SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I have discovered that when defending King's Landing (which I recently conquered), the enemy stay near the spawn point and spread out as if waiting for a siege tower. However, there are only ladders in the scene (the siege tower is burnt and destroyed). This obviously means that the assault could take a very long time (just waiting for archers to kill the attackers at extreme range).

I suspect this behaviour is caused by the fact that King's Landing requires you to build a siege tower in order to attack.

There are no siege tower for the siege of King's landing, just two ladders. There should be a problem with the ai mesh, i will look a it. The scene worked fine when i tested it few month ago. :???:

There's no siege tower in the King's Landing scene, but the game still asked me to build one (72 hours with 3 engineering) when I took the city. There is possibly a connection between the two.

Hjolnai said:
There's no siege tower in the King's Landing scene, but the game still asked me to build one (72 hours with 3 engineering) when I took the city. There is possibly a connection between the two.

I don't think it asked you to build a siege tower, but siege time has been increased for select towns and castles to simulate their importance, like King's Landing, Winterfell, Casterly Rock and so on.

Well, I thought it said a siege tower was needed, but I no longer pay much attention to the menus; no doubt I was mistaken.

Nevertheless, there is still the problem that the attacking host just sat there, not doing anything but spread out and shoot the odd arrow.

No one has replied to my observations of naked Lannisters riding around the land. Can anyone else confirm this phenomenon?
What about Bastard Swords, can someone else confirm that they cannot be used to block?

Sil said:
No one has replied to my observations of naked Lannisters riding around the land. Can anyone else confirm this phenomenon?
What about Bastard Swords, can someone else confirm that they cannot be used to block?

Cozur already addressed them actually, they were even posted up the change log a few days ago for 0.8. Lannisters weren't the only ones but I know they were the biggest, and well knowing me I probably just didn't notice an initially Lannister lord defecting to winterfell

Just a quick question: this bug : "Lords do not assign fiefs"

Do you mean that none of the faction leader make none of his lords owner of a new fief? That the new fiefs always remain lordless?
Or does this only count for the player receiving a fief? And if so, doesn't this decision process negate all other (marshal, handing out other fiefs etc)

I'm sorry if I should have used the search button more toroughly.

Well I think we caused Cozur to hurry. But the result was a disaster both for him and us. Anyway, Cozur I cannot thank you enough for this mod. I have been playing it since the first release. Time is never enough. I am always sleepy in mornings :smile: 
Some of the bugs I have noticed in version 0.7 :
1-Targaryen lords are nude too.
2- Unfixed unsullied made the harder. In 0.6 version 100 unsullied would take a 300 garrison by losing 20 or 30 . New units are strange for now. Therefore laying a claim to the throne is more difficult now. Before you release 0.8 version; can you release a 0.7.1 version to fix the units?
3- New town and castle scenes are great. Thanks for the effort.
4- House Targaryen are wiped out too easily. It took just a 150 days for Stormlands to conquer them. Their units are weak?
Where are the dragons?
5- We want Sandor Cozur!

Again thank you and your team really very much !

manekemaan said:
Just a quick question: this bug : "Lords do not assign fiefs"

Do you mean that none of the faction leader make none of his lords owner of a new fief? That the new fiefs always remain lordless?
Or does this only count for the player receiving a fief? And if so, doesn't this decision process negate all other (marshal, handing out other fiefs etc)

I'm sorry if I should have used the search button more toroughly.

I think no one is receving fiefs, i have no problem with that, indeed, Royce is making it pretty fast.

gabrielrocha said:
Hey guys,
Does anyone know if there is a way to join the Brotherhood Without Banners in this mod? Or just become an outlaw?

I don't think so, since they are always after you, willing to attack. I'm not sure.

i have a problem pls help. i play the game normally but at random points when i enter cities,villages or encouter armies the game crashes. what should i do? i have no problem with the fps cause before the crash i am encoutering some spike lags (the fps remain stable at 150-200 in map and 70-100 in battles). in other mods the game resumes after 3-4 secs but in this one after 1 min it crashes. pls help me cause i realy like the mod  :roll:

Seems that when i'm the favorite one, it takes a long time until the fief is assigned.
Also, Take the field, lead your troops and charge the enemy, any difference?
No idea zois. All i can say is "load textures on demand".

Cozur... thank you so much for making this mod! 

- It really fills a desire niche I wished for in WB mod play.  Please PM me a PAY PAL address in which I can donate as your work is much appreciated.  I think if I do that, then I can at least feel ok about asking some questions or giving suggestions about the game.

I've only played for less than 30 game days thus far.

1) I was curious if the LOOTING system is Native or is it tweaked by you some how?  In old native assigning points to Looting was a waste of time.

