SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Okey im lazy and i havent read all suggestions, so i will probably repeat what someonen said. :sad: Sorry for that. I have been out of madrid for 2 months now so i dont really know if all the free cities where but if i dont remember bad, nor meeren, nor astapor, nor yunkai where in the game, it will be cool if you could added. Also the armors of all the knights are prety the same(i think im not the first that tell you this). Also, what if instead of adding targaryan invasions, you add daenerys as a faction, that started only with meeren and a great army. Okey that happens in the 3 book i think but it will be really cool. I know you tried that and all the satff but maybe you could added without really making the map as in the books, you can make a little bit false, like putting astapor yunkai meeran and all that in a place where it doesnt really belongs. You know in between the different free cities there is a great space you cpuld fill with astapor yunkai and so on. I will also add, (if you can with warband) free companies, (gold company, storm crows, the second sons), and that you could buy in the slave bay fight salves, but i dont refer to 3 or 4 slaves, no. I refer to a companion like the one that daenerys bought in astapor. Also if you add boats, you should add a way to lose boats in the journey, to make it more realistic. I believe they arent swords of that special steel( i dont know who to said in english), if they really arent in the game i will add some of them, not that you can get them, but that some nobels, like payne, had them. Also the diplomatic system is weird, the north allies the lannisters, tully alies with tyrell trhe two bartheon ally in between them... is really weird what happens sometimes. I dont know if you can fix that but it will be cool. And the other thing, in my game kevan lannister betray the lannister and became a vassal of the iron islands... that is weird also, and also asha greyjoy became a vassal of the north etc, if you  could also fix the personality of some characters it will also be cool.

Well i think thats all for know :smile: th mod is really cool, i have great fun playing it, if i knew who to make things for warband i will really like to help. Good luck and continue doing such a good work, i hope my suggestions are usefull.

PD: Sorry for my english.

Batu Han said:
ryanbeckey0 said:
please dont tell me you are using 1.153....
ı am using 1.143
Ironically, people who have gotten that error have only been able to make the mod work on 1.153. You can't play as the son of an impoverished noble, though.

EDIT: And, as I've said before, I cannot vouch for whether this works or not. If you need to download 1.153 again and it doesn't work, don't blame me.

And Cozur, looks like you used Native Compilation as a base for this mod without giving credit? Because the glitch of crashing when you choose to be son of a noble is from there.

Gambino said:
And Cozur, looks like you used Native Compilation as a base for this mod without giving credit? Because the glitch of crashing when you choose to be son of a noble is from there.

The glitch of crashing when you choose to be the son of a noble is when people use the wrong Warband version. Likely it is with all mods when you use the wrong version of Warband..

Voso said:
Gambino said:

The glitch of crashing when you choose to be the son of a noble is when people use the wrong Warband version. Likely it is with all mods when you use the wrong version of Warband..
I'm pretty unsure because I have many mods on my warband and most are for 1.143 while im on the latest by steam updates, but this error doesnt happen to any. It happened with NMC though.

so? ignoring other people's rights is not the solution , you can get reported for what you're doing, either credit others for their work, or don't use it.

Gambino said:
Voso said:
Gambino said:

I'm pretty unsure because I have many mods on my warband and most are for 1.143 while im on the latest by steam updates, but this error doesnt happen to any. It happened with NMC though.
Gambino is correct, this won't happen on any mod that hasn't somehow altered the character creation process.
However, Custom Commander and Diplomacy are both credited by Cozur, and since Custom Commander alters the character creation process, it can cause this problem (which can be avoided by not starting as a noble), just like NMC which inherits this problem from CC. There's no issue of crediting here.

Gambino said:
so? ignoring other people's rights is not the solution , you can get reported for what you're doing, either credit others for their work, or don't use it.

Look at the first post , Cozur give credits to plenty of mod.
Why do you think he's lie when he says he doesn't include NMC ?  Are you the Credit-Hunter?

Suspicion is never good for the modding communauty.
Please not make accusation until you have some proof of what you say !!

Hurleur said:
Gambino said:

Look at the first post , Cozur give credits to plenty of mod.
Why do you think he's lie when he says he doesn't include NMC ?  Are you the Credit-Hunter?

Suspicion is never good for the modding communauty.
Please not make accusation until you have some proof of what you say !!

Firstly, its something VERY normal to ask someone if he credited something or not, even he asked me on my mod  :lol:. Also I had proof, which is the crash , although I wasn't right, but it was a proof that is solid enough to deserve .. hmmm.. an answer? AND Thanks Caba'drin for clearing things up  :mrgreen:

Please refrain from discussing anything other than the mod "A Clash of Kings" in this thread.

If you're on a quest to raise your post count and making yourself look like a lackwit, this is not the thread for you.

Hey Cozur, love the diea of the mod but is there a chance you update it to work with latest version? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom