SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well this keep's happening for me:

r25203.jpg

When i continue it just pops up in about 10 sec.

I have three spare places in my party..

Please help fix this!

Still thoroughly enjoying the mod!! Playing and listening to the audiobooks I decided I'd at least mention the idea of a rookery in castles and towns.  I thought this might be a neat way of communicating with other lords while being a small drain on resources and not always reliable (ex birds shot down by archers or taken by hawks).  Not sure if it could be implemented easily - but just thought I'd throw it out there.  :smile:

just now i went into conversation with a lord asking about location of a nother lord and in the lords list it say somting strange..here an example
"(the name of the lord) hand you an ingraved old necles with a beutiful women in it"....somting like that...think you guys put the wrong script or somting..

I'm still having trouble with fief distribution. Two months and Stannis has not given out a single fief, there are several towns and castles almost without garrisons! I put a couple in, but I can't supply an army for each castle/town when I'm not collecting the money from it.

Hi there great mod Cozur

one question, my "productive enterprises" produce a positive income, but this extra money never go in my inventory(to buy stuff armor etc )  it somehow stack into the budget and pay for my army and other weekly fee. But for the extra money can I get it into my inventory ?

Thx.

Agorix said:
Hi there great mod Cozur

one question, my "productive enterprises" produce a positive income, but this extra money never go in my inventory(to buy stuff armor etc )  it somehow stack into the budget and pay for my army and other weekly fee. But for the extra money can I get it into my inventory ?

Thx.

If you talk to your chamberlain about the treasury you should be able to withdraw money from it.

So I used to be able to play this mod fine. I finally installed 1.0. I can't launch a new game I can get to the main menu fine the game crashes after I hit the new game button it doesn't even get past the first loading thing. Loading map file I think. It doesn't even give me any information it just gives me a generic crash window.

I completely deleted the old install from the modules before I installed this one. I have installed the hotfix. I have verified my mount and blade on steam. I'm not sure what else to do any help would be nice. My friend sent me his savegame and I could load in fine I just can't create a new game which is really annoying I guess I can just ask a friend to send me a savegame that I like at level 1 but I'd rather fix this issue.

Senta said:
alanos said:
That Frey guy told me to find Vargo Hoat in Harrenhall, but I can't find him there. Where is he?

he's only there when Westerlands are in cotrol of the castle. if they reconquer it, he will be back
Ok now that kinda sucks. The quests are a really nice addition, but in that case there should be a Plan B, since Harrenhall is always kinda one of the first castles to fall in the hands of the Riverlands. Maybe move him to another place if Harrenhall has fallen? Some random landmark or village around Harrenhall maybe..

Another thing I noticed is that the Wights from that one quest in the North oftentimes don't attack you but run away after they spawn, since they are few in numbers this is almost always the case. Had to disband half of my army to catch them  :???:

Has anyone had the greedy kings bug? The kings will not give out ANY fiefs. It's been around 4 months in game and not a single fief has been given out by any kings!

I've tried reverting to an earlier save about a month in, but I still can't figure out why this is happening. The castles/towns are bouncing back and forth just as fast as you can siege them.

Back
Top Bottom