2) About the tournaments:  (I did try a search and read through 2 pages on the subject) 
- I know the system "is still a work in progress" . 
- I REALLY LIKE that I get to use my own equipment.  My 2 cents is I prefer that.   
- Sometimes I cannot reach a TOWN in time to enter a tournament.  Travel seems far because it's a big map, it just sux if you are trying to enter tournaments and get reach them in time.  Perhaps increase the amount of time that a town has a tournament active so players can make it there?  I love that I got a note about a rumor of a tournament btw.

-  I had to repeatedly enter different menus and tournament options before I could finally get the game to accept my 200 coin bet.    It would give me a text saying something about "you have already selected 3 options" ??? 

- I have been fighting tournaments on NORMAL = 2 teams of 5...  Most of the time, (i'm on horse) and can get most of the knockouts  ( I.e. Clearly by the end of the tournament I SHOULD have the most points)  But as said by another forum member, I never get into the top 3 and for me...I never even get any items.  Are items only obtained on HARD setting?

3) I'm having trouble finding who I sell prisoners to?  Anybody unstupid me on this please?

4)  Water crossing...I figured out that I need to travel from coastal Boat access points to other ones...but crossing from one continent to another seems to have designated water pathways.  Literally it wont let me go straight from one boat point to another when I cross continents.    Boat travel goes along crazy pathways at times.    Is that supposed to be hidden currents or jet streams of travel?   

For example, if i'm south of the storm lands and want to go east straight across from one boat point to another...it makes me all the way NORTH up towards  Braavos 1st.  Why is that?

Again thanks, "O"

Subitai said:
Cozur... thank you so much for making this mod! 

- It really fills a desire niche I wished for in WB mod play.  Please PM me a PAY PAL address in which I can donate as your work is much appreciated.  I think if I do that, then I can at least feel ok about asking some questions or giving suggestions about the game.

I've only played for less than 30 game days thus far.

1) I was curious if the LOOTING system is Native or is it tweaked by you some how?  In old native assigning points to Looting was a waste of time.

2) About the tournaments:  (I did try a search and read through 2 pages on the subject) 
- I know the system "is still a work in progress" . 
- I REALLY LIKE that I get to use my own equipment.  My 2 cents is I prefer that.   
- Sometimes I cannot reach a TOWN in time to enter a tournament.  Travel seems far because it's a big map, it just sux if you are trying to enter tournaments and get reach them in time.  Perhaps increase the amount of time that a town has a tournament active so players can make it there?  I love that I got a note about a rumor of a tournament btw.

-  I had to repeatedly enter different menus and tournament options before I could finally get the game to accept my 200 coin bet.    It would give me a text saying something about "you have already selected 3 options" ??? 

- I have been fighting tournaments on NORMAL = 2 teams of 5...  Most of the time, (i'm on horse) and can get most of the knockouts  ( I.e. Clearly by the end of the tournament I SHOULD have the most points)  But as said by another forum member, I never get into the top 3 and for me...I never even get any items.  Are items only obtained on HARD setting?

3) I'm having trouble finding who I sell prisoners to?  Anybody unstupid me on this please?

4)  Water crossing...I figured out that I need to travel from coastal Boat access points to other ones...but crossing from one continent to another seems to have designated water pathways.  Literally it wont let me go straight from one boat point to another when I cross continents.    Boat travel goes along crazy pathways at times.    Is that supposed to be hidden currents or jet streams of travel?   

For example, if i'm south of the storm lands and want to go east straight across from one boat point to another...it makes me all the way NORTH up towards  Braavos 1st.  Why is that?

Again thanks, "O"

2) You may enable cheats and (use control + left click ) teleport.

3) Some guys in taverns.

4)Try clicking some boat point below your destiny

Also, no prison doors, no prison break. Prison guard is next to arena door.

Didn't notice anything recent with the search function.  Are many lords expected to be naked in the current version?  In the tournament winners screen they are usually naked, and just now I attended a feast in the North and every lord there was only wearing his skivvies.

oldark said:
Didn't notice anything recent with the search function.  Are many lords expected to be naked in the current version?  In the tournament winners screen they are usually naked, and just now I attended a feast in the North and every lord there was only wearing his skivvies.

Did a quick search with the term "naked" under "This topic" and found an answer to your question. Try again.

Is it possible to fix it so that raiders/outlaws(Storm's End)/Rhoynar bandits and slavers join in on battles?
Other bandit types like pirates, wildlings and so can join in when a group attacks you, but those I have mentioned apparently don't. That is nice when you are low level, but when you have ammased a warparty of 50-60 elite units it is quite a chore to slaughter 5-6 groups in a row when there could have been a proper battle.
I have also noticed that the forest bandits don't use their bows. Apart from these issues the different types of enemies are fun and pretty well varied. Would have liked to see more action in the Highgarden-Lannisport region though.

Back
Top Bottom