SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 882 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 842 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ulticane

Regular
xenomorf said:
Ulticane said:
Does anyone know of a list of tweaks made for Floris or A Clash of Kings? If not is there a link to how TweakMB edits the text files for each tweak?
If I understand what you mean...
So far for editing ACOK in TweakMB best option was choosing Floris Mod Pack 2.50 after selecting module. But with each next update number of available tweaks decreased. But there are still a few useful options left.
I know but I'm looking for a way to do with through direct editing of the text files since TweakMB seems to work less with every update.

Sergio_Morozov

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBNWVCWF&S
Ulticane said:
xenomorf said:
Ulticane said:
Does anyone know of a list of tweaks made for Floris or A Clash of Kings? If not is there a link to how TweakMB edits the text files for each tweak?
If I understand what you mean...
So far for editing ACOK in TweakMB best option was choosing Floris Mod Pack 2.50 after selecting module. But with each next update number of available tweaks decreased. But there are still a few useful options left.
I know but I'm looking for a way to do with through direct editing of the text files since TweakMB seems to work less with every update.

Here you go:

.TXT Tweak Compilation for Floris 2.5
82 Tweaks for Mount & Blade (some work for Warband!)

MrGTstorm

Recruit
WB
Since there is no quest "The Prince and the Queen",does Targeryans invade in specefic date,or this feature is disabled,playing on 4.1 btw.

Reiksmarshal

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Great timing on the update- Thank you!

If there is another update could you please return the banners the way they were? ... before each faction had a few banner colors that pretty much matched the factions colors now each faction has all the colors and it makes the whole banner thing you know kind of pointless. Just saying it was better the way it was imo.

When the diplomacy for the Dorne and Vale turn on(+smaller factions like Cracklaw Point or Sisters)?
The Westerlands, Riverlands, North, Reach and Stormlands are enabled after "Renly captured Kings Landing" message, Iron Islands soon later, but what about the rest? Also it's normal that ai factions ignore player's faction(unless i attack them or so)?

Is there any chance of unlocking the upstab, upthrust and overhead stabbing? (that was in WFAS, VC and Napoleonic Wars)

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,353520.msg8491778.html

I tried to do it on my own, but the mod is already using one animation slot in question for something else (playing a harp or something like that, I think?), which makes it impossible unless I delete something else, like the pike bracing and insert it there.

I am especially interested in the spear/polearm overstabs (and with shields), which is very useful in tight quarters or when trying to keep a distance while you have someone in front of you, since in vanilla Warband you can stab only from the lower position with a polearm/spear.

Covalt

Recruit
So I have several saves for it, and despite some really questionably stupid additions and loads of constant bugs, I still enjoy it, primarily for the GoT world. I have been messing around alot with the save game editor to allow for the war of 5 kings to not be so one sided and all. On one of my saves, where I didn't use the save game editor, I am at day 422 and all 3 invasions have already happened. On my one that I have used the save game editor, it is day 419 and not a single one has happened. I am trying to see if there is a way I can trigger an invasion using the save game editor or not. I tried granting a fief to Mance Rayder, and he owns it but it still belongs to the Nights Watch and the Free Folk nor Mance Rayder are actually in the world.

I just really want the invasions to happen and want to know if using the save game editor to make certain factions at war and at peace messes up the invasions and if I can trigger them at all. Thanks,

~Covalt/Eagle Eye

Covalt

Recruit
Also, I want to basically have a giant 2 sided Essos war and giant Westorsi war, with the invasions. Sisteron was taken over by The Vale and Braavos got steamrolled by Norvos, is there a way to bring any factions back with the editor?

Therion

Recruit
Having an issue with my companions suddenly wanting to leave after day 300. No issues before. Is this a trigger? Specifically it is only my archers (Garrett Longley and Lyneria, I think) plus the intelligence based guys (Saathos, Brynden Storm etc.) I waited in a town for a while and nothing happened. Not a budge in morale. I have the companions like/dislike each other option disabled. The infantry/cavalry guys are all at 99 morale, except for Roderick, I think. Any ideas? Any way to just disable companion morale or wanting to leave? TweakMB doesn't work for ACOK.

Sergio_Morozov

Sergeant at Arms
M&BWBNWVCWF&S
Therion said:
Having an issue with my companions suddenly wanting to leave after day 300. No issues before. Is this a trigger? Specifically it is only my archers (Garrett Longley and Lyneria, I think) plus the intelligence based guys (Saathos, Brynden Storm etc.) I waited in a town for a while and nothing happened. Not a budge in morale. I have the companions like/dislike each other option disabled. The infantry/cavalry guys are all at 99 morale, except for Roderick, I think. Any ideas? Any way to just disable companion morale or wanting to leave? TweakMB doesn't work for ACOK.

The "Disable companion complaints" option does not disable their dislikes, it just disables their TALKS about dislikes.

You probably recruited an additional companion, whom someone disliked, and it tipped balance over.

There are ways to disable their dislikes, yes.

One I've successfully used for ACOK is a bit tedious - you have to open your savegame in a savegame editor and for every companion "troop" edit three "slots" which describe who they dislike (make it "0") and who they like (make it some of them). Also, of course, this involves a risk of breaking your game...

There is also another way, but it is described as working for VC, and I did NOT tests it for ACOK: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323613.msg7900123.html#msg7900123

Odieman

Regular
WBNWVCWF&S
Hi guys has anyone found the new quest "The Disappeared"? Where/How do I start it?

For anyone who wants to know heres info on how to find the other new quests in 4.1.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AClashOfKings/comments/6o6c3b/has_anyone_found_any_of_the_new_quests_in_41/

Top Bottom