SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Experienced a gamebreaking bug. I had joining been joining lord armies then noticed I was levelling up at an extreme rate. Quitting and reloading did not stop the problem. Pic related
YQtKbgD.jpg

shar_N said:
Experienced a gamebreaking bug. I had joining been joining lord armies then noticed I was levelling up at an extreme rate. Quitting and reloading did not stop the problem.

Was that left over text from a battle you were in? Are you getting partial credits for kills made by the rest of the army?

Maybe that's compensation for taking away our ability to loot as a freelancer  :lol:

I haven't joined an army since that feature was removed. Anyone else had this happen to them? The forum has been a bit dead.

viperswhip said:
shar_N said:
Experienced a gamebreaking bug. I had joining been joining lord armies then noticed I was levelling up at an extreme rate. Quitting and reloading did not stop the problem.

Was that left over text from a battle you were in? Are you getting partial credits for kills made by the rest of the army?

Maybe that's compensation for taking away our ability to loot as a freelancer  :lol:

I haven't joined an army since that feature was removed. Anyone else had this happen to them? The forum has been a bit dead.

I don't really use that feature as I think it is too simple to be entertaining. If you're lucky you'll see a lot of action as a foot solider, but i've also spent days and days (in-game days) just watching the party run around the map.
I think it has potential, if it was more fleshed out.

AmateurHetman said:
viperswhip said:
shar_N said:

I don't really use that feature as I think it is too simple to be entertaining. If you're lucky you'll see a lot of action as a foot solider, but i've also spent days and days (in-game days) just watching the party run around the map.
I think it has potential, if it was more fleshed out.

Trying to find one of the castle forged longswords before they despawned and maybe a decent shield, but most importantly an armored horse was no easy feat. You have to get in there early, the main problem is, you have to then leave the company and mule the items to your companions, so you never really level up, because it's more efficient to move from army to army to keep fighting. My record was 22 armored horses by day 7. It was the most fun I've had in this game.

I'm looking for someone to help me get ACOK on steam - I've been having a hell of a time figuring out how to do it myself, so if anyone would like to volunteer, then I'm game for some help.

Congratulations on the adaptation award Cozur!
It's very well deserved in my opinion. :smile:
Your mod is getting better and better with each new version.

Since you're planning to replace the Freelancers recruitable in the Free Cities for v5.1, I was wondering if you will be replacing them for the players' troop tree as well?
And if so, will it be possible to customize them to my own liking?

Quick question, is the crowned stag quest still active?
I know the reach needs to back Renly, but he’s at war with Stannis and the weaterlands, yet still no backing from the reach.

Edit- it is active, just took the Reach longer than I thought to declare for Renly.

NPC99 said:
Cozur said:

I'm looking for someone to help me get ACOK on steam - I've been having a hell of a time figuring out how to do it myself, so if anyone would like to volunteer, then I'm game for some help.

Reply 6 might help https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,369690.0.html

I was just going to recommend that. Swyter made the system for us for TLD, and we upload to steam regularly. We use GitReleases to push to the steam workshop automatically, but if you don't use Git for source control, maybe his tips can still help. You could also contact him directly. He is a bit busy right now, but he is always willing to help out (in my experience) :smile:

Is there any way to completely lock relations between Westerosi and Essosi factions? Those random wars breaking out every time after Free Folk invasion are an extreme annoyance, I wonder why nothing has been done about it for so long.

I'd wager it has something to do with the fact that whenever diplomacy is locked, people say 'why locked diplomacy???///??????/???//?", and then whenever Cozur unlocks diplomacy, people say "diplomacy dumb pls lock diplomacy !1 1 ! ! !!! ! ! !" and eventually this became such a frustrating experience that he decided to just find a solution that he himself thought satisfactory, since if he can't please everyone he may as well be happy with his own work.

Just a theory.

Quickdraw said:
Is there any way to completely lock relations between Westerosi and Essosi factions? Those random wars breaking out every time after Free Folk invasion are an extreme annoyance, I wonder why nothing has been done about it for so long.

Prevent King's Landing from being taken by enemies of the Westerlands, and the Westerlands, the Riverlands, the North, the Reach, the Stormlands and the Night Watch will remain locked.

First of all i want to say that i absolutely love this mod but is there any way to change my player icon to 3 horses? I know you can do it in the simple_triggers.txt but as soon as i move on the map it changes it back to normal. Would appreciate if someone knows how. :grin:

Sergio_Morozov said:
Quickdraw said:

Prevent King's Landing from being taken by enemies of the Westerlands, and the Westerlands, the Riverlands, the North, the Reach, the Stormlands and the Night Watch will remain locked.

I did so, King's Landing was never taken as I eliminated Renly through quest given by Stannis, but still the diplomacy went loose shortly after Free Folk invasion.
Is there any kind of editor which can tweak this?

Evvv said:
I'd wager it has something to do with the fact that whenever diplomacy is locked, people say 'why locked diplomacy???///??????/???//?", and then whenever Cozur unlocks diplomacy, people say "diplomacy dumb pls lock diplomacy !1 1 ! ! !!! ! ! !" and eventually this became such a frustrating experience that he decided to just find a solution that he himself thought satisfactory, since if he can't please everyone he may as well be happy with his own work.

Just a theory.
I highly doubt anyone prefers totally illogical events such as war between the North and Volantis. Or seeing message as a vassal of Westerlands that a village lying near Dornish Marches was raided by Cotter Pyke.

Quickdraw said:
I did so, King's Landing was never taken as I eliminated Renly through quest given by Stannis, but still the diplomacy went loose shortly after Free Folk invasion.
Is there any kind of editor which can tweak this?

I highly doubt anyone prefers totally illogical events such as war between the North and Volantis. Or seeing message as a vassal of Westerlands that a village lying near Dornish Marches was raided by Cotter Pyke.

Are you sure diplomacy for the North got unlocked, or maybe it is just alliance nonsense between other unlocked factions? (E.g. Free Folk allies with an Essos faction, Essos faction now at war with the North, but the North is locked still.)

Back
Top Bottom