Game lags horribly only in campaign battles

Users who are viewing this thread

pastamaster

Recruit
Custom battles run fine and I have a powerful pc that almost meets recommended requiments for bannerlord. I have messed with all the performance settings and searched the internet but no matter what I do battles in the campaign lag so badly it’s unplayable the second fighting breaks out and I stress that this only happens in battles in campaign not custom battles even though I run the custom battles with far more units and lag stays same amount between 20 men on the field and 150

I've got no issues, playing on maxed out settings. I haven't had any crashes yet either though my girlfriend is getting them a lot. I always get 85+fps in battles regardless of the size so far.

Ryzen 3700x
32gb ram
1080ti
game on an SSD

I've got no issues, playing on maxed out settings. I haven't had any crashes yet either though my girlfriend is getting them a lot. I always get 85+fps in battles regardless of the size so far.

Ryzen 3700x
32gb ram
1080ti
game on an SSD
Main difference between our machines is the ram I only have 8gb but I don’t think the problem is that my pc is not powerful enough because custom battle is no issue

I have nearly the same issue as you although I cant even run custom battels. The battle lags so badly but as soon as it is over andy my men are cheering, my fps rate gets back to normal 60 fps. I have no heckin clue why D:

I have read many posts like this and the problem seems to be that the game has a memory sink issue and eats up RAM far to quick. I have 16 gb and my game stutters.

I have to agree, it only happens in campaign.
I remember having this problem in warband, too.
There I did change something in the launcher settings and it was fixed.

I have 32GB of RAM and it lags like hell, I think it's all about the CPU usage maybe because I know that it is really demanding on that.

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. In custom battles I can get up to 200x200 at a stable framerate, even in sieges. When I'm in the campaign mode, even the tournaments makes my fps drops. A battle against 10 looters in campaign it's enought to make the game start stuttering.

Back
Top Bottom