SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Cozur. I would like to know if there is any way you could enlist your army Dothraki warriors somehow. Other than enrolling them after capture or through some Mercenary Company boasting some of them. It would be very interesting to recruit demanera fixed somewhere and be able to play in the region of Essos, as a real Khalassar.

I would also like to know if you plan to Howland Reed is a vassal of the North and their settlement appears.

Greetings from Spain. Great Mod.

Rulin said:
DoomDude1 said:
Also I have to ask, were maces this ridiculously powerful in Vanilla?

I think they are slightly nerfed in ACoK.

Damn, then I must've avoided them pretty well in Vanilla. I just got wrecked by village bandits despite me being in full lordly plate and a level 44 dude with a ton of points in health and whatnot. One strike, 30 damage from a filthy low-level bandit.

I think the North is too weak, robb stark is very passive and he's always near winterfell instead of pushing and taking lands. In my game the north quickly lost their lands south of Moat Cailin and they struggle ever since against the Ironborn and lannisters. Anyway i realy hope this will change in the next update. Cheers!

Stevie G said:
I think the North is too weak, robb stark is very passive and he's always near winterfell instead of pushing and taking lands. In my game the north quickly lost their lands south of Moat Cailin and they struggle ever since against the Ironborn and lannisters. Anyway i realy hope this will change in the next update. Cheers!

This has been a recurring problem. Northmen just fail to come south due to how M&B handles things.

Admittedly, the North getting its butt kicked is also, to an extent, a predictable, realistic result of the balance of power in Westeros. They were low in wealth and numbers.

Any idea who made this?
https://i.imgur.com/4PFrpIg.jpg

I checked the FAQ and Credits, but the credits didn't say what each contributor did, and in the FAQ I could only find something about the music covers and 1.3 artwork.

UnclePutte said:
Stevie G said:

This has been a recurring problem. Northmen just fail to come south due to how M&B handles things.

Admittedly, the North getting its butt kicked is also, to an extent, a predictable, realistic result of the balance of power in Westeros. They were low in wealth and numbers.

I see what u mean mate, but from the series Robb Starks army would have marched south with strong numbers if not for the Frey's treason. So it's only fair to give them a chance to be more aggresive and give fans the chance to avenge Eddard Stark  :grin:

Stevie G said:
UnclePutte said:
Stevie G said:

I see what u mean mate, but from the series Robb Starks army would have marched south with strong numbers if not for the Frey's treason. So it's only fair to give them a chance to be more aggresive and give fans the chance to avenge Eddard Stark  :grin:

Would they? Winter was coming and every hand was needed to bring in the final harvest, or risk starving to death in the cold. Winter hits the North harder than anywhere else in Westeros. They were more likely to head home and sit it out until spring since the roads would be impassable throughout winter. And since it was now obvious that the Ironmen were a threat a large number of men would be needed along the western shore instead.

In short, the Riverlands were screwed.

I see what you mean my friend, it was just an opinion, BUT atleast give them the ability to punish the Greyjoys in the incoming update, which will only be fair, so the famous northeners won't get screwed by everyone.

Hey Cozur, I was reading A World of Ice and Fire and it was made clear that the northerners very rarely have tournaments and when they do they are very different from the tournys of the south.

If you already know that's all good, I can find the extract if you want though.

Only just started getting into this mod the past few weeks and wanted to hop in here and say:

Cozur - Thank you for sharing your creation with us, it's supremely enjoyable and generous. You do impressive work.

Tarquin - Discovered your youtube series of 2.0 vids and thank you as well. It's the perfect thing to have on my 2nd monitor at work during the day, really appreciate it.

One wiki related question; I've noticed that a lot of things on the wiki, like companions, companion stats, and troop trees, seem to be out of date. I was going to try and update as much as I could but is it even worth the effort at this point given 2.0 coming down the pipe?

Sebmono said:
One wiki related question; I've noticed that a lot of things on the wiki, like companions, companion stats, and troop trees, seem to be out of date. I was going to try and update as much as I could but is it even worth the effort at this point given 2.0 coming down the pipe?

No. The modification constantly changes, and the wiki has been pretty unreliable. So many people send me private messages about stuff they've read on it that are either outdated or never existed and was pure wish-thinking by the man or woman who wrote whatever entry they have questions about.

Stevie G said:
UnclePutte said:
Stevie G said:

Like hell. They had lost the war even before the Red Wedding. They would have had to retake the North from the ironborn first, and even if they did, were in no position to save the Riverlands against the combined power of Casterly Rock and Highgarden.

I do wish they were a bit stronger though. Every playthrough I've had has them either do very little down south or get smashed by the West and later the Free Folk.

anduril38 said:
Stevie G said:
UnclePutte said:
Stevie G said:

Like hell. They had lost the war even before the Red Wedding. They would have had to retake the North from the ironborn first, and even if they did, were in no position to save the Riverlands against the combined power of Casterly Rock and Highgarden.

The Ironborn were few in the North and easily handled by Ramsay, so Robb wouldn't need to go North if Ramsay wouldn't have betrayed.
As for the Riverlands, numbers are not always the winning factor of a war. With Tywin died the greatest strategist the Lannister-Tyrell Alliance had, and the only man that kept this alliance standing. Most likely Lannisters and Tyrells would be divided due to personal grudges and Robb would win the war.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
The Ironborn were few in the North and easily handled by Ramsay, so Robb wouldn't need to go North if Ramsay wouldn't have betrayed.
As for the Riverlands, numbers are not always the winning factor of a war. With Tywin died the greatest strategist the Lannister-Tyrell Alliance had, and the only man that kept this alliance standing. Most likely Lannisters and Tyrells would be divided due to personal grudges and Robb would win the war.

I like how you pulled those statements out of your behind.

Back
Top Bottom