SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cozur said:
Finished another two quests:

Knights of the Mind

Lost Knowledge

Currently working on some low-level starting quests - like delivering lemons from the plantations at Lemonwood to Lannisport.

\o/

Hey, out of curiosity, have you thought of revamping trading? Like, goods availability and demand by location, etc?

UnclePutte said:
Hey, out of curiosity, have you thought of revamping trading? Like, goods availability and demand by location, etc?

Cozur said:
Nah, not really. Doesn't make much sense right now, but I simply can't be bothered. Maybe for 2.1.

It is a very bright idea and would definitely improve the gameplay and immersion especially for trading characters.

wildyracing said:
UnclePutte said:

Cozur said:
Nah, not really. Doesn't make much sense right now, but I simply can't be bothered. Maybe for 2.1.

It is a very bright idea and would definitely improve the gameplay and immersion especially for trading characters.

I concur, but I do appreciate the difficulty of putting everything into a single update.

Some of the work could be done as a player project too, if people here have the interest and if Coz will sanction it. Like, dig through the books, AWoIaF in particular, as well as westeros.org and see if you can't compile a list of what region is famous for what product, and what is in most demand in others.

westeros.org is a wonderful place for info.
Another one is the newly printed "The World of Ice and Fire: The Official History of Westeros and The World of A Game of Thrones" - it has everything you'll need to know about.

Doesn't really require a separate person to do.

It's why I don't respond to those who want to help the mod by doing research. Reading what they write to me, or looking it up on the wiki - looking it up on the wiki is much faster.

Cozur said:

It's why I don't respond to those who want to help the mod by doing research. Reading what they write to me, or looking it up on the wiki - looking it up on the wiki is much faster.
I've never gotten the point of hiring people to do research either. I mean, the wiki is there for a reason - it's easy for the lead developer to just lay down with a greasy burger of their choice and read up on things on the wiki.

Reus said:
Cozur said:

I've never gotten the point of hiring people to do research either. I mean, the wiki is there for a reason - it's easy for the lead developer to just lay down with a greasy burger of their choice and read up on things on the wiki.

Absolutely right. Maybe use professional researchers if the game is based on some scientific theme, but for aSoIaF there are so many places to get dependable information that hiring a researcher is almost pointless. Nonetheless if the economy is based on search and demand by regions and places, it will be more immersive and more enjoyable IMHO. If Cozur have the desire to do it in the future of course.

I love how this Mod has evolved since nearly 1000 pages ago and I am loving all of the superb improvements, quests etc...
This is a Mod I would gladly pay $$$ as DLC for Warband, Cozur does superb work.

I have only 1 problem.
Whenever I try to "Save As" my game crashes...It appears to be okay when I simply "Save".

Can somebody please tell me why it would crash only for "Save as" and not crash for "Save"  :???:

Many thanks. :smile:

Can't seem to find that damn guy who sells unsullied anywhere. I came across him once when I was questing but seems to have disappeared from the map and I've looked in every tavern, even using the teleportation cheat so I couldn't miss him.

I want to have him in my castle damn it >.> Anyone able to help?

Hey guys, recently I started playing as a mercenary in Essos, and the method of paying was so immersion breaking that I "Invented" a paying system, like it was in the books. So, as I signed to a faction as a mercenary I did some maths, then imported the edited save, with the result money given to my account.
So the following are needed:
Weekly cost of my army (WC): 4450
Number of Companions in my army (NoC) (imagine them as higher rank officers): 12
My characters renown (R): 678
Level of my character (L): 30
The formula s simple:
(WC/0.2)-(NoC*1000)+10R+100L --> In my case  the result was 20030 denars. I got the first half of the money at the beginning of the contract, and the other half at the end. This may seem a low amount of money, but bear in mind that the faction is also paying your weekly cost, which is approximately (in my case) was 13350. So in the end of the contract I made quite some money.
So let me know what you think of it? Is the amount of money too high or too low?

I just watched

w2LP2U5.jpg

It's cool I found the bastard :grin: Time to slowly build up my strength, manipulate all those Stannis guys into backing me then BOOM! Independence then march on Kings Landing!

So first of all I would like to say that this is a great mod thank you for making it cozur.
But I have had a couple of bugs well just one mainly when I go into battle sometimes there is no land and you are just In a black hole in battle.
Also I have a couple of questions first of all are there any different throwing weapons other than javalins and wild fire
Also when do the wildlings invade
And finally I was doing the quest for danerieys to kill the pirate lord but I was defeated do I get another chance or will I need to start a new game

I've been trying for days to get this mod to work. It's a shame because it just looks so cool D:

I made a character, got my ass kicked by the bandit, took the quests for the zombie or something seen nearby and the tournament in the Vale, went to the place where the zombie is (Cairn-something) and it crashes when I try to go in there. Once I managed to get in but all the textures were black with creepy music and then it crashed again

It used to say Runtime visual error C++ but now that box doesn't pop up but it still crashes and I have to ctrl alt del to close the game

This error only happens with CoK and Perisno, I've got about 10 other mods that work just fine including phantasy, prophecy of pendor and light and darkness which are all very scripted

I've tried updating my drivers, reinstalling the game, opening regedit and deleting steam.exe, deleting my game key and putting it in again, updating visual C++ thingy, enabling pixel shaders, load textures on demand, force single threading, setting to Direct X 7, running as admin, setting the move flag thing from 0 to 1, setting graphics options to lowest

Everytime I try something someone suggests I get my hopes up but then I'm let down again D:

Back
Top Bottom