Need More Info Game Launch Issue *Impossible Level To Fix I Will Be Suprised If Anyone Can Help*

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: I have banner lords on steam. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it along with making sure all the files before the previous installation have been installed. I am at the point now I might just reformat my entire pc to see if it fixes the issue. So I launch the game through steam. I click play on single player and boom.... Nothing. Not only nothing but it says I am playing it on steam and its also in my task manager. Not only that but when I got to force close the game through task manger I get access denied and it's literally impossible to force close it and I am forced to restart my pc. Not only that but when my pc restarts and I start to steam, steam still says I am playing banner lords and it proceeds to still be in my task manger. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game, along with trying it on the Xbox platform and the same issue keeps happening. I literally will offer someone 5 USD if they can fix this problem, I have never in my life had a problem like this with a game, not even CMD prompts would close the game.
How to Reproduce: Idk
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): If requested I can post
Computer Specs:

To lazy to put them, if you think they are needed I will put them. I have a 3080 and everything else is pog. Drivers up to date and everything.

Back
Top Bottom