SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cozur said:
Chill Brah said:
Hey i downloaded the mod and after i create my chars story and click on continue it goes to a black screen and nothing happens. i can still move my mouse around and i alt tabbed to see if the game was not responding, but it was. any ideas on whats wrong with it?

Hello "Chill Brah"

Next time you cannot get a modification for a game to work, please take one or two minutes of your time searching the forum for an answer to your question. Or look in the FAQ at the front page, which has an answer for your particular problem.

Also, if you want to be taken seriously, do not use the profile name "Chill Brah". Because, you know, it's not 2003 anymore.

Alternatively, here's a torrent for A Clash of Kings 0.6, which should work on 1.154. Proper download link from Moddb.com and the Nexus will be out soon as well, just waiting for authentication.

Torrent: http://www.mediafire.com/?cwx6fqsd6q6zxc9

Hello "Cozur"
naw man im good, i think ill stick to chill brah, because you know, i dont care what people think of me online like some people do. I also love it so chill brah
I did check FAQ but it said nothin about the game screen going black after creating char setup. It shuda crashed before the game even finished launching if it was the wrong verison
thanks for the media dl!

Chill Brah said:
Cozur said:
Chill Brah said:
Hey i downloaded the mod and after i create my chars story and click on continue it goes to a black screen and nothing happens. i can still move my mouse around and i alt tabbed to see if the game was not responding, but it was. any ideas on whats wrong with it?

Hello "Chill Brah"

Next time you cannot get a modification for a game to work, please take one or two minutes of your time searching the forum for an answer to your question. Or look in the FAQ at the front page, which has an answer for your particular problem.

Also, if you want to be taken seriously, do not use the profile name "Chill Brah". Because, you know, it's not 2003 anymore.

Alternatively, here's a torrent for A Clash of Kings 0.6, which should work on 1.154. Proper download link from Moddb.com and the Nexus will be out soon as well, just waiting for authentication.

Hello "Cozur"
naw man im good, i think ill stick to chill brah, because you know, i dont care what people think of me online like some people do. I also love it so chill brah
I did check FAQ but it said nothin about the game screen going black after creating char setup. It shuda crashed before the game even finished launching if it was the wrong verison
thanks for the media dl!

Cozur said:
Q: I can't get the mod to work!
A: A Clash of Kings 0.5 requires an english version Mount and Blade: Warband version 1.143 to work. Additionally, the modification is very demanding, and that is why you need a good PC to run it.

there can be other reasons for the mod to work other then the verison of ur warband. plus i was able to launch it, it shuda crashed on loading

Download link up on the Nexus and Moddb.

Frontpage updated with proper information and download links.

EDIT: There's a bug with the scenes, working on fixing it, will release patch later today.

kjeltringen said:
Cozur said:
Chill Brah said:

Hello "Chill Brah"

Will 0.6 run on 1.143?
thanks Cozur

Looks good, but way too much crash downs... especially when i want to save.
Start again, play a minute, try to save........crash down.

Could be really awesome work(the screenshots.....wow), but i don't come to see anything..............

Dissmaster said:
Looks good, but way too much crash downs... especially when i want to save.
Start again, play a minute, try to save........crash down.

Could be really awesome work(the screenshots.....wow), but i don't come to see anything..............

How old is your PC?

a few years

good graphic card, cpu etc...

the weakest thing are the ... main memory??? 3 GB DDR 3 RAM

Thanks for the fast answer. I really appreciate your interest for your users :wink: !

P.S.: To make it clear, I can play all other games(and mount and blade mods) on  rather high graphics. And my performence in M&B is on 137% !

Cozur said:
You need to be more specific, but it does sound like your PC is not powerful enough to handle this modification.

As I said, i don't think that's the problem. I can play Brytenwalda for example without problems(its rather big). Or any other game.
But thank you anyway for your time.

Dissmaster

Dissmaster said:
Cozur said:
You need to be more specific, but it does sound like your PC is not powerful enough to handle this modification.

As I said, i don't think that's the problem. I can play Brytenwalda for example without problems(its rather big). Or any other game.
But thank you anyway for your time.

Dissmaster

I can also play Bytenwalda and other games without problems and this mod still puts a press on my machine. How does your computer run 1257AD for instance?

Hey, the mod is great, and I really enjoy playing it. :smile:
I found a bug in the new version(0.6).
When I choose the option "take a walk around the courtyard" while I am at the Dreadfort, the game crashes.
Note: I am playing M&B warband 1.153

Back
Top Bottom