Need More Info Game launcher crashes after 1-2 seconds after the last update

Users who are viewing this thread

After the last update whenever i click play on steam the launcher appears on the task bar as well as the mouse pointer takes the taleworlds icon for about 1 - 2 seconds and then crashes. No crash report nothing, it just vanishes. I have checked whether dependencies are up to date which they are and after deleting all mods, cleaning the whole thing up uninstalling it and reinstalling it, it just wont work. I have also tried workarounds that did not work, The weird thing is that if i open the game through the executable file in the steamapps folder and then try to go on to multiplayer it wont let me click anything like (skirmish, captain, siege ) and the server list is empty. It also tells me that i am in a party which i am not and wont let me do anything. After reinstalling the whole thing it has started to become a bit frustrating considering before the update it would work perfectly fine.

Can you try to verify the game files through Steam after deleting all of the contents of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin" folder and try launching again?
You can also check if this folder has any .dll files that are not from our side. It should look like this, please remove any .dll files that is not listed below:
bqNjgVh.png

After the last update whenever i click play on steam the launcher appears on the task bar as well as the mouse pointer takes the taleworlds icon for about 1 - 2 seconds and then crashes
Uninstall the fixed launcher mod if you have it, then install the latest version of the fixed launcher mod, that seemed to fix my problem.

Back
Top Bottom