Resolved Game Kills PC SOUND

Users who are viewing this thread

Bujin

Recruit
After an undetermined amount of time playing a campaign the sound suddenly stops... Not just in game but all sounds on PC only a reboot resolves it. Does not happen with any other game or system used on the PC only Bannerlord. Once its happened during a campaign it will constantly happen if reload the save. On Windows 7, sound card is a creative labs sbx-fi and using headphones. Really stopping me playing further as hours of play is ruined by this issue.

I'm on the latest Beta branch which actually resulted in the problem occurring with greater frequency. Sorry I should have stated that.

After almost another full day of playing it happened again. Certainly pointless me playing as everytime at some point the sound issue occurs and I have to reboot the PC. Further if I reload the saved game it occurs again almost immediately. To repeat I am on the Beta. Off I go again to reboot the PC and find something else to do. ;-(

Was stupid enough to try again.... now as soon as game gets past load screen it kills the sound on PC. Uninstalling. (Checked through steam the game files integrity all checked out apparently fine.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom