bit harsh imo and can really screw you over, especially early game.

Maybe you could add an event about capturing an escaped Night's Watch recruit? This could also be a quest you get in Winterfell. Maybe you could use the existing 'nervous man' quest? Just an idea.

Is there any way to see who is allied with whom? I got a message that two factions became allies but I'm not aware of any way to find out about existing alliances atm.

Hey Dude, who the hell is Cozun?

If you want to see what factions are at war you can view the details under 'notes' and then 'factions'.
There will be a full list there :smile:

Col_Jessep said:
Thanks again for this mod, Cozun! The amount of detail in this mod is amazing. I stumble over characters from the books all the time or find ruins or places of interest.

if you go onto -notes - Factions then it will give a list of the relationship between thoose factions so it could be Myr is currently at war with Lys. the fighting has gone on for sometime neither side seems to have the upper hand or Myr and The iron islands have a defensive pact ect

hi. i have a problem. "runtime error" after create your face and start the then. run time error  show. how to fix it? please help me :sad: thank you

Argonian_Hippy said:
That would be Cozur's imaginary twin who lives in the place I once thought of as my long-term memory... Apologies!  :oops:

Argonian_Hippy said:
If you want to see what factions are at war you can view the details under 'notes' and then 'factions'.
Thanks, I know about the notes thing but I remember seeing a message saying Myr allied with another faction. (Then again, my memory isn't what it used to be...) I was wondering if there are alliances between factions, not just war, truce and provocation.

For example: I left The North and founded my own kingdom keeping all my fiefs. Obviously Robb declared war. It didn't take long and The Reach also declared war. I was well prepared and had little trouble beating them both back - but every time I try to capture a lord of The Reach, The Stormlands declare war, too. So I just let all the lords go for now. I was wondering if Reach and Stormlands are allied. It would make sense after all.

Surprisingly the Riverlands stayed out of the whole thing. I thought they would join Robb and give me some trouble in Harrenhall and Duskendale. That might have been bad.

Col_Jessep said:
Argonian_Hippy said:
That would be Cozur's imaginary twin who lives in the place I once thought of as my long-term memory... Apologies!  :oops:

Argonian_Hippy said:
Thanks, I know about the notes thing but I remember seeing a message saying Myr allied with another faction. (Then again, my memory isn't what it used to be...) I was wondering if there are alliances between factions, not just war, truce and provocation.

For example: I left The North and founded my own kingdom keeping all my fiefs. Obviously Robb declared war. It didn't take long and The Reach also declared war. I was well prepared and had little trouble beating them both back - but every time I try to capture a lord of The Reach, The Stormlands declare war, too. So I just let all the lords go for now. I was wondering if Reach and Stormlands are allied. It would make sense after all.

Surprisingly the Riverlands stayed out of the whole thing. I thought they would join Robb and give me some trouble in Harrenhall and Duskendale. That might have been bad.

From what I know (i'm open to being corrected) the Reach and Stormlands are indeed allies with diplomacy locked with the Westerosi factions. Across the Narrow Sea everything is fair game.

Ironically enough the Iron Islands seem to be the only exception to locked diplomacy as they have allied with Myr in my play through but I believe that is a bug as I didn't experience it in version 1.1

Argonian_Hippy said:
Col_Jessep said:
Argonian_Hippy said:

Argonian_Hippy said:

From what I know (i'm open to being corrected) the Reach and Stormlands are indeed allies with diplomacy locked with the Westerosi factions. Across the Narrow Sea everything is fair game.

Ironically enough the Iron Islands seem to be the only exception to locked diplomacy as they have allied with Myr in my play through but I believe that is a bug as I didn't experience it in version 1.1
i got the myr and iron island alliance as well which is weird

Unfortunately I can't remember who allied with Myr in my game. (Anybody else noticing a common theme in my posts? Dear gods, I'm not that old yet...)
I know for sure that the Iron Islands were completely conquered by the time I got the message. Matter of fact, Lord Captain Victario Greyjoy is now one of my vassals. (Really great stats and I got to see his kraken helmet up close a couple of times during my tournament. Impressive!)

Col_Jessep said:
Unfortunately I can't remember who allied with Myr in my game. (Anybody else noticing a common theme in my posts? Dear gods, I'm not that old yet...)
I know for sure that the Iron Islands were completely conquered by the time I got the message. Matter of fact, Lord Captain Victario Greyjoy is now one of my vassals. (Really great stats and I got to see his kraken helmet up close a couple of times during my tournament. Impressive!)

It is indeed. I just wish he dropped it as loot when defeated in battle :/

Argonian_Hippy said:
Col_Jessep said:
Matter of fact, Lord Captain Victario Greyjoy is now one of my vassals. (Really great stats and I got to see his kraken helmet up close a couple of times during my tournament. Impressive!)

It is indeed. I just wish he dropped it as loot when defeated in battle :/
I wish we could equip our lords with better gear. Ser Osgrey is still riding around in crappy mail sneakers because I forgot to upgrade him before I gave him a fief and a certain Lord Captain obviously prefers powerwalking over riding...

Sneak peek for those who haven't seen the kraken helmet yet. (Spoiler obviously....)
otGP0En.jpg

I did manage to get myself one of those beautiful Stark shields during the little misunderstanding with Robb...  :twisted:
jcJ7xpY.jpg
Problem is: I need like ten more of those, the drop rates are pretty low and the truce is still in effect.

Great mod but I keep randomly crashing while moving on the campaign map.  I never crash in battles and have a good pc its just randomly the game crashes while moving my army.  Anyone experience this or know how to fix it? 

Hey,

I just started with this mod, and I have two beginner questions:

How can I distinguish towns from castles, optically?
In the Floris Mod the towns were significantly larger, but here I have to guess.

And: How important is the story in this mod?
Can I just play comfortably by myself, developing skills, hunting bandits and stuff, or do I miss the really big moments this way?
The constant messages that Kevan was captured, or the something like that, makes me nervous that the story takes place without me.

Ok, just forget it. I play Silverstag now, which is clearly out of the beta phase.  :roll:

Back
Top Bottom