SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know if I am missing something, but if you ask anyone where Elia Sand is, or her sister, everyone says they are at sunspear. However, I have looked in the castle and briefly at the streets and I cannot find them. Does anybody know where they are?

ruledarkman said:
I don't know if I am missing something, but if you ask anyone where Elia Sand is, or her sister, everyone says they are at sunspear. However, I have looked in the castle and briefly at the streets and I cannot find them. Does anybody know where they are?

You can only find these maidens on a feast and start a secret relation there or if you're really close to their dad so he allows you to visit them  :wink:

So i hired the Windblown and the Tattered Prince is now in my party. For some reason nothing happens, when i go to their camp. Shouldn't the Windblown follow me ore something liek that?
The price was a little high for just one Companion.

Awesome mod though, the 1.5 update is huge. And it is really playable, with only very rare crashes. A huge improvement to earlier versions. Good job, Cozur.

Edit: I love the events. They are so much fun.(I mean the events that appear, while traveling, like a septon or a nobleman who joined me)

Dissmaster said:
So i hired the Windblown and the Tattered Prince is now in my party. For some reason nothing happens, when i go to their camp. Shouldn't the Windblown follow me ore something liek that?

You have to have space in your party for 100% of the sellsword company.  I believe The Windblown are 160 men, so at minimum you'd need a party size of 162 (you + Tatters + Windblown).

Insight said:
Will 2.0 possess some features from viking conquest? -That would be awesome

You can't take features from a paid DLC and put it in a free mod for everyone to use. The mod would be banned.

TarquinGaming said:
Dissmaster said:

You have to have space in your party for 100% of the sellsword company.  I believe The Windblown are 160 men, so at minimum you'd need a party size of 162 (you + Tatters + Windblown).

That makes sense, i will try that. Thank you.

Edit:

Awesome. Have 3 Companies as different patrols around my castles now. I am way to busy with coordinating the war against 4 other Factions(Marshall of the Westerlands).

Cozur, i realise that then above poll is more in favour of after Renlys death. However have you considered setting the sequel in Roberts Rebellion?

The time line is rich enough in Lore so you can set the lords, layouts etc and characters. And yet you would have a certain amount of artistic license with events and quests etc. This is also a time when the kingdoms were at war with eachother while containing much beloved characters. I have always been interested in Roberts rebellion and would love to see a book, game, movie or mod focused on this event.

Obviously ill be waiting awhile on those due to plot threads and answers yet to be revealed in the books but what do you think?

Got a little bug - tried to do a prison break of King Balon Greyjoy out of the Dreadfort but when it comes to killing the garrison you spawn in a caged area with no way of getting out. Reverted back into multiple saves doing all the possible options (join the prison breakout, keep behind me and don't join in) but it was still impossible.

jord210 said:
Got a little bug - tried to do a prison break of King Balon Greyjoy out of the Dreadfort but when it comes to killing the garrison you spawn in a caged area with no way of getting out. Reverted back into multiple saves doing all the possible options (join the prison breakout, keep behind me and don't join in) but it was still impossible.
Same problem but it happens with ALL the prison when i try to exit... :???: :???:

I've recently gave ACOK a try, and the scale and fidelity is quite impressive. I can't even get a proper listing of all the lords and ladies in the game - my Notes page on the Characters stops scrolling after the end of 'S' and I can't see any lords after that. Is there anyway to scroll further, or is this a hardcoded limit? While I admire the technical scale of the whole thing it's definitely having adverse effects on playability.

Also, seeing as a subforum is unlikely, is it possible to get pointed to a directory of submods for ACOK? Do any even exist? The Search function doesn't turn up any mention in this thread, but I may be using poorly worded terms.

Also, to dig up some thoughts from a while back:
UnclePutte said:
I kind of feel the same. Alas, to give the Rivermen their own faction poses a number of difficult questions though - primarily, how to force Robb Stark and his men into coming south regularily, instead of sitting around Winterfell with their thumbs up their noses. Not entirely easy, that.
Couldn't you simply set "King's Landing" as former territory for the faction from the get-go? Generally, if you want to guarantee war, you make sure one or more of a factions cities are considered "formerly ours". Since we don't have a more sophisticated method of establishing casus belli this is probably the best measure (and I'm sure the North wouldn't mind sacking King's Landing to get revenge). You can also fix the two as strong allies from the beginning of the game. I didn't play any versions before 1.4 and the Riverlands merge, but on paper two allied factions should fare much better than one - you have two sets of lords and two marshalls.

I've also been lurking in the thread discussion and the impression I get is that the game's diplomacy is fixed, as opposed to relying on the faction AI making decisions about war and peace - is this correct?

That's my main issue with the balance; the North is still way too weak, although that suits it historically in that it was the weaker of the warring factions.

Been wanting to re-do the banners for a while, here's a preview.

It's still a work in progress, the template needs more detail:

dUBY2iB.jpg

The Banners look awesome.

What i would like, would be the option to have Knights as troops in your party(no Companions, special troops that can die).
I got one in an event. But i recently met my Liege, Tywin Lannister and he has a few.

Back
Top Bottom