SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Moridin said:
Agorix said:
Hi there great mod Cozur

one question, my "productive enterprises" produce a positive income, but this extra money never go in my inventory(to buy stuff armor etc )  it somehow stack into the budget and pay for my army and other weekly fee. But for the extra money can I get it into my inventory ?

Thx.

If you talk to your chamberlain about the treasury you should be able to withdraw money from it.

Thx exactly that.

Stannis won't grant me a fief, always stating that I "already hold significant estates" in his realm. Yet I don't have any fief whatsoever...

im not a man of words but i will say this....
if this mod...
by any way shape or form was to become a solid female body...
with a mind and such....
i will...
get it drunk and do my ways with it...
becuse...
i love it so much...
i would make sweet love to it...
and cuddle with it after the act...
that how much i love this mod...
now..
for the reason i came here...

is there any training fields on  the map that i missed cus..i cant find any or can think of a way to train beside the old way of killing mobs..

Ithilien5 said:
ThaneWulfgharn said:
Downloading 1.0 right now(found a little time to spare for the waay-long download)... Let's see how it's made...

I can see what you're trying to do...
What?
I played a little and I liked it...

Just some "bugs" I found are that:
-Heraldic Armors do not have a background color(looks a little odd)
-Heraldry on shields appears on a little low position + it looks a little big, you may want to reduce size just a little and make them more centered.
-Pyke arena sometimes spawn NPC behind the fence, NPC can't jump, so I have to jump and fight that specific NPC...
-There are no armored horses in the markets(mail, cloth, plate and such), just horses with leather bardings...

Else:
-I really liked the new border scenes you have for your terrains.
-It is very interesting the inclusion of neutral locations such as the Abbandoned Holdfast in the Wolfswood pr the Quiet Isle. Do they have any function?
-Tywin Lannister has hell alot of fiefs!!! At least Lannisport and Harrenhal could be re-assigned respectively to Kevan and Gregor(or Lorch or Hoat). Since we are at the Westerlands, you can armor its troops in more "TV Series" style and less Renaissance Style(Reserve that for The Reach).

Suggestions:
-Unique trees for Boltons and Freys and maybe some other house you see fit.
-Arrakh different model from scimitar(you already have it so I only have to wait for the next patch)
-Maybe rename some factions like: Kingdom in the North(The North), Kingdom of the Iron Islands(The Iron Islands), Kingdom of Storm's End(Stormlands), Kingdom of the Iron Throne(Westerlands), Kingdom in the Narrow Sea(Dragonstone).
-Make an Iron Throne(I guess this is in progress)

ThaneWulfgharn said:
-Heraldry on shields appears on a little low position + it looks a little big, you may want to reduce size just a little and make them more centered.
-There are no armored horses in the markets(mail, cloth, plate and such), just horses with leather bardings...

Yes, I miss my plated warhorse something fierce.  So much easier to complete prisoner quests when one can simply run them over and knock them out.

Heraldry does look a little weird, the bottoms of the sigil is often cut off.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Since we are at the Westerlands, you can armor its troops in more "TV Series" style and less Renaissance Style(Reserve that for The Reach).

Um, not sure what you mean here.  The Westerlands is already in HBO-style armor.

I just downloaded this mod and i'm having a problem, whenever i start the mod i get past the loading screen to the main screen but the thing is....i can only see the Picture, no text. And i try klicking around and then i get to other menus but i still can't see any text

ThaneWulfgharn said:
GJCeasar said:
The Westerlands is already in HBO-style armor.
Partially. Only medium/mid-heavy infantry, not top-tier cavalry.

Are you kidding me? All the lannister cavalry that they have shown on HBO has the exact same armor as the 'heavy infantry'

Is it only my or when your in a castle and its besieged and you just wait for them to attack they attack "around" you, in the sense that if you dont do anything they will just get the castle and you dont get to defend it?

Oh and i besieged kings landing and when i had to fight in the second scenario in the streets, 5 guys were spawned behind an enclosed area so we couldnt get to them..!

Bail said:
Is it only my or when your in a castle and its besieged and you just wait for them to attack they attack "around" you, in the sense that if you dont do anything they will just get the castle and you dont get to defend it?

Oh and i besieged kings landing and when i had to fight in the second scenario in the streets, 5 guys were spawned behind an enclosed area so we couldnt get to them..!

The problem is most likely your relation with the faction got into the positive.  I had this issue in a game where I fought Stormlands almost exclusively to the point that my relations with Dragonstone was in the positive even though I was at war with them.

iirc the positive faction changes occur when you take a lord prisoner.  So (when the factions are at war) take a Stormlands lord prisoner and Westerlands and Dragonstone relation will go up (and The Reach will go down which can also be annoying). 

Well I have done the quests in the churc, White Harbor and the former slave who wanted me to take volantis, There have to be lot more then that...
Help please

One quest starts in Winterfell, one in White Harbor, and one at the random Septry. I haven't found the one to take Volantis yet. Any clues on a location?
Also i haven't finished the Horn and Necklace quest to get Coldbringer. Killed Vargo Hoat before he could tell me where to go. Now I cant even restart the quest it seems :/

shanus456 said:
One quest starts in Winterfell, one in White Harbor, and one at the random Septry. I haven't found the one to take Volantis yet. Any clues on a location?
Also i haven't finished the Horn and Necklace quest to get Coldbringer. Killed Vargo Hoat before he could tell me where to go. Now I cant even restart the quest it seems :/

Braavos for the Volantis one.  In the castle.

I can't seem to find the one to do the Horn or  Necklace stuff myself.

dulahan said:
shanus456 said:

Braavos for the Volantis one.  In the castle.

I can't seem to find the one to do the Horn or  Necklace stuff myself.

Thank you for that. Look for a guy named Samol in the castle in the Ruins of Ghoyan Drone. Might be wrong on the spelling there but its not too far from Pentos if that helps.

Bonebreaker seems to be buggy... I has a thrust animation but no thrust damage, sometimes resulting in 0 damage hits. Otherwise easily the best weapon in the game.

Back
Top Bottom