Need More Info Game lauches only from .exe and then crashes (closed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary:After a wile i decided to dowload bannerlord again and dowload a new mod with it(i never used mod in bannerlord before) So just to be clear i never got to play the/(a) mod
So is installed the mods dropped them in the Module folder and setted up the right boot order.
But after that i pressed Play > (Launcher appears) Play> Nothing happends

So i gave al the .exe files "Run as an administrator" rights/setting

The i pressed Play> Pop up comes up "Do you want let an unknown publisher make changes to you're system Yes> (Launcher appears) Play> Nothing happends

But when i start the Bannerlord.exe the game does start> Then i get the First ss "Do you want to start the game in safemode" yes>
The game starts loading (I had hope) Then second ss "The application faced a problem do you want us to upload these files yes>
And the game stops.

but the weirdest of all: I can launch and play the game when i start from Bannerlord.Native.exe
Note: After lauching the game in Native.exe i have a hard time closing it
How to Reproduce:No clue just reinstal with eagle rising mod and then it just stops working.....
Have you used cheats and if so which:nope (never)
Scene Name (if related):none
Media Can be blank im new (Screenshots & Video): First ss: Then second ss: and after 10 sec then the game stops working
Computer Specs:
Build: 19042.928
GPU: 2070 super
GPU Driver Version:466.11 and 466.27
CPU:i7-7800K
RAM:16GB Corsair
Motherboard:MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS (MS-7B61)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Both windows on m.2 and game files on Seagate HDD 7200rpm

Did you follow these instructions?

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Upon download and unzip, you should have two modules: !CA_LoadAboveNative_Rome and CA_EagleRising.
  2. Drag these two modules to the Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules folder
  3. !CA_LoadAboveNative_Rome should be loaded above native modules. This means, it needs to be higher up in the load order than the base Bannerlord modules.
  4. The CA_EagleRising module should be loaded somewhere below the native modules.
  5. Enable the module(s), and enjoy. If installing manually without vortex, follow the step below.

IF INSTALLING MANUALLY:
You will need to perform this extra step:
  • Unblock DLL files
  1. DLL files will need to be unblocked if installing manually by going to the CA_EagleRising\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client, right clicking the DLL file, go to properties and press Unblock. If it is not there, it is already unblocked.

Yes im realy 100% sure. I did a whole new clean install, also i have remove all the files in temp and %temp% without any succes

Have you checked these workarounds?

‘Launcher not Launching’ / Game is not launching Workarounds​

If you experiencing any issues with the launcher, you can try the workarounds below to fix it:
  • The first thing to do when experiencing any issue with the game is verifying the game files. After an update, there is always a chance of some of the game files being corrupted or missing. Doing this will verify that the game files are installed correctly. You can also check our guide regarding this here.
  • Deleting the configs folder of the game located in the Documents folder. Please keep in mind that this will also delete your saved options of the game. Don’t forget to back up the files if you don’t want to lose them. (C:\Users\user.name\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs)
  • If you have installed a mod called Fixed Launcher in the past, you need to make sure that you have deleted its files. These files can block the launcher from launching. The files of the aforementioned mod.
  • Check your Windows Defender settings for Ransomware Protection. You should add Bannerlord to the list under the Controlled Folder Access. To do that:
  • - Open Windows Defender Security Center.
    - Click on Virus & threat protection.
    - Click the Virus & threat protection settings option.
    - Under "Controlled folder access," click the Allow an app through the Controlled folder access link.
    - Click the Add an allowed app button to add Bannerlord.
  • If none of the workarounds above helped you, you can try to launch the game via the TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Singleplayer.exe and TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Multiplayer.exe files located in the folder below:
    ...:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Also, please check this pathway if there is any content on this folder below?
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\crashes
Please note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder.

Back
Top Bottom