Game lagging issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Atlantis_164

Recruit
I am a regular multiplayer player in NA servers. Since the last small update, the game started to feel lagging.

It is different from network latency because I normally have 20+ ping on NA servers and there are no constant package losses. It does not look like a performance issue since my PC met the recommended requirements for this game. It feels like there is a lag on all your mouse movements especially when you move your mouse wildly. It feels like your character does not catch up with your mouse movement; when you are performing a new and different mouse movement, you character is still performing the previous movements.

I suspect there might be a bug with refresh rate or screen resolution. Normally, I run my game on "Fullscreen" setting, but I found the lag becomes more pronounced when I run the game on "Windowed" or "Borderless Fullscreen" settings. Also, my in-game refresh rate is locked to 48 Hz even though I know my screen has a refresh rate of 59 Hz.

I would like to know if there are other people who are experiencing the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom