Need More Info Game not working after startup and not closing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v.1.1.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
No probs. I just googled the issue you were having. I'm no expert but I wonder if the issue is somewhat to do with Steam? Maybe a reinstall of Steam may help?
Reinstalled steam. I even reinstalled the game again. Everything is the same as before. By the way, I noticed a small feature.When I opened the game earlier, the launcher was launched in singleplayer mode, and now in multiplayer (I don't know if it's important or not)

Reinstalled steam. I even reinstalled the game again. Everything is the same as before. By the way, I noticed a small feature.When I opened the game earlier, the launcher was launched in singleplayer mode, and now in multiplayer (I don't know if it's important or not)
Shame. Then I'm out of ideas other than maybe post to Steam tech support also.
There's a post on here re the multiplayer default - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...tead-of-singleplayer-that-i-only-play.457976/

What exactly did you do? What is there and how should I rename it?I renamed steam_api.dll and I just stopped running the game.Even the launcher.
Sorry, So here's exactly what I did. I renamed it steam_.dll then it stoped running the game even the launcher. I restarted my computer and then named it steam_api.dll and it worked.

If what I just sent doesn't work let me know. I think it might have something to do with renaming and then naming it steam_api.dll again.

Back
Top Bottom