SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Tisascratch said:
I have M&B 1.154 and I if try to work the mod, everything goes well until an error shows up that says
"RGL Error
Unable to open file: Modules/A Clash Of Kings/Resource/Textures.brf"
Is this because I have M&B 1.154 instead of 1.143?

No it is because little fairies in your computer don't like games.

What do you think?

Jakob Zaborowski said:
Tisascratch said:
I have M&B 1.154 and I if try to work the mod, everything goes well until an error shows up that says
"RGL Error

What do you think?

Please refrain from insulting people asking for help.

Tisascratch, you need 1.143 to play the mod, there should be a download link on the front page.

Cozur said:
Jakob Zaborowski said:
Tisascratch said:
"RGL Error

What do you think?

Tisascratch, you need 1.143 to play the mod, there should be a download link on the front page.

Ok, thanks a lot man. Will the mod ever be compatible with 1.154?

I'm the middle of checking scenes, but I need help!

So far, I have Lannisport, Duskendale, Pennytree, Darry, Sweetsister, Harrenhal, Oakenshield with broken scenes.

If you want to help, please enable cheats and start checking every scene in the game, and report if some are broken.

I went through a lot of the comments, but couldn't find a solution. Admittedly, there are 140 pages and the forum is loading slowly for me, so maybe I'd have more luck on another day. I LOVE this mod, but I have a problem: Every in-game day, give or take a few in-game hours, I get flooded by anywhere between 7-25 fullscreen updates (Denouncing factions, declaration of war, trade agreements, etc). These are happening way too frequently and are taking me out of the game experience. Also, I have a top of the line computer, but I'm getting intermittent lag on the overworld screen every 5-6 seconds. I get about 0.5 seconds of hangtime at this frequency, and it is often prefaced by a flurry of announcements at the bottom left (battle victories, cities switching hands, etc). Anything I can do to remedy either of these? Besides that, amazing job on the mod and I appreciate all the hard work you have put into it!

Greetings. I have a problem with game. It looks like it's working, but instead of text i have"STR not found". Almost all texts in game are gone. In main menu i have"STR not found new game" "Str not found options" etc. I can't see weapons stats either, becouse i have this "STR not found" aswell. What should i do?

Razah said:
Greetings. I have a problem with game. It looks like it's working, but instead of text i have"STR not found". Almost all texts in game are gone. In main menu i have"STR not found new game" "Str not found options" etc. I can't see weapons stats either, becouse i have this "STR not found" aswell. What should i do?

Try and redownload it, sounds like a corrupt download.

Krahn said:
I went through a lot of the comments, but couldn't find a solution. Admittedly, there are 140 pages and the forum is loading slowly for me, so maybe I'd have more luck on another day. I LOVE this mod, but I have a problem: Every in-game day, give or take a few in-game hours, I get flooded by anywhere between 7-25 fullscreen updates (Denouncing factions, declaration of war, trade agreements, etc). These are happening way too frequently and are taking me out of the game experience. Also, I have a top of the line computer, but I'm getting intermittent lag on the overworld screen every 5-6 seconds. I get about 0.5 seconds of hangtime at this frequency, and it is often prefaced by a flurry of announcements at the bottom left (battle victories, cities switching hands, etc). Anything I can do to remedy either of these? Besides that, amazing job on the mod and I appreciate all the hard work you have put into it!

The first question can be answered by checking the previous page.

For the other thing, sounds like your PC is either not good enough, or you have edit mode enabled. Turn off edit mode.

Cozur said:
I'm the middle of checking scenes, but I need help!

So far, I have Lannisport, Duskendale, Pennytree, Darry, Sweetsister, Harrenhal, Oakenshield with broken scenes.

If you want to help, please enable cheats and start checking every scene in the game, and report if some are broken.

Forgive me if this is a silly question but I am totally computer illiterate lol.  What are scenes?  Do you mean the castles or arenas?

Cozur said:
Jakob Zaborowski said:
Tisascratch said:
"RGL Error

What do you think?

Its so beautiful the Mr. Idont Accept Being Criticized speech.

According to what i've foun onthe internet "STR not found" is not a problem with mod, but with game itself. I've downloaded it from link, i believe from first page. I can't find how to fix it. It's something connected to languages. That's all i understand. Meybe someone could explain me in idiotproof way how to fix it  :grin:

Cozur said:
Razah said:

Krahn said:

For the other thing, sounds like your PC is either not good enough, or you have edit mode enabled. Turn off edit mode.

I got the same 2nd problem with the World Lag every few seconds, I have a good computer, im running the game on as low as I can get to try and avoid this problem, and Edit mode isnt on, I tripled checked.

Cozur said:
Razah said:

Krahn said:

Unless I read the wrong thing, that doesn't answer my question. I don't care that lord defect frequently and move around allegiances. I'm just trying to turn off the freuqent notifications that take up the whole screen and require like 30 clicks to get through. I don't see a solution in the options settings of the game.

cozur already knows about the diplomacy messages, and there is no fix yet. keep in mind this is still a beta and there are alot of bugs to go through :smile:

I've managed to fix it. It was coused by language. I changed language to french, than switched back to english, and it solved problem (lol).

i'm having a problem with it. whenever scenery and the map loads or when in the inventory certain things will be blacked out, the armor, the trees on the map, rugs on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom