SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cozur said:
That Alex guy has been continually stealing other peoples work, the latest example being him stealing all of the 1257 AD models, so him having his cronies stalking me on various websites, making baseless accusations is the pinnacle of hypocracy.

Now bugger off, or we'll have to get a moderator involved.
PL_Spartan is "That Alex guy". Always happy to be involved. Send me a PM if any new members keep harassing you with broken English. I'll do a check.

@Cozur , you are very funny dude you know that? Its happening again, the blaming toward the chinese people just because you are so jealous at how we make our models.
You are a stupid *F U C K* who have no idea what you are talking about.

Do you have proves about the stolen of 1257 AD, it was orginally a pack, not a mod and we have already solve that issue with DrTomas, btw I was not involove in that mod since I was not the mod maker of Banner and Dust. You have just go full-re-tard dude.

@ Goker, since you are new to moderation please do not listen to those stupid ass-holes who keeps saying i stole models. Seriously their mind is fuc-ked up and all they can think is putting the blame on someone else. If you think we did, bring proves and discuss with us on either the Chinese forum, talk to us on facebook or in the moddb page. Its a ****-ing pain in the ass to talk to you guys on talesworld since you have- ****-head-admins who bans for fun.

dont even bother about putting ban messages on these banned account, i won't read them.

Goker you see? you people are seriously f-uckd uup, you let these people stealing other people's work and keep putting all the blame on us?

he lied, look on his latest version, that easterling model is still there, he didnt even put Disgrunted goat's name on the credit list which shows he have not asked for permission.

look at the people who have assuse him about the easterling model before. look at those message, he said he will not used it, but on the latest version he used them, so he have lied.

the dragon/ dragonf brf files is still there, he should be perma-banned or given a warning. you talesworld ****-tards seriously have some problem, always tolerate other thiefs and makes me the bad guy

epic lol, see you later i need a break

@ Goker , why are you still helping him?

he did stole the model without permission.

Please dont related it to me, because I have not, IF yOU THINK I DO PLEASE BRING PROVES TO MODDB/ FACEBOOk I AM SICK OF PUTTING WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY IN HERE.

Do not worry, i only pops up in talesworld forum if i saw re-tards called me a thief or something like that or call chinese people are thief or racist/ stealing.
i have never seen you before on talesworld forum, only saw you recently with the global moderator tag, sorry about that since i dont go on talesworld forum every single day.

you are the dumb-ass and the -true idiot, i was only showing it for justice thats why i show up again. Look at you, helping thiefs like him, we have proves and evidence over here so why are you still helping him?

search for "Easterling" in this thread, you will saw people accuse him for stealing the model, and that he said "I WILL NOT USE THIS IN NEXT VERSION" on april, and look at the new version now? He still got those models, so that thief is still lying.
so why are you still helping him? in the past Moss banned some people straight away without sendim them warnings, this ass-hat is a thief, he didn't even realize his wrong doings.

talesworld forum is dead, it is full-of-tards who help thiefs and such,

i am outta here, live'off and fatta the land

Goker said:
You're an idiot.

Cozur said:
Furthermore, the models you are having such a fit over are not included in ACOK 0.5, the new version, which you should probably checked.

Alright, the reason I came to this it is because i saw on moddb that he still have those models on his moddb version.

but i am guessing he is uploading that 1.4 GB new version from nexus updating to moddb. So case closed

I was always trying to be friendly here at first, but many many people always put the blames on Chinese people, it happens IRL too, thats why I don't like about Justice,

I do hope he will remove it, took him long "ENOUGH" (Few months) to actually remove those models.

well sorry about the insults, I was just raging too much, but please don't called Chinese modders thiefs anymore...I do not wish to reappear on this forum under these-kind-of-stupid names.

I have few other accounts that is already above the rank of sergeant so I am not just a recruit. ALl recruit can get banned but not those ones that i have been created for so long, and yeah you won't be able to know which is me unless I shows up.

about people who still thinks i played crack, no i don't anymore, too much russians on crack, i played on cRPG, full invasion, Extra invasion on multiplayer only, so u can see me there and we can have a chat

Peace,

kk thx bye

3p5r9t.jpg

I really want to play this mod but i cant :sad:

I downloaded 4 times from different websites but it all came with same error. In loading it says

RGL ERROR
get_object failed for texture: nonel

im using 1.143 i reinstalled game coupple of times but its not helping :sad:
can you tell me whats wrong ? or help me fix it 

Thx

Hey. I've really enjoyed previous versions of this mod but I've noticed a few problems in 0.5. When I start the mod the loading screens are really slow (that's not that bad they just require patience) but the real problems have occcured when I have attempted to start a new game. If I have chosen the character to have a noble background when it allows me to select a banner the screen goes black and won't come up. The mouse is still there but nothing else. When I tried to start a game without a noble background the game froze after I spoke to the merchant in his house. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it my computer or the mod? Is there anything I should do to fix this on my end or will this need to be tackled in the next update? If it is a bad download I got it from the mount and blade nexus. Thank you.

Where are the game settings concerning diplomacy and defection? It irks me a lot to see waves of lords clustering and joining other kingdoms en masse and out of context. Heck, the Vale and Dragonstone now has the entire middle lands just from people defecting. Heh.

Dietrich said:
Where are the game settings concerning diplomacy and defection? It irks me a lot to see waves of lords clustering and joining other kingdoms en masse and out of context. Heck, the Vale and Dragonstone now has the entire middle lands just from people defecting. Heh.

Hell Yea! no one is loyal !!

Dietrich said:

I second that.  I dont expect the mod to make individual lords more deceptive and disloyal (the Freys, Boltons...etc) but to make EVERY lord as disloyal as they currently are is crazy! 

In the books most Lords were given fully fleshed out personalities which I appreciated but that does not mean they are THAT self centered lol. Still, during the first few months before EVERYONE has swapped teams at least once, I enjoy the map.  I know this isnt a bug but its a minor detail that fanboys of the books really notice :razz:

Veteran Tyroshi archers have no ranged weapon, and like in previous versions the Lords in volantis , myr etc. have no clothes on when they are in court :smile:

EDIT: also is there a way we can make the text bigger in the party menu and in the character skills sheet?
        its very hard to read

hey guys
the mod is amazing, thank u cozur
just want to report a bug at HARRENHAL, here are the images:
UpL82.jpg
NeF6c.jpg
last thing, i am almost sure that raventreehall's location is wrong according to the books and it should be up from the red fork.
anyway, the mod looks great.

EDITED: another bug to report. i was trying to save my companions from captivity in darry that looked like this:
YEQuJ.jpg
and then i jumped and went on the roof of a tower:
ZcA7E.jpg
and then i jumped again and appeared here:
RlNos.jpg

Back
Top Bottom