SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

jshores said:
Lord Commander Snow said:
Tomfruit said:
I downloaded it and instead of getting a mod, i got some random software. I am unimpressed.
You are a fool, you downloaded an ad.

He had a 50/50 chance of doing it. There is nothing distinguishing the ad from the legitimate download. To quote Delorous Ed "...said the raven to the crow."
It came out more ****-ish than I meant it to.

get_object failed for texture: byrnie_a_spec  ?????????

i need help  :shock: 
i download 2 times the mod , but nothing change  :sad:   

naiturseniq said:

i have the same problem but i dont have any answers jet :sad:((((((

The thread has been updated with a MBrepository download link and a progress report.

Kuneman said:
naiturseniq said:

i have the same problem but i dont have any answers jet :sad:((((((

I'm going to have to ask you not to spam this thread, serves no purpose. Also, patience.

I have no idea why you're getting this bug. Try redownloading from MBrepository, and make sure that you have a clean installation of Mount and Blade: Warband 1.143.

The mercenary captain Avantis still talks about Calradia, so you may want to fix that. It also made me realize you could use his script to hire sellswords like the Golden Company.

Can you add Unsullied or something? I want to play as "Young Griff" for those who catch my meaning, and I don't want Dornish soldiers or anything like that.
You should also give lords different plate armor. The bevor clips through all headwear. And some beards clip through helms, maybe lords with big beards should be given helms that fit well.

The mercenary captain Avantis still talks about Calradia, so you may want to fix that. It also made me realize you could use his script to hire sellswords like the Golden Company.

Can you add Unsullied or something? I want to play as "Young Griff" for those who catch my meaning, and I don't want Dornish soldiers or anything like that.
You should also give lords different plate armor. The bevor clips through all headwear. And some beards clip through helms, maybe lords with big beards should be given helms that fit well.

there are unsullied in the taverns, hedge knights,westerosi sellswords,ghiscari archers,mounted guards aswell. 

ryanbeckey0 said:

there are unsullied in the taverns, hedge knights,westerosi sellswords,ghiscari archers,mounted guards aswell.
ah, guess I haven't been to the right tavern yet.

This is going to be a Great Mod.
Its about time someone is making a mod of Game of Thrones.
Great work it must be hard to make a mod.
Keep it up the good work.
Ill try and find bugs for you.

Downloading now.

Tsailen said:
I had the same thing happen...i finally had to tell Robb to go f* himself and struck out on my own.  NOw i am a merc company fighting for braavos against pentos.  I'll raise my army there and then come back to take westeros by right of conquest.

I decided in the end to just take the weakest riverlord fortress,outnumbered three to one.
Stark tried to give me back pike market but i said no and got acorn tree castle and its village.

im about 200 days in and things have congealed into all-out peace...the only war that's happened in the last 50-60 days have been the North, Pentos and Lys/Tyrosh being at war with everyone else.

in the early stage the diplomacy events were happening much too fast, it would cycle from alliance to war and back to peace before I'd have time to actually find and attack the enemy

but once dragonstone was defeated, everyone settled for their current holdings

so there definitely needs to have some tweaking done to the diplomacy/relations..im thinking this might be related to the size of the map vs the number of lords.

beyond that, the quality of the mod is great, i've had zero crashes and i've only encountered one bug so far:

one of the Reach lords, i believe it's a female but her face is covered in chainmail..maybe brienne? (she might have started out in renly's faction but defected to the reach by now in m game)

anywho...her name is some other string, looks like an update from a lord defecting...the name keeps appearing as "Lord Defects june16 1257, has gone over to..." (used a random date)

You should ask the devs of Brytenwalda if you can use their naval combat aspect. It would be amazing to be the Grejoys and do that.

and for some reason Mace Tyrell changed his banner to something strange. Any reason why?

Never seen an arrow in a shop either.

Not sure if having the free cities is necessary,they play no role in the clash of kings and merely cause unnecessary wars,the starks own a city in Pentos which is wierd.

Would like the aiming thing for bows back personally too.

Back
Top Bottom