SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Any idea if it will be done uploading today? Just wondering if I should be on the look out or just wait till tomorrow.

Straffer said:
Any idea if it will be done uploading today? Just wondering if I should be on the look out or just wait till tomorrow.

Upload crashed like half way through, I'm redoing it now, should be up sometime tonight.

Hey i downloaded the mod and after i create my chars story and click on continue it goes to a black screen and nothing happens. i can still move my mouse around and i alt tabbed to see if the game was not responding, but it was. any ideas on whats wrong with it?

Chill Brah said:
Hey i downloaded the mod and after i create my chars story and click on continue it goes to a black screen and nothing happens. i can still move my mouse around and i alt tabbed to see if the game was not responding, but it was. any ideas on whats wrong with it?

You have to run it in version 1.143!
If you are and still have this problem, it may be an incomplete download

Chill Brah said:

Hello "Chill Brah"

Next time you cannot get a modification for a game to work, please take one or two minutes of your time searching the forum for an answer to your question. Or look in the FAQ at the front page, which has an answer for your particular problem.

Also, if you want to be taken seriously, do not use the profile name "Chill Brah". Because, you know, it's not 2003 anymore.

Alternatively, here's a torrent for A Clash of Kings 0.6, which should work on 1.154. Proper download link from Moddb.com and the Nexus will be out soon as well, just waiting for authentication.

Torrent: http://www.mediafire.com/?cwx6fqsd6q6zxc9

Should it work with 1.153 as well because my game isn't bought via steam. And I can't download the update to 1.154 because Taleworld's site says there is none.

Cozur said:
Chill Brah said:

Hello "Chill Brah"

Next time you cannot get a modification for a game to work, please take one or two minutes of your time searching the forum for an answer to your question. Or look in the FAQ at the front page, which has an answer for your particular problem.

Also, if you want to be taken seriously, do not use the profile name "Chill Brah". Because, you know, it's not 2003 anymore.

Alternatively, here's a torrent for A Clash of Kings 0.6, which should work on 1.154. Proper download link from Moddb.com and the Nexus will be out soon as well, just waiting for authentication.

Torrent: http://www.mediafire.com/?cwx6fqsd6q6zxc9

Will 0.6 run on 1.143?

I cant find the download and the torrent doesn't work for me. Can anyone help me out with a link to the regular download?

Straffer said:
I cant find the download and the torrent doesn't work for me. Can anyone help me out with a link to the regular download?

Just hold your ur horses and give the man some time to breath.

jcall99 said:
Straffer said:

Just hold your ur horses and give the man some time to breath.

I wasn't directly asking him, just looking to get a link to the download.

Back
Top Bottom