SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Argonian_Hippy said:
Is there any way of being able to sell loot to caravans? They're traders after all. Not sure if that's possible to mod because I'm dreadful :smile:

On a seperate note, if Cozur is still adding unique locations to the map there is one I would love to see in this mod. Although I realise you can hire mercenaries form every tavern, the one that stands out in my mind the Crossroads Inn (where Cathelyn Stark originally arrests Tyrion). Having a tavern full of recruitable mercenaries from the Riverlands and Vale would be sweet.

I'm pretty sure you can sell to caravan's and on that note they seem to pay full price for items. Not sure if this is supposed to happen or is a glitch?

I just tried for a prison break in Faircastle and noticed that none of the doors work. I have the latest 1.11 version, so I don't know why my prisons are still bugged.

Earl Percy said:
This is definitely the best mod I've played for Warband, bar none. The armours for the factions are brilliantly made- and unlike Floris, they aren't annoyingly garish- this is probably due to them being designed for a show, but still- great job on that. However, the game seems to crash near Volantis and Riverroad a lot- and during the 'Prince and the Queen' Quest in the throne room.  I have a good PC, so I don't know what this could be. Drawing problem? this has probably been said many times before, but just getting it out there.

Are you playing 1.1 or 1.11? I'm playing 1.1 but with the volantis fix. Adrale told me the code earlier but IDK how to double quote so here it is:

Quote from Adrale: open item_kinds1.txt, search for Magisters_Cap or Triarchs_Cap and change those lines to look like this

Code: [Select]

itm_he_swa_t7_great_a Magisters_Cap Magisters_Cap 1  itm_he_vae_t6_warmask_a 0  69256347660 0 4 0 1.000000 40 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

itm_he_swa_t7_great_b Triarchs_Cap Triarchs_Cap 1  itm_he_vae_t6_warmask_a 0  12 0 33 123731968 1.000000 40 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

This fixes the volantis crashes. I have a beast rig too but have not had problems near Riverrun. M+B engine gets worse as the game goes on, after a couple hours just restart the game.

Anyone got an idea on how to change the number of mercenaries in a tavern? I attempted with the old-fashioned way, restarted a new game and no changes were made.

First time I've played with Ironborn, anyone have any ideas on how to train up Retainers?

From the levis I get one more tier, then the split to Footman/Archer with two tiers each. Niether of them upgrade to the basic retainers.

Snuff_The_Rooster said:
First time I've played with Ironborn, anyone have any ideas on how to train up Retainers?

From the levis I get one more tier, then the split to Footman/Archer with two tiers each. Niether of them upgrade to the basic retainers.

Recruit them at the castles.

Hello,

Are the Riverlands doomed in this mod ? (not a complain, just asking) Huge Lannister stacks, (I defended Riverrun with 500 men against 2500 we've been slaughtered) and I have been captured several times. (I play as an enlisted soldier in Lord Edmure's army)

At least that's realistic.

Hey Cozur,

Been making a couple scenes just for fun and my own amusement, but I've come across quite a few objects that have no mesh or render.  Just wanted to see if these are known and if not if you'd like a list.  A lot of them are from the Polished Buildings and a few other OSPs.  Again if you want a detailed list I'd be more than happy to make one.

Hiner

Prince Lewyn Martell said:
Hello,

Are the Riverlands doomed in this mod ? (not a complain, just asking) Huge Lannister stacks, (I defended Riverrun with 500 men against 2500 we've been slaughtered) and I have been captured several times. (I play as an enlisted soldier in Lord Edmure's army)

At least that's realistic.
most of the play throughs that ive done the riverlands have had their ass kicked but on my current one the westerlands seems to be struggling and tons of lords are defecting from the westerlands so i guess its random how they do

Kyle Style said:
I just tried for a prison break in Faircastle and noticed that none of the doors work. I have the latest 1.11 version, so I don't know why my prisons are still bugged.

Any solutions to this? The lord I'm trying to free isn't escaping naturally over time, either. This castle is really bugged.

Kyle Style said:
Kyle Style said:

Any solutions to this? The lord I'm trying to free isn't escaping naturally over time, either. This castle is really bugged.

Turn on cheats, break into prison, ctrl+alt+f4
Exit town. Save game, turn off cheats.
I had to do that for Dreadfort in version 1.0

simonzicek said:
Hi,
This is absolutely awesome mod!
But i dont know where to find more wildfire? Is it possible?

Nope unfortunately not (as of v1.11).

On a slightly related note I had a small bug last night where I put 6 wildfire pots into my armoury (selected through my Castellean) and it dissappeared the next time I went to access it.

Kyle Style said:
Kyle Style said:

why dont you just seige the castle and rescue him that way ?

Argonian_Hippy said:
simonzicek said:
Hi,
This is absolutely awesome mod!
But i dont know where to find more wildfire? Is it possible?

Nope unfortunately not (as of v1.11).

On a slightly related note I had a small bug last night where I put 6 wildfire pots into my armoury (selected through my Castellean) and it dissappeared the next time I went to access it.

Yeah that castellan likes to steal your stuff. You can store items in the inventory in one of your enterprises if you don't have a castle chest. You can get more wildfire through the cheat menu. It's not really cheating if the game ripped you off in the first place.

EragonWolf said:
Oh Wildfire.....I hated taking kings landing with 116 goldcloak officers stationed there. 342 to death -_-

I've met with the same situation, and all it took was a bit of planning.

That is, retreating behind the palisades right at the beginning and watching as the officers blow themselves and everything dear to them up.

On a semi-related note, is anyone else finding the Ironborn troops really weak? Their archers are well armored, but beyond that, their infantries are very weak, and even their elite retainers are barely above standard essosi axemen. The most bothersome part I'm finding is the weakness of axes vs. armor compared to maces, which leaves the ironborn axemen sort of... well, sucking their thumb for the most.

So, I have no clue why, but my game will load until I click "new game" and then it will just load forever, I left it for 2 hours and nothing loaded. It's a legal copy and my computer is great, so those are not problems, any help would be VERY appreciated.
It says it's out of video memory.

Back
Top Bottom