• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Game log (bottom left) Filtering

Users who are viewing this thread

Peanut_Brother

Sergeant
There is so much information that comes through the game log that I often find myself completely ignoring it and at worse, missing information that I'm interested in. This issue is of course, much worse when at full campaign speed.

I think it could be valuable to have some control over what kind of information is presented. Maybe I'm an adventurer doing quests who doesn't care who wins what tournaments or I could be a trader who doesn't need to know that some nobles on the other side of the world were captured.

Perhaps some combination of only displaying relevant information (ex: only showing lords being captured that are in a war the Player is a part of) and Player controlled filtering (ex: deselecting Notable disappearance notifications) could help the game log become more valuable to the player.

Just some thoughts, would love to hear other ideas.

Top Bottom